WadeWilsoon

Oct 1, 2019
How to clear gate house plz some one explain
There is an easter egg in the game. And that easter egg isn't an item or event this time. This easter egg is an attribute which is hidden: "Intelligence". So be a smart guy and use saveeditor :) Maximize your skills. Then you can easyly clear all creatures.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
As i said. The question is appears at smithy but nothing happens after i click on it. I already done 2nd time peeking task as u see.
Nothing will happen until you get the crystal, have you got the crystal yet?

Now I have a few questions.

Does Alice ever give birth?
Does Gwyn ever give birth?
Can you finish the "Domestic Issues" quest?
Can you get pregnant both Caleah and Ziva?

• Angry
Reactions: MikeOG

WadeWilsoon

Oct 1, 2019
Nothing will happen until you get the crystal, have you got the crystal yet?

Now I have a few questions.

Does Alice ever give birth?
Does Gwyn ever give birth?
Can you finish the "Domestic Issues" quest?
Can you get pregnant both Caleah and Ziva?
wait wait wait wow.. to much spoilers.. I'm right here my friend: 1608399576833.png
I've give a blowjob to my dear Erevi by now. I've cleared the are fully. Checked the mine and cave already. But couldn't find it yet.

Edit: I found out that i didn't still check the cave. Probably i firstly focused on the mine and then though i've already went to the cave. Alright. Ogre has been killed.

Last edited:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
wait wait wait wow.. to much spoilers.. I'm right here my friend: View attachment 947948
I've give a blowjob to my dear Erevi by now. I've cleared the are fully. Checked the mine and cave already. But couldn't find it yet.

Edit: I found out that i didn't still check the cave. Probably i firstly focused on the mine and then though i've already went to the cave. Alright. Ogre has been killed.
You must find the crystal before you can advance that quest.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
How?

The only thing I ever got to make was a set of cogs or some such for the milking machine.
Oh sorry I misread, you ment gear as in equipment. I thought it was gears as is cogs. My bad. Currently u can oy buy equipment from the Blacksmith.

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes