Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Havn't played this in a very long time. Will check it out.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
View attachment 932139

Overview:
Peasant's Quest is set in a medieval fantasy world, where you play a young farm boy out to seek adventure, and perhaps meet a few hot damsels in distress along the way.​

Thread Updated: 2024-03-12
Release Date: 2024-03-10
Developer: Tinkerer - -
Censored: No
Version: 3.31
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Linux: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Mac: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Others:
Hotfix (for v3.31)

Update Only (v3.22 -> v3.31)

Patches:
Extras: - CG COLLECTION - Save - Walkthrough -
Gallery/Cheat Mod* - Quest Dependency Chart
* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 148314 View attachment 148315 View attachment 148316 View attachment 148317 View attachment 148318 View attachment 148319 View attachment 148320 View attachment 45458 View attachment 45460
PLEASE!!! PLEASE!!! PLEASE!!! Make your puzzles optional. Some of us just want to play a good game.

jackeasy

Aug 23, 2017
PLEASE!!! PLEASE!!! PLEASE!!! Make your puzzles optional. Some of us just want to play a good game.

For what it's worth, walkthroughs are shipped in a "Walkthroughs" folder within the game that a lot of folks miss. I think most of the puzzles are in the big walkthrough so you shouldn't have to dig through the individual update ones if you need help.

• Red Heart
Reactions: CutieLvr

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
For what it's worth, walkthroughs are shipped in a "Walkthroughs" folder within the game that a lot of folks miss. I think most of the puzzles are in the big walkthrough so you shouldn't have to dig through the individual update ones if you need help.
Thanks for that. That should help. I hate puzzles, mazes, card games. Monster hunting is okay, but I really hate dark dungeons. I'm a pretty old guy.

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
For the safety of the save archive, should I wait 3.32?
Will here be a 3.32 in the next few days?
I'm a very patient person.:cool:
Dont think so, due the patch is couple of files that correct the current issues.
or something really big needs to happen that is worth remaking allot of links/files to update from 3.31

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Update warning
Dont forget to patch the game, its already shown inside the first post due some issues whit scenes will cause your game to lock itself up. Secondly the Agility potion is be changed from 2 spidereggs to 1 and 3 feathers (same raven feathers from last update) and can be found in new zones.
Others: Hotfix (for v3.31)

Inside the last few walkthrougs than been added some girls basicly got endless pregnancys i guess if i read it correctly.
Dont know what girls from the start still need this threatment but will talk to Tinkerer about it soon.
Due no idea what he is planning for 3.4xx so first need to wait on that and see.
What exactly did the hotfix fix? always handy to know so if someone starts complaining of xyz, we can just deduce they forgot the patch

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
I am replaying this game and the last time I played it the opening scene where the girl sucks off the horse was there and visible. Now, it isn't there, there was a note saying image missing. I used the decensor patch and pictures are still missing?? What's up with that??

dark0s

Oct 11, 2019
Can't really play the game. The text gets cut off all the time as it seems there is a bug that pushes it down a couple of lines before producing it. Very annoying it hasn't been fixed still. Had the same issue before, maybe a year ago when I last tried to play the game. Scoured the thread and multiple people also had the same issue, but nobody replied with a fix or even acknowledge that the issue exists. Unfortunate, as I actually was ready to give the game a fair shake this time. Tried having the game on lower resolution and many other possible solutions but nothing worked. Hopefully one day someone comes up with a fix.

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
I am replaying this game and the last time I played it the opening scene where the girl sucks off the horse was there and visible. Now, it isn't there, there was a note saying image missing. I used the decensor patch and pictures are still missing?? What's up with that??
Decensor patch
Cheers gantlemen

Okay, I am quite early in the game, but I found an issue with the game (or probably it's just my problem). After taking take of the rat problem in the "tower of dread kitchen", I am supposed to go to Erevi's bedroom for reward. But she can't be found anywhere, at the day-time she is in the sacrifice room, but at night she is just gone.
IIRC She is in altar room

Reactions: DomWolf

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
Can't really play the game. The text gets cut off all the time as it seems there is a bug that pushes it down a couple of lines before producing it. Very annoying it hasn't been fixed still. Had the same issue before, maybe a year ago when I last tried to play the game. Scoured the thread and multiple people also had the same issue, but nobody replied with a fix or even acknowledge that the issue exists. Unfortunate, as I actually was ready to give the game a fair shake this time. Tried having the game on lower resolution and many other possible solutions but nothing worked. Hopefully one day someone comes up with a fix.
Whats your system? Try change font in options. I also changed it because original font is pretty bad to read for me

Reactions: FunFuntomes

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial Android port of Peasant's Quest v3.31.
minimum system requirements: Android 8.0

the off. walkthroughs are accessible from within the game menu.
don't forget to turn on the autosave feature.

for those with problems to use older saves:
create a folder save within RPGMaker/org.peasants.quest.the66 for Android 11 and newer or to Android/data/org.peasants.quest.the66/files for older devices and move all your save data there.
be advised, save slot 1 (now 'Autosave') will be overwritten when the autosave feature is enabled.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 01.04.2024 (fixed Map005)

Last edited:

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
I know she is in there, but she is repeating the same sentence - catch the rats. I have already done that.

Like I said, according to walk-through, I am supposed to go to her bedroom before I can continue with the boar task. But the problem is that she can't be found anywhere.
Did u put the crate in front of the hole that the rats were coming from?

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
than we need a screenshot of the set issue, the savefile. more information than just saying something is broken. due its not really helpfull information due its to random to be fixed.
I know she is in there, but she is repeating the same sentence - catch the rats. I have already done that.

Like I said, according to walk-through, I am supposed to go to her bedroom before I can continue with the boar task. But the problem is that she can't be found anywhere.
can you share the savefile so i can have quick look, if something i cant fix than will be send ot Tinkerer to check what could be wrong.

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021

Oh, never-mind. I had to push the big crate in front of it. Walk-through didn't say anything about it. Guess I should trust my own logic more than the walk-through.
you also need to plug the hole in the kitchen with the crate, after that go to Erevi's bedroom in the area to the right of the altar room.

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes