Unrealfool

Dec 12, 2020
Is the save file on the 1st page the most updated save file? If there is I must be blind cuz I sifted through a bunch of pages, Anybody have a completed save file for 3.11?

Matiur13

Nov 23, 2020
How much playtime in the new update?
If you already have access to Liandra's Moonflower field and Maghda's Flower Nectar cave (or have enough gold to buy the ingredients from the Goblin Shaman), the new missions can be completed in less than 2 month in-game time.

Reclaiming Tepes Castle allows the Werewolf's Bounty Hunt.

We have:
  • Annabelle's rescue mission and pregnancy
  • The Barn Renovation
  • 3/4 weeks to see all the content related to the Wine Production and Julia.
  • The time that takes "in real time" to find, catch and redeem the new bounties.
So I guess playtime for the new content (PREG and N/PREG) is between 2 and 3 hours.

If someone has a better guess please comment.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Guz007

Matiur13

Nov 23, 2020
Is the save file on the 1st page the most updated save file? If there is I must be blind cuz I sifted through a bunch of pages, Anybody have a completed save file for 3.11?
A "complete" save file doesn't exists because a few missions have 2 ways to go about them. Tinkerer implemented several "ghost/wraith" NPC so the player can revert some decisions.

7/8 pages ago a member shared a 3.01 save.

Last edited:
Reactions: Unrealfool

wolvenmensch

Jan 17, 2018
I think we need another bug fix for the game. I downloaded the one that came out when 3.11 was released and I can't get past the wedding night scene with Shakala were you give her the wedding gift of the armor. After the H scene is completed, it freezes on her image and the game is frozen. I've tried skipping that scene and working on the other quests but none of them seem to be progressing - Everi's pregnant but won't have sex or assign another quest, the witch is just charging me for milking and we're not going to retrieve the crown and Victoria is not coming by to collect the rent after I've given her the panties. Which means that all of the major quests are pretty much stuck with no forward progress.

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

only thing i could say is her chin to her lips is bit small that makes it bit out of place?
overall i cant say she is ugly. the broad nose is normal for a Tauren-like creature.

her face reminds me of a 40+ movie star i cant get the name of at this moment
As with many AVN's/Games i've tested, the Chin.
WAY to small and pointy in to many titles.
It's as 'if', creators are stuck with overly rounded draconian-grey's or guitar-pick shaped heads for whatever reason(s).

All aside, she's cute.
Mind You, i'm not fond of cowgirls or EVEN the sexual position either.
Still gotta give props to the artwork here, she is cute.

Yazros

Mar 2, 2018
The quest where you have to go find Annabelle broke for me. Julia is following me but when I try to leave it says that I should bring Julia with me. If I enter a building then leave there is another Julia waiting by the house and I can ask her to come with me but when I try to leave again with her following me I still get the message saying I should bring her.

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
The quest where you have to go find Annabelle broke for me. Julia is following me but when I try to leave it says that I should bring Julia with me. If I enter a building then leave there is another Julia waiting by the house and I can ask her to come with me but when I try to leave again with her following me I still get the message saying I should bring her.
Try bugfix, is somewhere in this thread.

Matiur13

Nov 23, 2020
I think we need another bug fix for the game. I downloaded the one that came out when 3.11 was released and I can't get past the wedding night scene with Shakala were you give her the wedding gift of the armor. After the H scene is completed, it freezes on her image and the game is frozen. I've tried skipping that scene and working on the other quests but none of them seem to be progressing - Everi's pregnant but won't have sex or assign another quest, the witch is just charging me for milking and we're not going to retrieve the crown and Victoria is not coming by to collect the rent after I've given her the panties. Which means that all of the major quests are pretty much stuck with no forward progress.
Shakala's blowjob: A member discovered that using a Fertility Potion make the scene progress.

Pregnant Erevi: You need to progress the Temple's questline until you rescue Caleah with Gabriel.
You need help Beth a few times. After you help her dad, go talk to her and she will agree to go on a Date. This trigger the need to learn the Summon Spell from Erevi.
You need to build a crib (rope, wood and pelt).

Zivah: Did you tell the Mayor the witch is gone? Steal the map too.

Last edited:

wolvenmensch

Jan 17, 2018
Shakala's blowjob: A member discovered that using a Fertility Potion make the scene progress.

Pregnant Erevi: You need to progress the Temple's questline until you rescue Caleah with Gabriel.
You need help Beth a few times. After you help her dad, go talk to her and she will agree to go on a Date. This trigger the need to learn the Summon Spell from Erevi.
You need to build a crib (rope, wood and pelt).

Zivah: Did you tell the Mayor the witch is gone? Steal the map too.
I tried the trick with the fertility potion before getting the blowjob from Shakala and it worked liked a charm (it changes her dialogue and prevents the screen freeze). Thank you very much for that!

For Zivah - yes, i stole the map and reported the witch as gone. We used the map to make the first trip to the temple where we met/fought Grug and retrieved the chalice. She taught me potion-making but everytime I interract with her now, my only option is have her milk me once a day. I'm trying to get past that point where she wants to return to the temple and asks me to ask the mayor to lend us some guards but so far all I can do is get her to milk me once a day.

Matiur13

Nov 23, 2020
I tried the trick with the fertility potion before getting the blowjob from Shakala and it worked liked a charm (it changes her dialogue and prevents the screen freeze). Thank you very much for that!

For Zivah - yes, i stole the map and reported the witch as gone. We used the map to make the first trip to the temple where we met/fought Grug and retrieved the chalice. She taught me potion-making but everytime I interract with her now, my only option is have her milk me once a day. I'm trying to get past that point where she wants to return to the temple and asks me to ask the mayor to lend us some guards but so far all I can do is get her to milk me once a day.
The Walkthrough tells you that when the MC asks the Mayor for guards and receive a No, he thinks to ask for a Seasoned Warrior's help: Gabriel.
Go to the Inn. Talk to Gabriel. When he walks away mad, go look for him in the Goblin Forest.
Zivah patch him up and suggest to go fetch the Crown while he recuperates.
You get the Crown, go back to Weirdwood and meet Gabriel.
You fight a few Orcs before Zivah leaves the party.
Gabriel and MC raid a Orc Fortress and rescue Caleah.

Beth is happy her dad has a purpose again and agree to go on a Date (Summon Spell trigger).
There is Rope and Wood in the Tower, but buy Rope just to make sure. You need a Bear pelt.

4.20 star(s) 201 Votes