Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
i also dont know what it does.. it my fuck my save up
how did it fuck your save up?
talk to them about it on the Devs , if it really is causing problems the sooner they know the better.

Lamoucheronn

Apr 28, 2017
looked up in the forum, but didn't find my answer
can we turn Venomina (the spider lady) back to monster form?

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I'm guessing you don't need an answer because you revisited her?
FYI at the bottom left of your posts are 3 options (Report/Edit/Delete), using Edit or Delete are more effective ways of retracting your question than making a new post to say "nvm" :p.

mouseboy

Oct 29, 2017
anyone know what are the goblin daughter variables because a long time ago during one of the versions there was a mod that allowed you to replay her scenes but it reset her to before you finished her quest now shes stuck at camp and i can get access to all her scenes

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
anyone know what are the goblin daughter variables because a long time ago during one of the versions there was a mod that allowed you to replay her scenes but it reset her to before you finished her quest now shes stuck at camp and i can get access to all her scenes
you don't need a mod to replay her scenes, just use a spirit potion for anything that isn't repeatable.

Reactions: Alfius
May 26, 2019
not really linux fridly game
is linux version official? is it working?

asking bc prev linux version didn't worked for me...
tried to get to get it to run again and when i used wine nothing happens...when i open with playon linux just hangs forever
so long story short only way i can play this game as it stands for now anyways is running windows
i can list off couple games that have PROPER LINUX FILES (our red string...mystery of magic...lab rats 2...lukes way)
as much as i love this game im not in any hurry to pop my windows drive back in just to play this..i hope in the future that oneday a proper .sh file for linux will be made for this game..i absolutely loved this game just a shame cant work in linux
hope someone out there with deep pockets can contribute to helping make this game playable in linux as it would be worth it
Any way to make this work on linux?
Does the linux version work? It doesn't start, and the windows one is just a black screen
how can i run this game on linux i extracted it but am not sure how to run it
any one can tell me how to run linux version of this game , there are lotof excutable fills in ths one
Hey guys, just tried the LInux Version of the Game. Any idea how to run it, as there is no .sh file or "pseudo" exe-file.
Hey Tinkerer, muttdoggy, M3ntir, Evangelion-01, and DomWolf,

Could we get the below steps into the first/main post of this thread?

That way future Linux users can be referred to there when they inevitably ask some variation of the question "How do I get this game to run/play/work on Linux?"

Steps for Linux Users

1) Download the Linux version of the game (this download should be a zip file)

2) Unzip and extract all the contents of the zip file either manually through your file explorer OR by opening the terminal, navigating to where the zip file is located, and running a bash command similar to the one shown below ("XXX" being the current version number of the game:

Bash:
unzip Peasants_Quest_NYDXXX_Linux.zip
3) After all the files have been extracted, while you are either in your file explorer or in your terminal, navigate into the main game folder. This folder should be called something like: "Peasants Quest NYDXXX Linux" - Where "XXX" is the current version number of the game

4) In this folder, you should see the "Game" file! Make this file executable in one of 2 ways:

4.1) While in your file explorer - right click on the "Game" file, select the "Properties" option, then select the "Permissions" option/tab, and finally, choose to make the Game file executable (this might entail either checking the box or hitting the button next to some text that reads a message similar to "Allow this file to run as a program")

OR

4.2) While in the terminal, make sure you are in the same directory as the "Game" file and run the bash command that is shown below:

Bash:
chmod u+x Game
5) Once the "Game" file has been made into an executable, run it in one of two ways:

5.1) While in your file explorer - right click on the "Game" file and then hit the "execute" or "run" button/option

OR

5.2) While in the terminal, once again, make sure you are in the same directory as the "Game" file and run the below bash command (NOTE: You MUST have the "./" at the beginning of the command in order for it to work):

Bash:
./Game
6) This final step is not required but is still highly recommended: Download and apply the decensor patch to have access to ALL the content in the game. To do this, just follow the instructions provided in both the first/main post of this thread and the downloaded and extracted decensor patch folder.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And there you have it!

The game should now be playable for all Linux users!

Hope this helps!

Last edited:
Reactions: Mik91 and gdpe359

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Hey Tinkerer, muttdoggy, M3ntir, Evangelion-01, and DomWolf,

Could we get the below steps into the first/main post of this thread?

That way future Linux users can be referred to there when they inevitably ask some variation of the question "How do I get this game to run/play/work on Linux?"

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hope this helps!
You should report the OP to a mod with useing "other" and than type your addition into the text field, so a mod can Update it.
Alternatively you could make a Thread under https://f95zone.to/forums/general-discussions.9/ and ask a mod to post it in the OP with fitting remarks I gues.

Reactions: TheGrandMasterCory
May 26, 2019
Does anyone know if there is a way for the player (not the game developer) to add functionality to a game to change the keyboard controls?

I know asking the dev to add this feature is pointless since he's already swapped with so many other tasks - even though add this feature seems to be relatively simple: Link

And even though other RPG Maker MV games like A Struggle With Sin have implemented it!

So is there a way for a player to add this feature into a game themselves?

I have certain way of using a keyboard that makes this feature a necessity for me!

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

EDIT:

I figured it out!

Just had edit the Input.keyMapper section of the rpg_core.js file!

This file is located in the www/js/ folder!

In the Input.keyMapper section , all the keyboard bindings are listed!

These keyboard bindings are set using the JavaScript Keycodes: List of keycodes is linked !

All I had to do was either add the new keybindings I needed using the correct keycodes or edit the existing ones!

IMPORTANT NOTE:

If the line below is not the last keybinding on the list for Input.keyMapper, the game will break:

JavaScript:
120: 'debug'     // F9
This line is there by default!

Please be careful when you edit these kinds of files!

Last edited:

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
TheGrandMasterCory
thanks for the guide, i posted on the discord to ask people who understand what they talk about to look it over :D ( dont have a linux pc and never used one so ) if its correct than thanks very much for make it clear for people.

The threat/OP post i dont have any infuince in, just a person here who claims to help Tinkerer on the discord :)

Reactions: TheGrandMasterCory
4.30 star(s) 195 Votes