Atorod

Aug 4, 2021
Resurrecting party members (including the dog) is tied to a "fight ends" step but some damage happens outside of a fight, and a few fights don't have a "fight ends" step (typically ending in a cutscene of some sort). It will return to life after your next fight.
Thank you!

I was afraid I will have to go through the lightning bridge and the fireball puzzle again 0.0

georgetakei

May 8, 2017
oh, so it is mostly netori but will have some swinging
Neither is heavily mentioned at all. The werewolf is just one optional
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
, and the netori is fucking the mayor's wife until
The game is mostly about getting ladies and having as many children as possible. If any kind of NTR is your main thing, this game in't really for ya.

Have fun!

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
and the netori is fucking the mayor's wife until
The game is mostly about getting ladies and having as many children as possible. If any kind of NTR is your main thing, this game in't really for ya.
I mean that's not the only example of taking someone else's girl.

Theres knocking up Alice to ruin her arranged marriage to a wine merchant. Locking Tom into debt so you can cuck him with his wife Jenny. Shipping off Dolf the ogre into slavery so you can get with Maghda. And cheating on Frida with her younger sister Hilde, who's the giant chief's wife. For some added examples.

Reactions: PhineasFlynn

Damagus01

Nov 20, 2022
4. Where can I buy better equipment than the one from the start location?
Magical (non-combat) neckwear can be bought from Daiyu. Dunno if the collar bought from Harald works for anyone other than the dog. Both are in Greyport. That's it for straight-up buying stuff at this time. Advancing various girls' storylines (i.e. knocking them up) leads to making/finding additional gear.
5. Is it possible to pass by the two giants?
The only girls you HAVE to develop relationships with are tied to the Main storyline (Temple+Tower): Ziva, Caleah, Beth, Julia, Annabelle, Erevi, ED, Venomina, and the Familiar/Imp. All other girls are optional, though almost all of them provide in-game benefits beyond seggs as you advance their storylines.

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
"Tinkerers Update News"

1701033202573.png

Hi again!
Yes, I've been far too optimistic once again. The "main" quest took way more time than I hoped, so I'm still quite a way from finishing my draft build. I'm currently working on the second to last quest, both those quests are fairly small, more or less "fetch" type quests. So, they should be done in another day or two. After that I still have the quest logs to add, some sex scenes to script, some kids to add and some general repeatability options to script.
The number of missing cutscene images is shrinking only slowly, since new ones are still added to the list. Most of them I can probably finish while my QC guy tests the build, so it shouldn't hold me back too much timewise.
My new plan is to start my own round of testing on Saturday, then hopefully on monday (dec. 4th) I can send it to my primary tester (QC guy) and eventually release the test build for all Nergalites on Friday, 8th of December (Primarily Windows users, although and Android build usually pops up too). Expect some rough edges, there is a lot of stuff that went into this build.
The official release for all patrons and supported OS's likely be on Friday, 15th of December.
I'll post some more info next weekend.

Tinkerer​

Last News

georgetakei

May 8, 2017
I mean that's not the only example of taking someone else's girl.

Theres knocking up Alice to ruin her arranged marriage to a wine merchant. Locking Tom into debt so you can cuck him with his wife Jenny. Shipping off Dolf the ogre into slavery so you can get with Maghda. And cheating on Frida with her younger sister Hilde, who's the giant chief's wife. For some added examples.
Ah, right .. i did miss on a bunch of scenarios. My point was in isn't the main focus in the game.

What i'm saying is It's not a ntr focused game and thank fuck for that. Amen.

Reactions: DomWolf

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
"Tinkerers Update News"

Hi again!
Yes, I've been far too optimistic once again. The "main" quest took way more time than I hoped, so I'm still quite a way from finishing my draft build. I'm currently working on the second to last quest, both those quests are fairly small, more or less "fetch" type quests. So, they should be done in another day or two. After that I still have the quest logs to add, some sex scenes to script, some kids to add and some general repeatability options to script.
The number of missing cutscene images is shrinking only slowly, since new ones are still added to the list. Most of them I can probably finish while my QC guy tests the build, so it shouldn't hold me back too much timewise.
My new plan is to start my own round of testing on Saturday, then hopefully on monday (dec. 4th) I can send it to my primary tester (QC guy) and eventually release the test build for all Nergalites on Friday, 8th of December (Primarily Windows users, although and Android build usually pops up too). Expect some rough edges, there is a lot of stuff that went into this build.
The official release for all patrons and supported OS's likely be on Friday, 15th of December.

Tinkerer​

Dam that's a big BUCK!

While on 1st glance it looks like a hunt I would also say that the blond giantess looks a lil concerned (might not like hunting tbh) but would be interesting to find that their is a dangerous predator that killed it & the group are thinking "shit. We are not alone".

But that's just me speculating. Sometimes these scenes are more than they originally seem :)

Reactions: MadisonFreeman

Bloodhunter

Jul 11, 2017
Dam that's a big BUCK!

While on 1st glance it looks like a hunt I would also say that the blond giantess looks a lil concerned (might not like hunting tbh) but would be interesting to find that their is a dangerous predator that killed it & the group are thinking "shit. We are not alone".

But that's just me speculating. Sometimes these scenes are more than they originally seem :)
Dont worry Valhalla Calling View attachment Miracle of Sound Valhalla Calling.mp3 n7Hyhm.gif

PANGHEEFONE

Sep 19, 2020
"Tinkerers Update News"

Hi again!

Tinkerer​

They must be in the land of giants

Violentcris

Oct 7, 2023
Erevi is not giving birth, completed all quest except getting puppy to mia quest but I went past it by knocking on Mia's door and a grown dog came out and mc transformed into him, werewolf scene, now the quest stays in incomplete list, It happened because I rescued puppy before meeting mia for the first time so the request for the puppy quest came later, now when I talk to Giantes she doesn't have the option for me to ask her for puppy, I have completed 90 quest now, and the get puupy quest stays on available, I have already had 3 child with mia, 4 child with Giantes and so on, so yeah Erevi bugged out not giving birth to the succubus daughter.
Same here. Frida is pregnant, give his dress but Still not give the puppie. Now frida is in sistes home...

Nekane

Oct 17, 2017
I'm unable to complete the "Build your Daughter a Crib" quest. I have plenty of wood, rope, and pelts, but it's just not letting me build another crib.

4.20 star(s) 202 Votes