caspian90

Feb 8, 2020
"Tinkerers Update News"

Hi again!
Just wanted to give you another little progress update. After my last post, I started making another scene, but I kind of messed up and ended making a three part scene (basically 3 scenes in one). So, it's taken me a little longer than planned, but at least I'm done with the images now. I'm not sure if all parts will be getting an animation, but I'll see what I have time for.
I'm mostly done with the sex scene images now (I might still make another short scene if I have the time), from now on I will mostly consentrate on creating the remaining cutscene images, map creation and scripting.
Still a lot of work left to be done:-/.....
Enjoy the rest of your weekend folks. Oh, and I plan to post a small poll tomorrow, so stay tuned!

Tinkerer​

Hey M3ntir, thank you for sharing the post.
Just wanted to ask. Any chance for a pregnant one in this scene?!

Matiur13

Nov 23, 2020
Pretty sure she says shes a "huge slut" not a bitch...?
You are right. She calls herself a Huge Slut.

The face paint gives me funerary vibes, like shes in "mourning" perhaps? Theres no greater aphrodisiac than death they say.
If she is "mourning", Hilde would be what? The Chieftain's ex-wife or the Chieftain herself? We will see...

As TSSG59 said: If you kill the Vampiresses, the quest can be redeemed and then reseted to play the other way.
If you don't revive the girls, you lost the Blood Potion's and the Granades's recipes, and all the Oksana's content... but can do Family Farm faster... without Oksana.

I never tried killing Shakala and waiting for the content to reset.

Frida giving you the pup is a good indicator that your relationship with her is good.
I didn't know that not giving the pup to Mia locked something.
Waystone 2 must be completed for Frida to give birth, otherwise she is pregnant forever.
Once I impregnated Frida after W2 and... the pregnancy seemed to speed up? I don't remember. But its true the Giant Wedding unlocks after W2.

Reactions: DomWolf

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Pretty confident Shakala's content was revised to reset after a while if you kill her. Seems some players were annoyed killing her made them replay in order to get goblin pussies.

97% confident you have to give Mia a dire wolf pup or Frida doesn't give birth, locking out further giants content (and pussy).

Killing Master (vampire quest) is required to unlock Temple quests leading to family farm pussies. Also, vampire quests after killing Master lead to a non-cheat way for dealing with Affection Degradation.

Dragon pussy is on the docket for more content in the future. I strongly suspect Tinkerer will either add a way to obtain dragon pussy later if you run, or (more likely IMO) add a warning that running will lock out dragon content (and pussy).

Accurate for the other items. :)
Shakala was never revised, there is a bug in the game where she will just show up later even if u killed her. Tinkerer has, so far, just never bothered to fix it.

As far as I know that is correct about the dire pup.

The Master is not required to continue the Family Farm. If you dont do it then the game will just skip the quests "Spread The Good Word" & "Forsaken" which means Oksana will not be there for "Mouths To Feed" & "Monster Hunter".

Anyone who betrays a Dragon & gets sad they cant fuck her is a bit of a twit. It's not rocket science lol :ROFLMAO:.

Atorod

Aug 4, 2021
I just started, and I'm not sure if the decensor is working.

Shoud there during the first time at stables? Because no matter if there was decensor or not,there is "missing image"

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I just started, and I'm not sure if the decensor is working.

Shoud there during the first time at stables? Because no matter if there was decensor or not,there is "missing image"
If I had to make a guess you either didn't unzip it or put it in the wrong folder (it's to basic to "fail")

Put this in the "Peasants Quest NYD315\www" folder

Reactions: Atorod

Atorod

Aug 4, 2021
If I had to make a guess you either didn't unzip it or put it in the wrong folder (it's to basic to "fail")

Put this in the "Peasants Quest NYD315\www" folder
Sorry but it still doesn't work :(

I added the decensurer to "www" in both normal peasant quest and that "Partial"peasant quest, but it still doesn't work

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Below the orignal there is the "update patch" and that "partial" is the thing from there.

I thought it was nessesary

Should I delete it?
the Update patch has nothing to do with you, it's purpose is to update the previous version of the game to match the current version.
I don't know how it could mess you up, but I'd definitely delete all of it and do a fresh install with just the zip from the full download link.

The only other links you should apply to your game are:
Others: Hotfix
&
Patches:

EDIT: We need a better name for that "Update Patch", it's not any better that the previous "Lite Version"... It is not obvious what it means.

Reactions: Atorod

Atorod

Aug 4, 2021
the Update patch has nothing to do with you, it's purpose is to update the previous version of the game to match the current version.
I don't know how it could mess you up, but I'd definitely delete all of it and do a fresh install with just the zip from the full download link.

The only other links you should apply to your game are:
Others: Hotfix
&
Patches:

EDIT: We need a better name for that "Update Patch", it's not any better that the previous "Lite Version"... It is not obvious what it means.
IT FINALLY WORKS!

Thank you very much, kind sir :)

Reactions: Stil996

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
"Tinkerers Update News"

Boob Potions?

I've had some requests over the years for breast adjustment potions. Basically a potion you can use to increase or decrease a girl's breast size. The challenge with requests like these, are that all game images and animations are pre-rendered. Meaning I would have to make additional variants for each scene, which takes more time and space. It is therefore not something I would ever be able to add as an option for every girl in the game. It would likely be limited to just a few girls, like dungeon pets and I believe the upcoming blonde giantess could be a suitable candidate.
Since each scene variant requires at least an additional 2-3 days x2 (don't forget pregnancies) to make, it is not something I wish to add if it is not a widely sought after feature. I therefore thought it a good idea to poll your opinion on some options I've been considering. Now, do keep in mind that this is just to get a rough idea of how popular, or not, these options are. I probably won't be able to do them all due to time constraints, so don't take the result as something that is definitely coming.
This time you'll be able to vote for several of the options:
1. Small breast potion, basically shrink them to an A/B cup.
2. Large breast potion, an increase that is a bit larger than the normal pregnancy increase. Growing even larger when the girl is pregnant.
3. Extra large breast potion, watermelon sized increase + pregnancy when applicable.
4. Don't want this. Please don't vote for any of the other options if you choose this option.

Last Update

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
2. Large breast potion, an increase that is a bit larger than the normal pregnancy increase. Growing even larger when the girl is pregnant.
3. Extra large breast potion, watermelon sized increase + pregnancy when applicable.
4. Don't want this. Please don't vote for any of the other options if you choose this option.

Last Update
this is a tough question IMO, generally I don't care much about sizes, most of the renders in the game already look good to me, but it could be a fun "toy" to play with depending on how extreme the changes are and how they are incorporated into the story, I might like Caleh or Goblin Daughter grow a pair, but I'd like a story component to the size change rather than a simple scene switch like we already have with the Imp.

Damagus01

Nov 20, 2022
Shakala was never revised, there is a bug in the game where she will just show up later even if u killed her. Tinkerer has, so far, just never bothered to fix it.
Interesting. Perhaps it hasn't been fixed because players were annoyed...
The Master is not required to continue the Family Farm. If you dont do it then the game will just skip the quests "Spread The Good Word" & "Forsaken" which means Oksana will not be there for "Mouths To Feed" & "Monster Hunter".
The questmap shows (as of 2.81) that Ashes To Ashes, Dust To Dust must be completed for Spread The Good Word to start. But it also shows Forsaken as required to start Mouths To Feed... Hrm.
Anyone who betrays a Dragon & gets sad they cant fuck her is a bit of a twit. It's not rocket science lol :ROFLMAO:.
IKR? And while I think the percentage of players who take that route isn't zero it's still pretty close.

Still, the update to her would lock out a non-zero portion of the players from that new content. But the amount of dev work needed to provide a path for getting back on her good side is...daunting. Which is why I suspect adding a warning is more likely.

caspian90

Feb 8, 2020
"Tinkerers Update News"

Boob Potions?

I've had some requests over the years for breast adjustment potions. Basically a potion you can use to increase or decrease a girl's breast size. The challenge with requests like these, are that all game images and animations are pre-rendered. Meaning I would have to make additional variants for each scene, which takes more time and space. It is therefore not something I would ever be able to add as an option for every girl in the game. It would likely be limited to just a few girls, like dungeon pets and I believe the upcoming blonde giantess could be a suitable candidate.
Since each scene variant requires at least an additional 2-3 days x2 (don't forget pregnancies) to make, it is not something I wish to add if it is not a widely sought after feature. I therefore thought it a good idea to poll your opinion on some options I've been considering. Now, do keep in mind that this is just to get a rough idea of how popular, or not, these options are. I probably won't be able to do them all due to time constraints, so don't take the result as something that is definitely coming.

Last Update
Anyone who votes for 2-3,
Hats off to you gentlemen!

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Interesting. Perhaps it hasn't been fixed because players were annoyed...
Not sure why it's not been fixed tbh.

I cant sympathise with people who kill an optional LI then bitch when any content with said character is lost to them. If Tinkerer dosent fix it's not the end of the world (a bit immersion breaking, but not end of the world), if he does fix it then those who kill her need to buck up & realise they made that decision.

The questmap shows (as of 2.81) that Ashes To Ashes, Dust To Dust must be completed for Spread The Good Word to start. But it also shows Forsaken as required to start Mouths To Feed... Hrm.
The "Mouths To Feed" & "Monstrr Hunter" quests have alternate scenes that lack Oksana being there & the conversations with Oksana are written in a way where it's easily played without her. I tested this out a while back & the game can be finished without Oksana, not too sure about if u at least need to do the vamps or not tho.

IKR? And while I think the percentage of players who take that route isn't zero it's still pretty close.

Still, the update to her would lock out a non-zero portion of the players from that new content. But the amount of dev work needed to provide a path for getting back on her good side is...daunting. Which is why I suspect adding a warning is more likely.
If he adds a warning then sure. But honestly ya gotta be pretty dense to realise that you have pissed off a Dragon that never trusted u to begin with. Now she has every reason to fry you. But I guess most players arnt think started with all the blood rushing from their head?

caspian90

Feb 8, 2020
this is a tough question IMO, generally I don't care much about sizes, most of the renders in the game already look good to me, but it could be a fun "toy" to play with depending on how extreme the changes are and how they are incorporated into the story, I might like Caleh or Goblin Daughter grow a pair, but I'd like a story component to the size change rather than a simple scene switch like we already have with the Imp.
True.
Me personally I would go after the noticeable ones and make them “MORE” noticeable
Jenny, Victoria, the priestess, Magda, the Minotaur damn forgot so many names the lady in the Tower the Nordic Vampire they are all great candidates for increasing the size
As for lowering All I would say is why? Just stick with Mia, Beth elves (I personally wish they had bigger tits) and leave us the bigger ones.

Reactions: juancj0710

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
"Tinkerers Update News"

Boob Potions?

Last Update
Honestly I would vote 4 if I was a patren. I just dont see the work load being worth it right now, especially seeing as Tinkerer is trying to finish the side content right now. But if I HAD to pick I would vote 1-2.

Reactions: fixrapid
4.20 star(s) 202 Votes