DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Tinkerer said was for the dungeon pet in the future, went back to check the update it was mention.
so now we got a batbreeder, so guess it for that one or when new one is added.

sorry for the mis information,
I think I different pet would be better than just another Bat (sorry to the Bat lovers).

I still vote Gater Girl :p

Reactions: Billshwr

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
I think I different pet would be better than just another Bat (sorry to the Bat lovers).

I still vote Gater Girl :p
We dont know what we will get, so we wait
just wanted to be clear that no normal girls of the game gets it, due its so much work to (re)do all the things already in the game. Been asked also in the discord and we keep shooting it down ;)

Damagus01

Nov 20, 2022
Just an idea...
"Man Cave," "A Master Spinner," and "Seductive Fragrance" must be completed, BB at max Affection:

-If the MC goes to the Dungeon the same day he used a perfume on himself, whether to see her or just passing through to see Venomina, BB is more interested in him than usual. This repeats each time he enters the Dungeon that day, even when just returning from Venomina.

-After that, BB disappears after laying her next batch of eggs but before the MC can get a new batch started, leaving her outfit behind. Erevi and ED don't know what happened to her. Venomina and her offspring didn't eat her but she remembers seeing BB in the caverns. The hell? She seemed to like being in the Dungeon (and the MC/his dick). Even after several days she doesn't reappear.

-Go to the bat creature caves to catch another one. No 'wild' BBs there. No eggs after the next weekly ingredient respawn, either. WTF?

-Return to the Dungeon at least a day after going to the bat creature caves...BB is back, plus 1-2 'wild' BBs! Guess she wanted some company from her own kind, or maybe thought the others needed to see how awesome an Alpha the MC is. Use perfumes for them, or the contraptions. Once they are at max Affection & have had an orgasm, give them an outfit and name them. They can then roam the Dungeon and behave the same way your first pet does. "What, are you horny, too? Naughty girl!" (Improved rations costs more; all the cells are already improved, no need to buy that again. The BB Affection Cheat does work on them. Potential for FFM/FFFM scenes.)

-'Wild' BBs and eggs return to the bat creature caves after the next weekly respawn following BB returning to the Dungeon. Though with 2-3 BBs in the Dungeon there's not a lot of need to go there other than collecting musk glands, and those can be bought from Makith.

Last edited:
Reactions: Stil996

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
"Man Cave," "A Master Spinner," and "Seductive Fragrance" must be completed, BB at max Affection:

-If the MC goes to the Dungeon the same day he used a perfume on himself, whether to see her or just passing through to see Venomina, BB is more interested in him than usual. This repeats each time he enters the Dungeon that day, even when just returning from Venomina.

-After that, BB disappears after laying her next batch of eggs but before the MC can get a new batch started, leaving her outfit behind. Erevi and ED don't know what happened to her. Venomina and her offspring didn't eat her but she remembers seeing BB in the caverns. The hell? She seemed to like being in the Dungeon (and the MC/his dick). Even after several days she doesn't reappear.

-Go to the bat creature caves to catch another one. No 'wild' BBs there. No eggs after the next weekly ingredient respawn, either. WTF?

-Return to the Dungeon at least a day after going to the bat creature caves...BB is back, plus 1-2 'wild' BBs! Guess she wanted some company from her own kind, or maybe thought the others needed to see how awesome an Alpha the MC is. Use perfumes for them, or the contraptions. Once they are at max Affection & have had an orgasm, give them an outfit and name them. They can then roam the Dungeon and behave the same way your first pet does. "What, are you horny, too? Naughty girl!" (Improved rations costs more; all the cells are already improved, no need to buy that again. The BB Affection Cheat does work on them. Potential for FFM/FFFM scenes.)

-'Wild' BBs and eggs return to the bat creature caves after the next weekly respawn following BB returning to the Dungeon. Though with 2-3 BBs in the Dungeon there's not a lot of need to go there other than collecting musk glands, and those can be bought from Makith.

Wait did this happen in game to you or is this you spouting an idea cos I'm reading this thinking "wait what?" Then u went on & I was lake "wait... whaaaaaaaaaat?" Then I was like "whaaaaa?".

I need ANSWERS MAN!

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I'd like to see this game have a breeding farm spinoff (I know it would be too big a diversion to have in this game). where the MC uses his shape changing abilities to breed the various monster girls that could potentially be found in this universe.

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019

"Tinkerers Update News"

1712606311894.png

Another week gone and another scene or two completed. I'm still mostly in the process of making new images and animations. All Beth's old scenes are now done, pluss the new pregnant versions of those scenes. I'm also nearly done with the first of her new-new scenes, still have a bit of work to do on the animation.
I'll probably do 2 more scenes for Beth after that and perhaps a short scene for another character. So I'm likely still going to creating images and animations for a few more weeks:-/.
So we are probably looking at a latter half of May release.
I don't really have all that much else to report at the moment. Have a nice week everyone!

Tinkerer​

Last News

Stonethrower

May 14, 2019
Is there a full 1 file walkthough for those of us who have never played this game before?
*hat off to the seperate file walkthroughs...but not really something handy for a 1st playthrough*

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Is there a full 1 file walkthough for those of us who have never played this game before?
*hat off to the seperate file walkthroughs...but not really something handy for a 1st playthrough*
Apparently theres a person working on a complete re-write up of the WT but that's a bit of a wait I would expect.

Reactions: Stonethrower

duonghoang

Jun 21, 2020

"Tinkerers Update News"

Another week gone and another scene or two completed. I'm still mostly in the process of making new images and animations. All Beth's old scenes are now done, pluss the new pregnant versions of those scenes. I'm also nearly done with the first of her new-new scenes, still have a bit of work to do on the animation.
I'll probably do 2 more scenes for Beth after that and perhaps a short scene for another character. So I'm likely still going to creating images and animations for a few more weeks:-/.
So we are probably looking at a latter half of May release.
I don't really have all that much else to report at the moment. Have a nice week everyone!

Tinkerer​

finally

Reactions: ShadowLaneWolf

Scorpio2002

May 12, 2021
Helo lost my save file and started over with v3.31 a little trouble can't start Caleah night date quest and install chest in farm house before expansion and the chest is gone can't install a new one either is there a work around for either of these?

Sep 27, 2023
Who is on the list to be added as LI's in this game for the future? Also does the dragon ever give birth or is her child birth in limbo?

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Who is on the list to be added as LI's in this game for the future? Also does the dragon ever give birth or is her child birth in limbo?
Dragon is in limbo. For now.

Nothing is set in stone but here are the most likley girls to be added as future LIs (through admission of Tinkerer &/or appeared in Game):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Brovalon
Sep 27, 2023
Dragon is in limbo. For now.

Nothing is set in stone but here are the most likley girls to be added as future LIs (through admission of Tinkerer &/or appeared in Game):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Tinkerer mentioned he was going to work on one other character for Beth's update, is it possible it could be the dragon? IF he decides on Nergal I would hope that we would have the choice for him to be woman or futa and not have the choice of futa forced on us, not everyone likes futa in a male MC game.

Last edited:

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Tinkerer mentioned he was going to work on one other character for Beth's update, is it possible it could be the dragon? IF he decides on Nergal I would hope that we would have the choice for him to be woman or futa and not have the choice of futa forced on us, not everyone likes futa in a male MC game.
Not sure about the dragon. Honestly I think Vix will be her very own update because I feel a Dragon deserves a kinda big update dont you? That's just me tho. I think it might be someone like Jenny or Victoria (in the same way as both women were given some new content alongside the Farm & the Gwynneth updates respectably). Or mabey someone new? No idea tho.

The Nergal thing is a BIG IF cos it's just something he discussed on the Discord. The idea being that Nergal could be kinda like Loki from Norse Myth, not restricted to gender (like how Loki turned into a horse & is the mother-father of Fenrir, Jormangandr & Hel), the futa idea was another one thrown out in passing. Nergal might just remain a male & non of this will happen, we will have to wait & see. If its added I would assume Tinkerer would make it optional (he has learnt his fanbase can be... 'vocal')

Damagus01

Nov 20, 2022
Helo lost my save file and started over with v3.31 a little trouble can't start Caleah night date quest and install chest in farm house before expansion and the chest is gone can't install a new one either is there a work around for either of these?
The chest disappearing at the Family Farm is a known issue, 99% confidence it was fixed with v3.32 which was released about a week ago.

For Caleah, have you done the first date yet? Do you even have the option of asking her out? Asking her out isn't an option until the festival lights are installed. After the first picnic date she may not be horny that day & will ask to cuddle instead.

4.30 star(s) 195 Votes