Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
You guys rock...I know it's a dumb question...was taking a long hike back n forth from Frida's cuz I couldn't find a place to sleep there
You'll be able the sleep at Frida eventually, it just takes her a little long than most to warm up to you. you really need to be submissive to her (or cheat her affection :p), best doing to Tower of doom missions anyway and unlocking fast travel ASAP

TSSG59

Jun 7, 2021
is this game any good?
No, save yourself, run away now, once you start there's no way back, it should be banned. :ROFLMAO:
Seriously, one of the best games out there, if not the best game of it type.
Early part is a little dated but Tinkerer keeps developing those parts as well as regular updates.
I've played it so many times I no longer count and am just about to start again.

Damagus01

Nov 20, 2022
is this game any good?
If you're looking for boobas/seggs in the first 5 minutes, no. Same for linear/VN "play." It's an actual game, with time/resource management elements (which aren't too bad IMO) and side plots you don't have to do if you don't want to. If you're okay with that then YES.

Be sure to install the decensor patch, without it game advancement is blocked after a while. The dev supports it on Patreon and some of the content conflicts with their rules, so the builds censor that content. The patch removes the censoring and prevents stalling out.

Last edited:
Reactions: twizzytits

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019

"Tinkerers Update News"

1707163453434.png

Hi there!

So, I finished the images for the last of the planned scenes (although I am slightly tempted to make another short scene). I still have to complete the animation, but that shouldn't take more than a few days.

I've also started work on some of the known cutscenes. More will probably turn up when I start scripting the new quests in a few days time.

Now, I haven't been able to do much with Beth so far, other than fooling around with her model (I'll hopefully get around to posting a poll about her later this week for some input). So, update 3.31 will only feature the giantesses. And yes, Birgitte will be able to have babies this build, just like the others.

I'm also still aiming at having a test build up and running by the end of the month, but don't take it as a firm promise.

Have a great week!

Tinkerer

Last News

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020

"Tinkerers Update News"

View attachment 3329064

Hi there!

So, I finished the images for the last of the planned scenes (although I am slightly tempted to make another short scene). I still have to complete the animation, but that shouldn't take more than a few days.

I've also started work on some of the known cutscenes. More will probably turn up when I start scripting the new quests in a few days time.

Now, I haven't been able to do much with Beth so far, other than fooling around with her model (I'll hopefully get around to posting a poll about her later this week for some input). So, update 3.31 will only feature the giantesses. And yes, Birgitte will be able to have babies this build, just like the others.

I'm also still aiming at having a test build up and running by the end of the month, but don't take it as a firm promise.

Have a great week!

Tinkerer

Last News
Ok that busty statue must be some kind of fertility goddess (mabey) now it's either a Norse goddess (as the Giants are shown to worship Odin) or it might be Qetesh(?)

Or, hear me out, it's the Giant version of Qetesh. Like Humans say Qetesh, but mabey Giants say "Sif"(?)

Either way will be nice to see the Giants arc finished

Damagus01

Nov 20, 2022
Ok that busty statue must be some kind of fertility goddess (mabey) now it's either a Norse goddess (as the Giants are shown to worship Odin) or it might be Qetesh(?)

Or, hear me out, it's the Giant version of Qetesh. Like Humans say Qetesh, but mabey Giants say "Sif"(?)

Either way will be nice to see the Giants arc finished
Per Tinkerer on the discord, it's Freya. And it's just a statue, it cannot be fucked.

Agreed that their arc will be finished. Doesn't preclude some add-ons later (like how various kids can do stuff for the MC), but shouldn't be any more story content for them.

Reactions: DomWolf

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Per Tinkerer on the discord, it's Freya. And it's just a statue, it cannot be fucked.

Agreed that their arc will be finished. Doesn't preclude some add-ons later (like how various kids can do stuff for the MC), but shouldn't be any more story content for them.
I didnt think she would get fucked lol :ROFLMAO: (unless MC is after that extra curvy wood) I was just saying she is probably a Norse goddess (or mabey Qetesh), thanks for confirming who that is is by the way (y) . I like the fact this update will continue to lean into more Giant culture for this setting.

I still recon Brigitte might join the Temple (I could be wrong) but she would fit in there I think.

PANGHEEFONE

Sep 19, 2020

"Tinkerers Update News"

View attachment 3329064

Hi there!

Have a great week!

Tinkerer

Last News
I wonder who's the model for the wooden statue

PANGHEEFONE

Sep 19, 2020
It's a statue of Freya, according to Damagus01 Tinkerer confirmed on Discord. It cannot be fucked.
In a way that's kind of sad, would be fun if it can turn into a creature of flesh & bones to fuck the mc. Btw, the only giantess left in the tribe to be added to the ranks of the mc's fuckbuddies is Siv whom I'm still wondering is she a blood relative of Birgitte

twizzytits

Feb 5, 2023
If you're looking for boobas/seggs in the first 5 minutes, no. Same for linear/VN "play." It's an actual game, with time/resource management elements (which aren't too bad IMO) and side plots you don't have to do if you don't want to. If you're okay with that then YES.

Be sure to install the decensor patch, without it game advancement is blocked after a while. The dev supports it on Patreon and some of the content conflicts with their rules, so the builds censor that content. The patch removes the censoring and prevents stalling out.
Thanks a lot for good answer(y)if i might ask are the scenes any good? Because it aint any fun to grind for scenes and they turn out to be dogshit

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Thanks a lot for good answer(y)if i might ask are the scenes any good? Because it aint any fun to grind for scenes and they turn out to be dogshit
Depends on you're definition of "good" slot of the early scenes are still frame images (but the dev is slowly adding animations to the old scenes with updates.

The sex animations are usually short looped scenes with 1-2 or in some cases 5 different angles to watch the action from. The early animations are a lil rough because it ls the devil's 1st attempts but he now has an animation guy so there way smoother now.

Reactions: twizzytits

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
What answer do you expect to this question??? (Only Fans & Trolls hang out in a games thread).

4.20 star(s) 202 Votes