DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Rosy has 6 kids, 1 baby and is pregnant again, is this normal or is it also a bug.
(Only have 6 kid beds and there full and Rosy has a baby and is pregnant again.)
It's not a glitch. In the future Tink intends to remove the cap. She just wont actualy give "birth" right now after the sixth.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
A minor problem for me, i went in this game blind without any guides & i think i may have messed up a quest (either that or the game bugged, but i think i did it). Beyond this point is spoilers:

If im not mistaken the quest "A dress for a lady" is supposed to done before the castle raid in the 3 vampire storyline, welp i finished the raid before i could give Zsofia the dress. I was expecting a "failed quest" on the checklist but... it's still there & i can no longer her the dress coz she already acknowledged herself as my MC's whore. Everytime i speak to her is the option to either have sex or learn about her history, can't give her the dress at all.

Im very curious, does anyone has a save editor & check my save out to see if it can be fixed or is it intended to be "not failed" like this & it'll never be complete coz i can't give her the dress?
When Tink designed that quest it was part of Vampire Update Part-1. The raid was in Update Part-2. Sadly that means the game expects you to finish that beforehand.

Also the "Failed Quests" is a remnant of the system because Tink hasent actualy put failure in the game. You're supposed to be able to complet quests at you're leisure...

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Tinkerer has a few creatures that he could use later on for areas without having to invent all new enemies. Sadly these creatures are only seen in a single map or part of 1 quest. I'd like to see him use them more in the world.

Creatures that would be good to re-use:
•Bears
•Snakes
•Black & Cave Goblins
•Gater Beasts
•Giant Mosquitos
•Dwarves (separate from bandits with ther down sub-types mabey)
•Giants (mabey an enemy clan?)
•Ogres
•Wariths
•Skeletons
•Orcs

(Personal note: F*** grumpkins lol)
Most of these enemies are bound to a certain geographical feature or climate... a Gators can't live outside of water and moscuitos require large bodies of water to breed.
Bears live in dense forests and normally further away of humanity as they prefer the calm
Wraith and Skeletons are the cursed remnants of people that used to gather in one location... I don't see these species being reused anywhere soon... the Black Goblins liikely have their main camp furhter in the mountains, which could be a map if tinkerer includes a Raid on them with your own Goblin Clan... for dominion and breeders

Reactions: DomWolf

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
It's not a glitch. In the future Tink intends to remove the cap. She just wont actualy give "birth" right now after the sixth.
Rosy has 6 kids using the kids beds and a baby = 7 births and she is also pregnant again = 8 total pregnancy so far.
She has stopped given birth now but she did have 7 births so far.

Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
I get both in bed and walking around, in bed I have choice of naked or black outfit and walking around I get dungeon stock and the oriental outfit.
For "domestic issues", I assume you have a bat breeder in your dungeon. Have you raised her affection to the point where she can walk freely around the dungeon and have sex with you on the sofa? If you have then you should have the quest complete.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Most of these enemies are bound to a certain geographical feature or climate... a Gators can't live outside of water and moscuitos require large bodies of water to breed.
Bears live in dense forests and normally further away of humanity as they prefer the calm
Wraith and Skeletons are the cursed remnants of people that used to gather in one location... I don't see these species being reused anywhere soon... the Black Goblins liikely have their main camp furhter in the mountains, which could be a map if tinkerer includes a Raid on them with your own Goblin Clan... for dominion and breeders
I see you're point but, Bears live in the Goblin Forest just outside of Weirdwood. The whole region is pretty far from civilisation in a sense & I could see bears appearing in the south just past the valley, in the mountains north-east or north-west of the map because bears are know for hunting fish in mountain streams. The gaters & mosquitos could appear more if the south-west part continues with the swampy, wetlands themes. As you said the skeletons & wraiths are cursed undead, why cant they appear in another Tombe unassociated with the last (or connected again through the Lord of Death). Also wraiths are angry spirits so mabey a haunting or two? I feel like the black goblin (& cave goblins) will get there own raids, why invent new goblin girls when u already have 2 species to work with (for now).

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Rosy has 6 kids using the kids beds and a baby = 7 births and she is also pregnant again = 8 total pregnancy so far.
She has stopped given birth now but she did have 7 births so far.
If I'm being honest I genuinely dont know how hes going to make the halflings kids work if he both removes the cap & has names for every single one. It's not a generator, Rosy says the same names everytime, is he gonna write up a never ending list of pre-gen names? Also where are MC & Rosy gonna keep alm them little halflings? I mean the only solution I can think of is also good for a possible plot hook.

Idea:
After she births the 6th kid she could get word from a cousin, sister or friend about some attack on her home village. You are sent to find said village & find that orcs, goblins or bandits have razed it. You save the surviving woman (or women) & help rebuild. After that you start having any new babies sent to the village to help rebuild... mabey... I dunno lol

Reactions: a1fox3

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I see you're point but, Bears live in the Goblin Forest just outside of Weirdwood. The whole region is pretty far from civilisation in a sense & I could see bears appearing in the south just past the valley, in the mountains north-east or north-west of the map because bears are know for hunting fish in mountain streams. The gaters & mosquitos could appear more if the south-west part continues with the swampy, wetlands themes. As you said the skeletons & wraiths are cursed undead, why cant they appear in another Tombe unassociated with the last (or connected again through the Lord of Death). Also wraiths are angry spirits so mabey a haunting or two? I feel like the black goblin (& cave goblins) will get there own raids, why invent new goblin girls when u already have 2 species to work with (for now).
The way I see it the mountains to the south are more like a barren Steppe that conclude in the Swamp area, there are no Bigger forests and the valley that leads to the temple is not dense enough and has plenty of activity... First Goblins, than Orcs and finally humans.
I think the density of Goblins and other predators in the areas you mention prevent bears from settling in or atleast keep their numbers to low to encounter them.
The Undead were risen by a god or deity at least... there are no reports of magic users and Necromancers are likely the worst kind of those... being hunted by humans and Elves alike... adding more maps with swamps don't seem to add anything to the game so I doubt Tinkerer will do so... there is a limit to maps as those will blow up the game size more... I think he'll focus on creating more unique locations in order to build on the world and include all those fantasies he has.
the Peasant can become THE King of Goblins by uniting all their tribes most likely... but honestly it's only an idea as we only found a small raiders group on the mountain path between Frida and the tower od dread.
If I'm being honest I genuinely dont know how hes going to make the halflings kids work if he both removes the cap & has names for every single one. It's not a generator, Rosy says the same names everytime, is he gonna write up a never ending list of pre-gen names? Also where are MC & Rosy gonna keep alm them little halflings? I mean the only solution I can think of is also good for a possible plot hook.

Idea:
After she births the 6th kid she could get word from a cousin, sister or friend about some attack on her home village. You are sent to find said village & find that orcs, goblins or bandits have razed it. You save the surviving woman (or women) & help rebuild. After that you start having any new babies sent to the village to help rebuild... mabey... I dunno lol
I kinda doubt it will be anything grant... maybe his other kids move out one after another to settle down in other locations, no idea how long a halfling remains a kid but that could be the gist of it

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
The way I see it the mountains to the south are more like a barren Steppe that conclude in the Swamp area, there are no Bigger forests and the valley that leads to the temple is not dense enough and has plenty of activity... First Goblins, than Orcs and finally humans.
I think the density of Goblins and other predators in the areas you mention prevent bears from settling in or atleast keep their numbers to low to encounter them.
The Undead were risen by a god or deity at least... there are no reports of magic users and Necromancers are likely the worst kind of those... being hunted by humans and Elves alike... adding more maps with swamps don't seem to add anything to the game so I doubt Tinkerer will do so... there is a limit to maps as those will blow up the game size more... I think he'll focus on creating more unique locations in order to build on the world and include all those fantasies he has.
the Peasant can become THE King of Goblins by uniting all their tribes most likely... but honestly it's only an idea as we only found a small raiders group on the mountain path between Frida and the tower od dread.

I kinda doubt it will be anything grant... maybe his other kids move out one after another to settle down in other locations, no idea how long a halfling remains a kid but that could be the gist of it
I geuss. It was more the idea that he already has all these enemy assets so instead of constantly adding new one & making new combat models he could just put them in places where he dosent need to focus on .along something new ALL the time.

The halflings I dunno what's happening there. That will remain a mystery until Tink continues it I geuss...

Reactions: Evangelion-01

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
For "domestic issues", I assume you have a bat breeder in your dungeon. Have you raised her affection to the point where she can walk freely around the dungeon and have sex with you on the sofa? If you have then you should have the quest complete.
Yes she walks around and if I rest on the couch/sofa she comes for sex.
I can have sex in 4 different ways with her now and have been able to for a long time.

CaptainPost

Mar 9, 2019
So this was brought up a while ago but is there a fix for the shopping quest? I bought all the outfits before getting the quest from Erevi. And now it won't trigger that I bought it and she is stuck standing in the same spot in the bedroom. Is there a fix for this?

Krizalid

Nov 24, 2017
Greetings, I have two questions.

1. I still have a Side Quest called "Cemetery rumors", I cleared both objetives but the mayor already died so I can't report back to him. (I let the girls live, I've done all of her quests and they are at their new place), is there a way to complete this quest or it'll be there forever? (I have no need for the reward tbh it just bothers me to have an "incomplete quest")

2. I also have Festival Lights but I have no idea where to find the "suitable pond" (I haven't checked this thread, I'll do it now so if I find the answer I'll edit the message)

Thanks!

Last edited:

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Greetings, I have two questions.

1. I still have a Side Quest called "Cemetery rumors", I cleared both objetives but the mayor already died so I can't report back to him. (I let the girls live, I've done all of her quests and they are at their new place), is there a way to complete this quest or it'll be there forever? (I have no need for the reward tbh it just bothers me to have an "incomplete quest")

2. I also have Festival Lights but I have no idea where to find the "suitable pond" (I haven't checked this thread, I'll do it now so if I find the answer I'll edit the message)

Thanks!
1) If you have completed "The Election" then once you have killed the Master in "Ashes to Ashes, Dust to Dust" turn the quest onto Victoria.

2) the little lake in the bottom right corner of Weirdwood.

Krizalid

Nov 24, 2017
1) If you have completed "The Election" then once you have killed the Master in "Ashes to Ashes, Dust to Dust" turn the quest onto Victoria.

2) the little lake in the bottom right corner of Weirdwood.
Yes, thanks, Victoria for some reason didn't let me turn the quest in. It's done now.

Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
Yes she walks around and if I rest on the couch/sofa she comes for sex.
I can have sex in 4 different ways with her now and have been able to for a long time.
Hell, this is like a crossword clue that won't leave m head, your going to make me go back and play it all again :giggle:
Have you bought all the dresses in Edgar's store, the outfit for the bat breeder and got a choice of what Erevi should wear when you cooked her dinner?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Hell, this is like a crossword clue that won't leave m head, your going to make me go back and play it all again :giggle:
Have you bought all the dresses in Edgar's store, the outfit for the bat breeder and got a choice of what Erevi should wear when you cooked her dinner?
Yes, yes and all yes.
Edgar's store is completely empty and has been now for many days.

If you want to take a look at my save here it is, you need to make sure you keep your files in a new folder and place my 3 in to make it work in your game.
(((Save removed.)))

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 199 Votes