DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Also, does anyone else think this update was kinda bare bones without that much you could actually do? Does Annabelle really only have that one sex scene in the barn? The other two scenes were that 3some with Annabelle and Julia and the one where you fuck Caleah and Alice. I had hoped there was more scenes related to the actual cow girl herself who was supposed to be the highlight of the update.
I think the plan us to add milking to Annabelle & potentially more kids but Tink ran out of time.

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
Annabelle's body is pretty much perfect and what you would expect from a cow girl so no complains there from me. It's just her face that's a bit weird looking in my opinion.

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
Annabelle's body is pretty much perfect and what you would expect from a cow girl so no complains there from me. It's just her face that's a bit weird looking in my opinion.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

only thing i could say is her chin to her lips is bit small that makes it bit out of place?
overall i cant say she is ugly. the broad nose is normal for a Tauren-like creature.

her face reminds me of a 40+ movie star i cant get the name of at this moment

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019

only thing i could say is her chin to her lips is bit small that makes it bit out of place?
overall i cant say she is ugly. the broad nose is normal for a Tauren-like creature.

I think it might be the wide nose as well as the big eyes that throw me off a little. Also when you see her profile angle, it almost looks like she has a snout with the way everything is stretching forward.

But oh well, tastes differ of course. I love cow girls but sadly Annabelle would likely rank as the second ugliest woman in the game for me only topped by the ogre girl.

Reactions: M3ntir

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020

It depends on the angle I find. Some angles she is alright (no issues, no benefits), others she is really cute, but sometimes she is uncanny. But I think that adds to the fact she isnt "natural" shes a minotaur mixed with human. She would probably be a lil uncanny to other Minotaurs as well.

• Red Heart
Reactions: PhineasFlynn

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
I think it might be the wide nose as well as the big eyes that throw me off a little. Also when you see her profile angle, it almost looks like she has a snout with the way everything is stretching forward.

But oh well, tastes differ of course. I love cow girls but sadly Annabelle would likely rank as the second ugliest woman in the game for me only topped by the ogre girl.
I have to ask out of curiosity, does that include Vixenatrix's human form because alot of players have issue with her too? Would u say Vix is hotter that Annabelle?

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
I have to ask out of curiosity, does that include Vixenatrix's human form because alot of players have issue with her too? Would u say Vix is hotter that Annabelle?
Good question... I haven't seen her face in ages lol I would need to go and compare them.

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019

ofc everybody can have their own opinion. sofar not much people complained so wanted to know where it comes from ofc.
(alway curious about what makes people tick) personaly i was happy its not just human female with some other features so happy she got bit more of a feral look in her face.

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
ofc everybody can have their own opinion. sofar not much people complained so wanted to know where it comes from ofc.
(alway curious about what makes people tick) personaly i was happy its not just human female with some other features so happy she got bit more of a feral look in her face.
Yea usually it's nice when "animal women" retain a good chunk of their animal side but that often looks best with 2D art in my opinion. 3D models can look a little strange and even creepy at times...

• Red Heart
Reactions: M3ntir

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
Yea usually it's nice when "animal women" retain a good chunk of their animal side but that often looks best with 2D art in my opinion. 3D models can look a little strange and even creepy at times...
i totally 1000% agree, 2D things dont translate that well in 3D. As admin on his discord. Lots of people show things in 2D that will be great to add to the game and my first response is to ask for 3D version of the same thing or close to it

like the cuteness of your profiel picture, the 2D its looks very very good but dont translate as 3D i feel. (or you need to be godlike in making 3D art).

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Peasant's Quest v3.12.
minimum system requirements: Android 8.0

the off. walkthroughs are accessible from within the game menu.
don't forget to turn on the autosave feature.

for those with problems to use older saves:
create a folder save within Android/data/org.peasants.quest.the66/files and move all your save data there
be advised, save slot 1 (now 'Autosave') will be overwritten when the autosave feature is enabled.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 11.08.2023 (off. bugfix)

Last edited:

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019

create a folder save within Android/data/org.peasants.quest.the66/files and move all your save data there
be advised, save slot 1 (now 'Autosave') will be overwritten when the autosave feature is enabled.

can i quick ask what is different from the last one ?
is it the Julia bug fix ?

due if it has a update than i need to update the version on the discord aswell

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
can i quick ask what is different from the last one ?
is it the Julia bug fix ?

due if it has a update than i need to update the version on the discord aswell
further bugfixes made by Tinkerer.

Reactions: tommyjohne

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Honestly I think 3D art is as close as we will get (currently) to how animal/people hybrids would actually look IRL & honestly I reckon they would look even CREEPIER if they were real.

Reactions: Brovalon

Mik91

Jan 22, 2020
Ehm, I try to catch one of the plaguewolfs, but I can't access the tranquilizer. How do I manage this?

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Ehm, I try to catch one of the plaguewolfs, but I can't access the tranquilizer. How do I manage this?
If you completed "Dolf Must Go" then you should have the tranq in you're Weapons section in Equipt. If u have & it's not there most likley a bug.

Necromant

Feb 12, 2022

What difference has from the 3.11 version?

4.20 star(s) 201 Votes