Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I get the first 2 girls... but did I miss something about the new Gal?
Last info I got is that we'll finally get the little one, but no big one...
I think the new big girl refers to Frida's sister. The same one she was visiting during the waystone quest.
Oh you mean the makeup reason for Frida being away while you travel with your little Succubus...
I doubt we will see anything in that regard as all females without the 3-some had either magically disappeared or were scorned by your young companion... Maybe Tinkerer would have been better off haveing her hunt some pesky Goblins that had tried to break into her home again. Cause that will certainly come back to him as we see in this conversations.

Reactions: Goblin Baily: DILF

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Oh you mean the makeup reason for Frida being away while you travel with your little Succubus...
I doubt we will see anything in that regard as all females without the 3-some had either magically disappeared or were scorned by your young companion... Maybe Tinkerer would have been better off haveing her hunt some pesky Goblins that had tried to break into her home again. Cause that will certainly come back to him as we see in this conversations.
Frida couldn't go on a hunt for the same reason that she needed a garden

Sword26

Donor
Aug 8, 2016
need some help: 1.how do i unlock fast travel having done waystones part also what are the clues erevie keeps talking about

2. can i make my demon daughter pregnant

3. where do i find the stones to build mia's house expansion

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Frida couldn't go on a hunt for the same reason that she needed a garden
If the Goblins threadend to enter her house while sleeping that would probably be enough reason to have a little hunt... and considering that she has 3 Direwolfs she probably wouldn't even need to fight herself... just guide the pack
need some help: 1.how do i unlock fast travel having done waystones part also what are the clues erevie keeps talking about
Did you activate all 6 waystones in the area?
3. where do i find the stones to build mia's house expansion
In SE of the map or to the right of her house (directly at the mud path)

Sword26

Donor
Aug 8, 2016
If the Goblins threadend to enter her house while sleeping that would probably be enough reason to have a little hunt... and considering that she has 3 Direwolfs she probably wouldn't even need to fight herself... just guide the pack

Did you activate all 6 waystones in the area?

In SE of the map or to the right of her house (directly at the mud path)
answering question 2. i i did have all the stone tablets unlocked, does it matter the order of mission that all i could think ?

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
Aye Friend I also thought the exact same thing that yeah it's the same kinda BS reason as per why you cannot visit any of the other babes while that Fantastic pair of red buns is in your party :-
1: Mia and Greta you cannot talk to cause she won't let you.
2: Frida is off visiting a sister and like @Kukothemadhatter said she is too preggo to hunt.
3: Ziva and Caleah you cannot visit cause the place gives your Babygirl a Headache.
4: Shakalla's green buttocks are away hunting.
5: Liandra is the only one she lets you interact with by standing in the shade of the tree and waiting.
6: She verbally objects to you talking to Gwyn the hoe... and I avoided doing anything with her cause Tinkerer likes to punish with NTR. which I find Undesirable.
7: I didn't check on Magdha but I am pretty sure she won't stand by and let daddy get a possible "death by snusnu" tag.
8: Vic is the only one besides Erevi that Scarlet butt actively participate in Smashing.
Now If you use Hentai logic...AND think which of these things is Not like the other ? then the Frida incident is the only one where there is a Possibility of a new Female character, now Like you say and I initially suspected it might all be just an excuse OR as I hope we will see the Freckled Ginger Giantess' get a visit from her older or younger sister. An adorable little sister or an Older wise sister come to help her sis while she goes through her very first Pregnancy. Family members showing up to help and support a woman going through a pregnancy wasn't uncommon in the olden days and doesn't seem likely that there's a hospital with a maternity ward up north in the frozen lands. Also same situation might open up the northern area's for future exploration with new cold weather monsters to fight ? maybe a quest to make the Plate armor inlaid with some of that bear fur or leather to stay warm in the snow ? Maybe a new Furry snow beast babe to put in one of the cells in our tower's basement ?
Who knows ? all possibilities the Developer MIGHT explore or just abandon.

TLDR: Janie's Chekhov's got a gun.

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Aye Friend I also thought the exact same thing that yeah it's the same kinda BS reason as per why you cannot visit any of the other babes while that Fantastic pair of red buns is in your party :-
1: Mia and Greta you cannot talk to cause she won't let you.
2: Frida is off visiting a sister and like @Kukothemadhatter said she is too preggo to hunt.
3: Ziva and Caleah you cannot visit cause the place gives your Babygirl a Headache.
4: Shakalla's green buttocks are away hunting.
5: Liandra is the only one she lets you interact with by standing in the shade of the tree and waiting.
6: She verbally objects to you talking to Gwyn the hoe... and I avoided doing anything with her cause Tinkerer likes to punish with NTR. which I find Undesirable.
7: I didn't check on Magdha but I am pretty sure she won't stand by and let daddy get a possible "death by snusnu" tag.
8: Vic is the only one besides Erevi that Scarlet butt actively participate in Smashing.
Now If you use Hentai logic...AND think which of these things is Not like the other ? then the Frida incident is the only one where there is a Possibility of a new Female character, now Like you say and I initially suspected it might all be just an excuse OR as I hope we will see the Freckled Ginger Giantess' get a visit from her older or younger sister. An adorable little sister or an Older wise sister come to help her sis while she goes through her very first Pregnancy. Family members showing up to help and support a woman going through a pregnancy wasn't uncommon in the olden days and doesn't seem likely that there's a hospital with a maternity ward up north in the frozen lands. Also same situation might open up the northern area's for future exploration with new cold weather monsters to fight ? maybe a quest to make the Plate armor inlaid with some of that bear fur or leather to stay warm in the snow ? Maybe a new Furry snow beast babe to put in one of the cells in our tower's basement ?
Who knows ? all possibilities the Developer MIGHT explore or just abandon.

TLDR: Janie's Chekhov's got a gun.
9: daughter doesn't want to enter the cemetery as it smells.
10: no vixenatrix as daughter doesn't want to climb the mountain
As of Frida, unlike Shakala, she would need to hunt big game and Tinkerer might've taken that in consideration when picking Frida's reason for absence. It's like when getting the crown of quetsh we see something released and next thing we know there are vampires... and when we helped Vixenatrix there was a dead hobbit.. nothing is casual

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
As of Frida, unlike Shakala, she would need to hunt big game and Tinkerer might've taken that in consideration when picking Frida's reason for absence. It's like when getting the crown of quetsh we see something released and next thing we know there are vampires... and when we helped Vixenatrix there was a dead hobbit.. nothing is casual
If Frida hunts for food you would certainly be right, but if she hunts for safety size is not important...
that's why I said some Goblins that tried to enter her house again... maybe stole something.
Direwolf Puppy's certainly can be good assests for a Goblin tribe... but think what they could do with the Baby of a Giantess if they brought it up in their caves and teaching it their ways... I think even Frida wouldn't want to take that Risk, pregnant or not.

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
If Frida hunts for food you would certainly be right, but if she hunts for safety size is not important...
that's why I said some Goblins that tried to enter her house again... maybe stole something.
she got 2 adult direwolves around.
but think what they could do with the Baby of a Giantess if they brought it up in their caves and teaching it their ways... I think even Frida wouldn't want to take that Risk, pregnant or not.
depending on the sex of the giant, they could make a warmonger or breed hobgoblins and niether is good

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
Ya ... Chekhov's gun... if a prop is on stage, it has to be relevant to the story. Or something like that. Totally forgot about the cemetery and I didn't check on my best gals when my Bestest Gal was was with me. Didn't try to visit Magdha or Vixen.
Tinkerer definitely doesn't seem like the kind to throw in something unnecessarily. Atleast I can't think of anything wasted so far.

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Ya ... Chekhov's gun... if a prop is on stage, it has to be relevant to the story. Or something like that. Totally forgot about the cemetery and I didn't check on my best gals when my Bestest Gal was was with me. Didn't try to visit Magdha or Vixen.
Tinkerer definitely doesn't seem like the kind to throw in something unnecessarily. Atleast I can't think of anything wasted so far.
I tried all options and when I aproached Maghda's area... MC said it's not safe for the daughter

Reactions: Zeca Suez

J II D

Aug 22, 2018
I was actually thinking about a threeway with Frida and the new Hobbit..
Just use the hobbit as a Dildo..... : P

I think i completed all the content(Not all the baby's with Mia though, 2 was enough for me at this point).
Curious about the new updates and alteration of Shakala's wedding night and new events.

I clearly love this game and became one of my favorites games out here, but the downside is that updates seem to take quite a while(Not attacking the dev, just saying it's takes a while).
And because i kinda play a game from start to finish again when i play a new update it seems that this game is going to go on the pile of "wait a couple updates before playing it again"... So around next year in this case.

Definitely going to pledge though, in the process right now of setting up a 25 Dollar monthly donation : )
I did try to go to Magda and it was not safe in her opinion.
And for vixen route she said something like "there was not chance that she would go up those mountains"
She didn't want to go to Mia because of that freaky old Lady.

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
And because i kinda play a game from start to finish again when i play a new update it seems that this game is going to go on the pile of "wait a couple updates before playing it again"... So around next year in this case.
next update is supposedly gonna have some content worth playing
She didn't want to go to Mia because of that freaky old Lady.
Right? Greta mst be a freak under the sheets.... can't wait to unravel her bossom and mysteries

Reactions: J II D

J II D

Aug 22, 2018
next update is supposedly gonna have some content worth playing

Right? Greta mst be a freak under the sheets.... can't wait to unravel her bossom and mysteries
I am sure that every update is worth playing in this game.
But playing this normally without cheats takes a rather long time t.b.h.
And it's not really a choice for me starting all over again, just a tic.

And to spend all that time with every update again, well.... I'm am sure that all you guys agree that there are so many games on this website.
So mostly i skip a couple updates of a game before playing it again.

That doesn't mean i don't come back to this update every now and then, i mean... That sweet little devilish daughter needs some attention every now and then:devilish::love:(and i need some attention from her t.b.h:giggle:)

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
I am sure that every update is worth playing in this game.
But playing this normally without cheats takes a rather long time t.b.h.
And it's not really a choice for me starting all over again, just a tic.

And to spend all that time with every update again, well.... I'm am sure that all you guys agree that there are so many games on this website.
So mostly i skip a couple updates of a game before playing it again.

That doesn't mean i don't come back to this update every now and then, i mean... That sweet little devilish daughter needs some attention every now and then:devilish::love:(and i need some attention from her t.b.h:giggle:)
I ment to say that the april updare is supposedly focused on making thr early stage of the game less grindy so people could get exp and stuff without even leaving town

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
she got 2 adult direwolves around.
depending on the sex of the giant, they could make a warmonger or breed hobgoblins and niether is good
My thoughts exactly... so that's why I think the mentioning of a relative for Frida might had a better alternative... atleast if Tinkerer doesn't plan to introduce said character later on... which seems rather unlikely currently.

4.30 star(s) 195 Votes