PANGHEEFONE

Sep 19, 2020
Dam that's a big BUCK!

While on 1st glance it looks like a hunt I would also say that the blond giantess looks a lil concerned (might not like hunting tbh) but would be interesting to find that their is a dangerous predator that killed it & the group are thinking "shit. We are not alone".

But that's just me speculating. Sometimes these scenes are more than they originally seem :)
Speaking about the big blonde, I'm still wondering is she a blood relative to the giant sisters

Btw, if it weren't for its antlers, it could be mistaken for an Irish elk

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Speaking about cribs, it's strange that the succubus daughter is the only kid of the mc he needs to build for
It's also weird that MC builds the extension to Mia's house but all other home Improvements must go through Marcus.

I feel it's more about being an earlier part of the game than anything else. Before Tinkerer made the decision to make Marcus the bane of the player's existence lol.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Speaking about the big blonde, I'm still wondering is she a blood relative to the giant sisters

Not sure if shes related. Honestly I think she is dating Thank, which is why she joined him & the rest. I could be wrong tho.

I dont know enough about deer types to notice.

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
Sorry for the delay, but this took a little more time than just throwing it in here while working.
The Irish elk has shovel-shaped antlers. The deer in the picture has narrow joints, so it is definitely a deer and not an elk.
Antlers are no match for reindeer either. So it's probably a white deer (Cervus elaphus maral)

Just take it as an unfounded opinion of a phytocartologist

Any news about the game update?
Yeah, there will be some antlers (y)

BTW in my language are antlers synonymous with partner infidelity.

Reactions: DomWolf

PANGHEEFONE

Sep 19, 2020
Sorry for the delay, but this took a little more time than just throwing it in here while working.
The Irish elk has shovel-shaped antlers. The deer in the picture has narrow joints, so it is definitely a deer and not an elk.
Antlers are no match for reindeer either. So it's probably a white deer (Cervus elaphus maral)
There's a big size difference for it to be 1

Nahelaref

Apr 10, 2019
here is my unofficial android port of Peasant's Quest v2.95.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
minimum system requirements: Android 8.0

the off. walkthroughs are accessible from within the game menu.
don't forget to turn on the autosave feature.

for those with problems to use older saves:
create a folder save within Android/data/org.peasants.quest.the66/files and move all your save data there
be advised, save slot1 (now 'Autosave') will be overwritten when the autosave feature is enabled.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 02.01.2023 (v2.95)
My good sir, for the love of qetesh, please update :)

TSSG59

Jun 7, 2021
It is just for me? why some Scenes are Frozen? like the character animations are not working? some kind of bug?
Depends on which browser and/or site you are using.
For instance, Lewdspot works OK on some browsers but not on others, it's much the same for all game sites I use.
Some sites also censor content.

Devronman

Nov 25, 2018
It’s sandboxy, so you progress at your own rate, but for the most part it’s pretty linear. You can’t really be evil, no.
I mean some of the PCs actions are in my mind legit evil and self-serving, if you choose to go that route. He's certainly shortsighted.

On another note, the game's grind really is way too much of one, and even in cheat mode I still felt like there was just too much repetition for there to be a whole lotta fun going on, later on.

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
I mean some of the PCs actions are in my mind legit evil and self-serving, if you choose to go that route. He's certainly shortsighted.

On another note, the game's grind really is way too much of one, and even in cheat mode I still felt like there was just too much repetition for there to be a whole lotta fun going on, later on.
yes i can agree for new player its a bit much of a grind. but 95% of the patreons are old costumers so they just import their own save files, or close to the last update.

At some point Tinkerer will work on the start part of the game and fix that but all time spend on that isnt time spend on new content so its always a trade off. but if you can give me feedback on what part of the grind is the most annoying and/or have fixes (smart solutions) for it i always can put it infront of Tinkerer.

hard part is that some of the code is the oldest, so fixing that will brick other stuff in the progress. due its all layer on other layer of coding

4.20 star(s) 202 Votes