CaptainPost

Mar 9, 2019
So this was brought up a while ago but is there a fix for the shopping quest? I bought all the outfits before getting the quest from Erevi. And now it won't trigger that I bought it and she is stuck standing in the same spot in the bedroom. Is there a fix for this?
So she is pregnant and asked for a dress to make her feel pretty. but I already had the dresses. I have skipped many days and she just stays in her room and doesn't do anything when I click on her. Do I need to start over?

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
sorry anyone knows how to use a save from different version on another?
if you mean pc, ofc you can.
but your global save file also need to be copy paste over otherwise the game doenst read that you have saves in those slots. that is what people forget
(or on the new game save in the slots you want to copy over and than drag the old saves in)

Reactions: yaragl

rasta

Aug 25, 2017
Hey,

just like some other people here the shopkeeper doesn't respond when i ask her to vote for me...
Is there a fix yet? if so, wherecan i find or how can i fix it?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
you will miss out on great stuff if your skip the vampire arc and the ability that comes with it

But what bugg did you find?
I have all the requirements done to have "Domestic Issues" be completed but it will not update the quest as finished.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
By now it looks like I'm finally due for a full replay, given that my old save which I've used for like 10 versions and basically just as many beta versions in between, was quite messed up and included 3 Fridas running around her house at the same time.

I haven't played any old content for years and I just wanted to ask whether there are any known bugs, issues or indeed recommendations for the early game or whether you can just play along and will arrive at the end eventually? Does the walkthrough work properly?

Thanks in advance.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
By now it looks like I'm finally due for a full replay, given that my old save which I've used for like 10 versions and basically just as many beta versions in between, was quite messed up and included 3 Fridas running around her house at the same time.

I haven't played any old content for years and I just wanted to ask whether there are any known bugs, issues or indeed recommendations for the early game or whether you can just play along and will arrive at the end eventually? Does the walkthrough work properly?

Thanks in advance.
Well I know that if u finish "Man Cave" before "Domestic Issues" then the later quest will bug out. Also do not knock up Victoria before completing "Restore The Temple" as the game expects you to talk to the mayor, not her.

I would also suggest getting at least 60 sacred waters before completing "Restore The Temple" because there is nothing worse then the "Trouble At The Well" quest activating & u have no water to make potions (& that quest means u cant get water from said well).

Not sure about any other bugs or glitches myself but hope this helps.

Ps love you're profile image, that's Eve from Summertime Saga right? Favorite lol

Reactions: j4yj4m

yaragl

Jul 15, 2019
Sorry anyone knows how to advance more with rose? everytime i ask her for sex "i shouldnt have gone this far" any help?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Sorry anyone knows how to advance more with rose? everytime i ask her for sex "i shouldnt have gone this far" any help?
Just keep work on her without sex and she should tell you about her boyfriend and later in the game you will find him on another quest.

dimanraners2

Feb 12, 2020
please provide information on how to get a new quest in the game system, because many give up halfway because they think that their game has reached a deadlock

4.20 star(s) 199 Votes