DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Sorry anyone knows how to advance more with rose? everytime i ask her for sex "i shouldnt have gone this far" any help?
Bake with her until u see her pu**y. Then next time ask for sex & offer special pastry. After bj, do it again for fj & enquire about missing boyfriend.

During "Let There Be Light!" Get the key from the skeleton on the floor in the cave with the gemstone. DONT use it on the back gate bit, return to Dragon.

Give key to Rosy.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Tink has posted something on Patreon titled "Forgive me I am a deviant..." can someone enlighten us common folk on what that's about?

Reactions: CptRexx

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Well I know that if u finish "Man Cave" before "Domestic Issues" then the later quest will bug out. Also do not knock up Victoria before completing "Restore The Temple" as the game expects you to talk to the mayor, not her.

I would also suggest getting at least 60 sacred waters before completing "Restore The Temple" because there is nothing worse then the "Trouble At The Well" quest activating & u have no water to make potions (& that quest means u cant get water from said well).

Not sure about any other bugs or glitches myself but hope this helps.
Yes, thank's a lot, that's really, really helpful. I'll still save often but getting stuck is never nice. :D

Ps love you're profile image, that's Eve from Summertime Saga right? Favorite lol
Indeed, (s)he's really a great character with a fun story.

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
Forgive me, for I am a deviant....
1608639845972.png
I ask for your forgiveness, for I have deviated from the path...well, at least the plan. While trying to figure out what to do with Beth I got an idea for another character and couldn't resist working on it.
This is an existing character, the second character I added to the game, I believe. I think the farmer was first. Yet this character still does not have a single scene. Not even an image (apart from some small dialogue bust images).
Don't worry, I'm not talking about the dude in the image above. He's just her husband, and he isn't actually in the game yet. I'm going to give you guys 24 hours to guess who she is, before I post an image of her, post your suggestions in the comments below.
The bad news is no Beth this year. I'm sorry, but I'm just having way too much fun stop working on this character now. Hopefully I figure out something fun to do with Beth in the mean time.

My apologies.

Tinkerer​

gdpe359

Jun 20, 2018
It's probably that shopkeeper, but not sure if I like this one. That shopkeeper doesn't really look attractive to me

Last edited:

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Quest 45
Victoria visiting the MC, I tried it and nothing now I have no save to try it again, can somebody show what I am missing?

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Forgive me, for I am a deviant....

I ask for your forgiveness, for I have deviated from the path...well, at least the plan. While trying to figure out what to do with Beth I got an idea for another character and couldn't resist working on it.
This is an existing character, the second character I added to the game, I believe. I think the farmer was first. Yet this character still does not have a single scene. Not even an image (apart from some small dialogue bust images).
Don't worry, I'm not talking about the dude in the image above. He's just her husband, and he isn't actually in the game yet. I'm going to give you guys 24 hours to guess who she is, before I post an image of her, post your suggestions in the comments below.
The bad news is no Beth this year. I'm sorry, but I'm just having way too much fun stop working on this character now. Hopefully I figure out something fun to do with Beth in the mean time.

My apologies.

Tinkerer​
The only existing woman I can think of that has no content is Jenny the shop Keeper. To be honest her portrait dosent look to appealing to me. She isnt ugly or anything but shes just not my type. I'll still play the content if that's the case just because I will most likely enjoy it anyway.

Who knows mabey she will be hotter in full image lol ;)

Last edited:

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
What's the name of the quest?
Visiting Victoria
When I understand it correct she would visit your home in the afternoon with a 20% nouns. She never came and I am now the mayor so I am far away and I would now what I am missing. If this is repeatable in your house with a spirit potion and so on.

gdpe359

Jun 20, 2018
The only existing woman I can think of that has no content is Jenny the shop Keeper. To be honest her portrait dosent look to appealing to me. She is ugly or anything but shes just not my type. I'll still play the content if that's the case just because I will most likely enjoy it anyway.

That's exactly what I'm thinking, hopefully Tinkerer will redo her model or something.

Last edited:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Visiting Victoria
When I understand it correct she would visit your home in the afternoon with a 20% nouns. She never came and I am now the mayor so I am far away and I would now what I am missing. If this is repeatable in your house with a spirit potion and so on.
If you are the mayor then you can not get that any more.
She would do it before that but not now.

If you have a save before you became mayor then just keep trying.
There are 3 different scenes with Victoria on the ground floor and the double sex scene upstairs with your daughter the succubus using the spirit potion.

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
If you are the mayor then you can not get that any more.
She would do it before that but not now.

If you have a save before you became mayor then just keep trying.
There are 3 different scenes with Victoria on the ground floor and the double sex scene upstairs with your daughter the succubus using the spirit potion.
That I have aso. It is clear that I can`t see it anymore because I have no save so I ask here. If somebody have a save or a pic or maybe a movie link that I can see what I miss. The 3 scenes you have before you try to get Victoria back so when I understand correct they must after it.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Visiting Victoria
Ah that's a bonus scene. So if she is horny then go in you're house & go between the upper & lower levels to make her spwn in you're bedroom. But once you're mayor that is no longer an option. You can still kinda get the scene buy having sex while she is preg buy requesting black outfit.

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
The only existing woman I can think of that has no content is Jenny the shop Keeper. To be honest her portrait dosent look to appealing to me. She is ugly or anything but shes just not my type. I'll still play the content if that's the case just because I will most likely enjoy it anyway.

There is another one woman without scene. Mia's grandmom. Maybe soem hot gilf scene. But Jenny looks more likely.

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Ah that's a bonus scene. So if she is horny then go in you're house & go between the upper & lower levels to make her spwn in you're bedroom. But once you're mayor that is no longer an option. You can still kinda get the scene buy having sex while she is preg buy requesting black outfit.
In the walkthrough stand nothing that you must go to your bedroom so I am try it maybe 2 times I thought you must go only in your house. Have somebody a link a pic or something I can see what I am missing (if I really miss it or not)?

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Hay folks, seeing as Tink has put off the Beth update because of a lack of ideas I decided to release my non-cannon ideas for the possible path Beth could take. This idea follows the idea discussed on this forum of Beth starting a Beastgirl Farm & introducing the rumoured Cow Girl. Hope you all like it & let me know if theres anything that can be tweaked or changed. If you like it feel free to send it to Tink because I hold no ownership of these ideas...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes