jim8512

Oct 26, 2018
Help Plz.After I talk to Gabriel,I cant see the "female Goblin" quest in my quest board.And after search the dead goblin corpse for over than 10 times,still cant see female goblin spawn.What should i do?

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Help Plz.After I talk to Gabriel,I cant see the "female Goblin" quest in my quest board.And after search the dead goblin corpse for over than 10 times,still cant see female goblin spawn.What should i do?
there are 3 goblin corpses in the forest. the female goblin spawns at random

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
you can even abuse that and keep collecting free ears from all of them for several days, in order to afford better equipment

Ragnarok6699

Nov 2, 2017
so i'm getting a weird bug rescued the wolf pups had a scene with Frida and chose "cum inside" even though she asked not to then installed her lock built a garden tho she is kinda hostile throws me out of her bed every time won't give boob jobs or wear the white costume or give me a pup for Mia then i took a look in quests and all of her quests are still in "available" instead in "completed" section . i used to save before every event scene then when reaching 20 save limit cut/paste all but savefile1 out into another folder to be able to save again and copy the 2 other files that don't have a number could that have caused this or was it something else ?
edit: the post above say on site there is NYD 1.21 version but here its 1.32 so which is fresher and what does "NYD" mean ?

Ragnarok6699

Nov 2, 2017
Questions:Where can i get the gemstone for the quest?
if its for the temple 12 crystal eggs and the stone is when you go by western road then west by the cemetary you arrive at a tavern to the right of the tavern is burnt piece of ground there you'l find enhanced fertility potion then question the man working in tavern about the burn mark the beast and where it lives after that go south to the dragon cave say you came for the crystal else insta-kill

jim8512

Oct 26, 2018
if its for the temple 12 crystal eggs and the stone is when you go by western road then west by the cemetary you arrive at a tavern to the right of the tavern is burnt piece of ground there you'l find enhanced fertility potion then question the man working in tavern about the burn mark the beast and where it lives after that go south to the dragon cave say you came for the crystal else insta-kill
Thanks,bro! I think i've complete most of the quests.But any ideas about the swappable-characters sex scens mentioned in the change log of v1.02?I seached many places but cant found it.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
...The only character that early in the game that was able to party up with you would have been Zivah... which means it must refer to the sex scene with the giant the first time you go to the temple... or you got some guts and fought him successfully.

jim8512

Oct 26, 2018
...The only character that early in the game that was able to party up with you would have been Zivah... which means it must refer to the sex scene with the giant the first time you go to the temple... or you got some guts and fought him successfully.
Probably the vampires
I though it meant we can change who we sex with like from the female giant to the female goblin.So it must be my misunderstanding.Thanks both of you!

Albert Pike

Aug 3, 2018
so i'm getting a weird bug rescued the wolf pups had a scene with Frida and chose "cum inside" even though she asked not to then installed her lock built a garden tho she is kinda hostile throws me out of her bed every time won't give boob jobs or wear the white costume or give me a pup for Mia then i took a look in quests and all of her quests are still in "available" instead in "completed" section . i used to save before every event scene then when reaching 20 save limit cut/paste all but savefile1 out into another folder to be able to save again and copy the 2 other files that don't have a number could that have caused this or was it something else ?
edit: the post above say on site there is NYD 1.21 version but here its 1.32 so which is fresher and what does "NYD" mean ?

Vojnik javi mi se u inbox, pomoci cu ti oko igrice, meni je ostao samo jos jedan quest do kraja.

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
had a scene with Frida and chose "cum inside" even though she asked not to
that's the reason of your problem, she simply hates you. you can keep giving her vegetables till she likes you again (she will pretend to trio and hug you) or re-load an older save

Ragnarok6699

Nov 2, 2017
so found the guide for save space expansion from 20 to 60 , 80 or more followed but neither the command with ace or vx or xp work 1st gives missing scripts.rvdata2 runtime error 2nd missing scripts.rvdata 3rd missing scripts.rxdata all with (RuntimeError) at the end does that mean anything to anyone and does anyone know how to make it work ?

Ruggedone

Nov 28, 2018
Hey bro... I cant find the gemstone for hall of pateron saints fountain in temple of quetish... The records say it is at some secret location please Help!!

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Hey bro... I cant find the gemstone for hall of pateron saints fountain in temple of quetish... The records say it is at some secret location please Help!!
you found the record? then go west of the cemetary, you will find an inn, talk to the merchant about the dragon a couple of times and you will find her lair.

4.20 star(s) 199 Votes