muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
any advices how can I play this game because I rly confused what should I do and the walkthrough full of just words not even one image like other games anyone please can just give me some hints
I'm pored from games just read and sex scene I wanna try different sort of games
This is what my typical Peasant’s Quest early game looks like. (Cheats barely make a difference.)

Reactions: Zareem

Damagus01

Nov 20, 2022
any advices how can I play this game because I rly confused what should I do and the walkthrough full of just words not even one image like other games anyone please can just give me some hints
I'm pored from games just read and sex scene I wanna try different sort of games
In addition to what others have already said:
Use your healing spells, they restore fewer HP than bandages but let you save bandages for when you need more HP all at once. Get the ring from the blacksmith as soon as you can afford it, it bumps up how many HP the spell heals.
Use healing spells on the doggo rather than healing potions. ;)
Get the Amulet of Endurance in Greyport when you can afford it, it extends how long you go before becoming tired/exhausted. Don't forget to equip it!
Get a few poison potions in Greyport. Later in the game you can make your own.

babaRoga

Dec 17, 2020
here is my unofficial Android port of Peasant's Quest v3.21.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
minimum system requirements: Android 8.0

the off. walkthroughs are accessible from within the game menu.
don't forget to turn on the autosave feature.

for those with problems to use older saves:
create a folder save within Android/data/org.peasants.quest.the66/files and move all your save data there
be advised, save slot 1 (now 'Autosave') will be overwritten when the autosave feature is enabled.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
Please note that access to the data folder is only available via PC. Android 12+

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Peasant's Quest [v3.21] [Tinkerer] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.
To make this version v3.22 use the Update only patch in the OP. Its ~6 MB.

Win [887 MB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Pdoan

Mar 1, 2018
Please note that access to the data folder is only available via PC. Android 12+
???
I have no problem accessing the data folder in Android 10 (Samsung Note 9 phone).

Or did you mean only accessible when connected to a PC?

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
???
I have no problem accessing the data folder in Android 10 (Samsung Note 9 phone).

Or did you mean only accessible when connected to a PC?
I think what he meant was access to the data folder is only available via PC if using Android 12+. The most recent versions of Android have made it much harder to get at stuff. (Though as well as via a PC, there are also file explorer type apps that let you do so.)

Reactions: Pdoan and babaRoga

Matiur13

Nov 23, 2020
Kinda disappointing, we didn't have birgette action. She's hot compared from all of the giantess
At least we saw a tiddy shake?

This last few updates Tinkerer is prioritizing Quality over Quantity. I knew it wasn't gonna be a lot of Content, but as I though, it was of high quality.

We didn't saw much of Birgette, but we saw she is hot and an interesting character. Now the groundwork is done to add content for the Blonde Giantess.

Matiur13

Nov 23, 2020
Spoiler ahead:

A point I found interesting is that Hilde is OK with the MC using Lightning magic. I guess it is because the Giants are Nordic Mythology worshippers (they believe in Gods using Lightning), and it was useful for her.

They still think magic contraptions are dangerous, though.

Last edited:

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
the new update has a quest that makes the party having up to 4 fixed characters, which makes my doggo out of the team and now I can't find him anywhere. Can anybody tell me where he is?
I had the same issue as well this may be a bug that Tinkerer should be made aware of. Alert M3ntir or FunFuntomes
Guys, in v3.21 Dogo is waiting infront Lodge. Right infront door. You can leave him here too.

Last edited:
Reactions: DomWolf

Matiur13

Nov 23, 2020
Guys, in v3.21 Dogo is waiting infront Lodge. Right infront door. You can leave him here too.
I guess it is because if the Dogo go skinny dipping it will die of hipotermy.

That aside, it feels weird the Chief is only "painted" in the floor instead of having a tangible corpse.

Reactions: DomWolf

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Spoiler ahead:

A point I found interesting is that Hilde is OK with the MC using Lightning magic. I guess it is because the Giants are Nordic Mythology worshippers (they believe in Gods using Lightning), and it was useful for her.

They still think magic contraptions are dangerous, though.
I think it has more to do with it being Ancient unknown magic? Like it's from a time & age the Giants dont understand & while some, like the Dark Elves, covert & study devices like Waystones & Duplication Rods, the Giants who have fucked with that in the past have watched 1 too many split then painfully die or had to fight off demons from another dimensional plane... their tribal culture probably just thought "fuck this weird shit" & noped out.

They have no issue with magic spells or potions so I would assume this is stuff they are kinda used to & have more acceptance of.

Reactions: Matiur13

silent_truth

Oct 19, 2017
can someone help, i am stuck on election mission got nine votes and accidently refused gwyneth's vote. now it is stuck she is in the ally but won't talk or interact at all. Can't get into Victoria's house either due to the guard standing in front of it. so kinda stuck don't know what to do... attached is the save file

Reactions: Zareem
4.30 star(s) 195 Votes