randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
I notice there's a tree stump that activates the cheats, is there any penalty in game for using it? Also what are dose dots under the green bar? Sorry for asking to many things

anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
When Tink designed that quest it was part of Vampire Update Part-1. The raid was in Update Part-2. Sadly that means the game expects you to finish that beforehand.

Also the "Failed Quests" is a remnant of the system because Tink hasent actualy put failure in the game. You're supposed to be able to complet quests at you're leisure...
Oh okay, so there's no failed quests at the moment thx for the info.

Its not something game breaking but i do hope it get patch in the future, it just stuck there as an incomplete quest with no serious consequences for now.

Reactions: Obelixeke

RB70

Jul 29, 2018
All around the cave. You'll see them as big, green cossacks. Cant miss'em.
Thanks, I have gone two weeks fucking her with enhanced fertility and no eggs. She looks pregnant at times and then will have a flat stomach again.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Thanks, I have gone two weeks fucking her with enhanced fertility and no eggs. She looks pregnant at times and then will have a flat stomach again.
You been feeding her?

Turn lighting effects off in the options menu and you can see the whole cave. eggs.jpg The more you feed her the more eggs she lays.

D

Deleted member 1439211

You should be easily able to "revive" the MC by sleeping in any bed for the next day, once you have other companions this also applies
You should be easily able to "revive" the MC by sleeping in any bed for the next day, once you have other companions this also applies
Unfortunately I tried to sleep, but basicallly my MC wakes up dead! I tried sleeping at the inn, at the farmer's barn, but everytime I get the same outcome. Moreover, with Ziva as a companion, you can't sleep at your home. I think I may just restart the whole thing.

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
Unfortunately I tried to sleep, but basicallly my MC wakes up dead! I tried sleeping at the inn, at the farmer's barn, but everytime I get the same outcome. Moreover, with Ziva as a companion, you can't sleep at your home. I think I may just restart the whole thing.
try going into another fight (against a goblin since it's easy to beat) and win it, usually that's where fallen party members revive

• Red Heart
Reactions: 约翰·西娜

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Oh okay, so there's no failed quests at the moment thx for the info.

Its not something game breaking but i do hope it get patch in the future, it just stuck there as an incomplete quest with no serious consequences for now.
Hopfully Tink will fix that at some point.

Reactions: Obelixeke

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
You should he able to sleep at you're home with Ziva. I can.

Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
Yes, yes and all yes.
Edgar's store is completely empty and has been now for many days.

If you want to take a look at my save here it is, you need to make sure you keep your files in a new folder and place my 3 in to make it work in your game.
I'm afraid I can't find anything you left out and I don't have a save from before the quest so I can't try it out. It's probably a glitch from your interactions with "Biddy" (Good name) eg: giving gift before checking for eggs or improving rations too soon, just a thought.
Sorry I couldn't help, I think your going to have it unfinished for this playthrough.
Noticed you haven't done anything with the Vampire girls so if you want them you'll have to go back anyway

ChuckUFarley

Apr 19, 2018
for the walkthrough map, the x on those colums, is that the way the blue, the green, or no gem should be? this is for the cemetery

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I'm afraid I can't find anything you left out and I don't have a save from before the quest so I can't try it out. It's probably a glitch from your interactions with "Biddy" (Good name) eg: giving gift before checking for eggs or improving rations too soon, just a thought.
Sorry I couldn't help, I think your going to have it unfinished for this playthrough.
Noticed you haven't done anything with the Vampire girls so if you want them you'll have to go back anyway
Thanks for looking, so my game is bugged, oh well I will wait for several updates and play it from the start to finish.

As for vampires I kill everyone I see, the only reason the one in Skyrim is still alive is she can not be killed.

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
Thanks for looking, so my game is bugged, oh well I will wait for several updates and play it from the start to finish.

As for vampires I kill everyone I see, the only reason the one in Skyrim is still alive is she can not be killed.
you will miss out on great stuff if your skip the vampire arc and the ability that comes with it

But what bugg did you find?

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
lol cant gte the goblin king to trigger
Did u have sex with Shakala 2 more times after giving her the bikini armour as a wedding present?

You give it to her during "A Wedding Present" then u have sex 2 more times. After that wait roughly 15-20 days then she gives birth to her babies. At that point "The Goblin King" should activate.

Hope this helps.

QAJJA

Aug 27, 2017
Did u have sex with Shakala 2 more times after giving her the bikini armour as a wedding present?

You give it to her during "A Wedding Present" then u have sex 2 more times. After that wait roughly 15-20 days then she gives birth to her babies. At that point "The Goblin King" should activate.

Hope this helps.
all im getting is wear the skimpy outfit

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes