M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
"Tinkerers Update News"

1689361486100.png
Hello all!

A new build of Peasant's Quest is finally ready for public release! This build mainly adds more content for the characters on the family farm, namely Julia and Molly's daughter, Annabelle. Annabelle has grown into a fine woman/female minotaur and is ready to find love. Perhaps our handsome adventurer can assist her in her quest?

New features/changes:

- New scenes for Julia, Annabelle, Caleah and Alice.

- 4 New quests related to the family farm

- 4 New randomly generated quests available at the pet store

- Produce wine for extra income

- Julia's children can be hired to collect resources

- Annabelle can have up to 6 children (more will be unlocked in later builds)

- New map region north of the cemetery

- While your dog is a party member, collectable resources are highlighted (only on about 40% of the maps for now, more will be added later)

- Number of available eggs for Venomina and Bat Breeder are now listed in the Book of Girls.

- Several bugfixes and minor improvements.

Download links will be posted shortly. Have a nice weekend!

Tinkerer

Last Update

Like last update, i promised Tinkerer a delay of giving the links of the update.
its normaly a 72 hour waiting periode, but bugfixes and so on will be dropped if someone else gives the links.

Last edited:

sin(α)

Apr 11, 2020
I'm using various extracting tools to get the latest images but everytime i'm finished with extracting the files Windows Photos or the old Windows Viewer can't seem to open the png files. Are the new images protected or something or am i doing something wrong. Thx in advance
Images in game's www/img-folder are encrypted with RPG Maker.

To see/edit them you have to use decrypter first. Petschko's didn't work so I used . Worked like a charm.

Reactions: Reginleif

PANGHEEFONE

Sep 19, 2020
"Tinkerers Update News"

View attachment 2770069
Hello all!

A new build of Peasant's Quest is finally ready for public release! This build mainly adds more content for the characters on the family farm, namely Julia and Molly's daughter, Annabelle. Annabelle has grown into a fine woman/female minotaur and is ready to find love. Perhaps our handsome adventurer can assist her in her quest?

New features/changes:

- New scenes for Julia, Annabelle, Caleah and Alice.

- 4 New quests related to the family farm

- 4 New randomly generated quests available at the pet store

- Produce wine for extra income

- Julia's children can be hired to collect resources

- Annabelle can have up to 6 children (more will be unlocked in later builds)

- New map region north of the cemetery

- While your dog is a party member, collectable resources are highlighted (only on about 40% of the maps for now, more will be added later)

- Number of available eggs for Venomina and Bat Breeder are now listed in the Book of Girls.

- Several bugfixes and minor improvements.

Download links will be posted shortly. Have a nice weekend!

Tinkerer

Last Update

Like last update, i promised Tinkerer a delay of giving the links of the update.
its normaly a 72 hour waiting periode, but bugfixes and so on will be dropped if someone else gives the links.
I guess Gabriel is celebrating with the MC because he's going to be a grandpa, huh?

Pdoan

Mar 1, 2018
how to disable the effect of vampire blood potion? my bloodpool is 9.how i get rid of this effect?
If you have nothing to do, sleep for a few days. Don't take too many next time. Two will be all you need for a week. Take another when it drop to 2-3.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
I guess Gabriel is celebrating with the MC because he's going to be a grandpa, huh?
Not yet. MC has a choice to go into town with Gabriel to sell wine & they have a lil celebration after. Beth has nothing to do with this update.

TSSG59

Jun 7, 2021
how to disable the effect of vampire blood potion? my bloodpool is 9.how i get rid of this effect?
Sleep and only go out at night.
Make certain you return to a home before sunrise.
Preferably take shelter where you can create potions to pass any time you need till dark.

4.20 star(s) 201 Votes