DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
He could also decide to remove the place holder in the center row, where the goblins are right now in order to make more room for future LIs (if it is a place holder and not the portrait frame for someone very special).

It's not a place holder. It's the back button to close the Book (y)

Reactions: Lostan and Seewolf

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
View attachment 3459079
Who are the 1s most likely left? This is my opinion:

Blue - Cath
Red - Olga
Orange - Cave goblin girl
Yellow - Orc girl
Green - Daiyu
White - Everi's mom
Purple - Mc's maternal half-sister

Then who are the 1s most likely not included but worthy to be? This is my opinion:

1. Mc's mom
2. Sequoia's mom
3. Siv
4. Troll girl
5. Giantess sisters' mom

There are few others I can think of but it's pointless to even mention them since most of you will most likely disagree
1)Cath is likely but no idea how she looks like so its a wait
2)if you mean the daughter model of Maghda, who knows due tinkerer didnt talk about it for long time
3) as the chairman of the goblin fanclub of the discord., lets hope so.
4) Its one of the biggest requests so high chance it will happen
5) is more or less comfirmed but when we dont know
6) Everi's mum, Dont think so. so far no hint or anything said about it
7) so far no more family, than the mother is confirmed so dont think Tinkerer will add other sister

For the other list, Mc's mother and Siv have a chance to join the rooster of the game.
other ones are very very very unlikely, due they arent mentionted or talked about.

one comfirmed like 99% is a dwarf woman, and that is what i can think of this moment.

bishop25omega40z

Nov 1, 2022
Help, when I try to enter the hunting grounds with the quest Birgitte it gives an error (file 1), when I try to transfer the file to Hilde.rpgmvp a folder from the previous version it gives this (file 2). How to fix it or does anyone have a fix file?

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
1)Cath is likely but no idea how she looks like so its a wait
2)if you mean the daughter model of Maghda, who knows due tinkerer didnt talk about it for long time
3) as the chairman of the goblin fanclub of the discord., lets hope so.
4) Its one of the biggest requests so high chance it will happen
5) is more or less comfirmed but when we dont know
6) Everi's mum, Dont think so. so far no hint or anything said about it
7) so far no more family, than the mother is confirmed so dont think Tinkerer will add other sister

For the other list, Mc's mother and Siv have a chance to join the rooster of the game.
other ones are very very very unlikely, due they arent mentionted or talked about.

one comfirmed like 99% is a dwarf woman, and that is what i can think of this moment.
Still no sign of the most important one??? The Millers Wife!!! :p I've rebuilt her home so many times now I should be able to make her work it off in the alley if I wanted (a replacement for Gwen maybe), never mind a little sucky suck in the pub while the builders are reconstructing her home.... I really want to cuck that Miller, the lazy asshole does nothing but stand outside the mill... I've never see him work once, (no wonder vermin took it over, he's never there to stop them moving in). Having him come home to a wife who has my cum running down her legs from her stretched out orifices is one of my life goals :devilish:...I'm hoping for a phat Milf like Jenny with maybe a little extra junk in the trunk... a nice little jiggle in her wiggle :D (skinny girls are great but a plush ass is easier on your balls)

PS.
A UI suggestion, that center "back" button in the Book of girls is a poor choice IMO, it's not intuitive at all, maybe if Tinkerer did something to make it stand out a bit more, people wouldn't keep mistaking it for a placeholder... Personally I have to "search" for it each time (I don't use to frequently enough for it to stick in my memory).

Last edited:

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
PS.
A UI suggestion, that center "back" button in the Book of girls is a poor choice IMO, it's not intuitive at all, maybe if Tinkerer did something to make it stand out a bit more, people wouldn't keep mistaking it for a placeholder... Personally I have to "search" for it each time (I don't use to frequently enough for it to stick in my memory).
Perhaps it can be given a colour that stands out like red or green? And perhaps have an arrow point to the left (universal sign for "back" in most gaming). That would be more clear I think.

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
Perhaps it can be given a colour that stands out like red or green? And perhaps have an arrow point to the left (universal sign for "back" in most gaming). That would be more clear I think.
If it has an arrow, then there will be those who will ask why they are on second page, and when they try return to the previous one, it will spit them back to game. ;)

• Haha
Reactions: DomWolf

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I think there are 2 big problems with it
  1. It has the same "black sqare" background to the other buttons
  2. It has the same "circular" shape as the others
And I think having it in the center isn't an intuitive place, top right corner (or right edge, if it is a latch) is more "normal", leaving bottom right for "Next Page" (if it is ever needed), but that aside giving the entire page a background that the button can merge into maybe leather or papyrus (-black square) would help a lot, and changing the shape to be more "functional", like maybe a buckle or a woiden/bone toggle (if we are imagining the book is secured with a strap), A Keyhole (if it is locked)..etc to make it extremely different from the circular portrait shapes. All that stuff is normally on the outside cover not with the internal contents.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
If it has an arrow, then there will be those who will ask why they are on second page, and when they try return to the previous one, it will spit them back to game. ;)
the simple solution is to have several pages :p give each species their own page.
Personally I feel having them all on one page is a little crowded and I'd like each of the portraits to be a little bigger

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
the simple solution is to have several pages :p give each species their own page.
Personally I feel having them all on one page is a little crowded and I'd like each of the portraits to be a little bigger
I agree with you, but where would you put for example Maghda? To the goblins? To the giants? Or should she have her own page? Or some page for monsters girls only? And where is point who is monster and who not? Elfs? Goblins? This isnt best sorting in fantasy game.
On other side there are too much human girls. Thay have almost full page.
Like I said I agree withy you, but sorting wouldnt be easy

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I agree with you, but where would you put for example Maghda? To the goblins? To the giants? Or should she have her own page? Or some page for monsters girls only? And where is point who is monster and who not? Elfs? Goblins? This isnt best sorting in fantasy game.
On other side there are too much human girls. Thay have almost full page.
Like I said I agree withy you, but sorting wouldnt be easy
I don't think sorting has to be too strict, with species that have small representation getting merged (Like Monsters) and species with big representation being split over several pages (like human)... I'd be aiming for about 3-6 per page (nice big portraits, maybe full height of the screen),

Madga would be on the monsters page with Vixenatrix, Venomina, Batbreeder and Anabelle
Imp would be on the Demon page with the Vamps, and Succubi Daughter
Rosy would be on the villager page (or maybe with other Shortstacks if we get more dwarfs/fey etc)?
Humans would have at least 2 pages, Village & Temple with maybe another called something like Outliers (for Mia, Julia and anyone in the town)
Erevi would be on the Elf page with Liandra, Luthien, Caleah
If we get an Orc I'd put her with the Goblins
Giants would have their own page.... have I missed any one?

.... and a special Gilfs page for Greta and the Goblin Shaman ( I forget her name) :LOL:

I don't know how much work doing these pages would be, but Ideally you would be able to to veiw by species as outlined above and by location (so Caleah would be in both Elves and Temple)... whatever made most sense to the player.

Reactions: PhineasFlynn

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
I don't think sorting has to be too strict, with species that have small representation getting merged (Like Monsters) and species with big representation being split over several pages (like human)... I'd be aiming for about 3-6 per page (nice big portraits, maybe full height of the screen),

Madga would be on the monsters page with Vixenatrix, Venomina, Batbreeder and Anabelle
Imp would be on the Demon page with the Vamps, and Succubi Daughter
Rosy would be on the villager page (or maybe with other Shortstacks if we get more dwarfs/fey etc)?
Humans would have at least 2 pages, Village & Temple with maybe another called something like Outliers (for Mia, Julia and anyone in the town)
Erevi would be on the Elf page with Liandra, Luthien, Caleah
If we get an Orc I'd put her with the Goblins
Giants would have their own page.... have I missed any one?

.... and a special Gilfs page for Greta and the Goblin Shaman ( I forget her name) :LOL:

I don't know how much work doing these pages would be, but Ideally you would be able to to veiw by species as outlined above and by location (so Caleah would be in both Elves and Temple)... whatever made most sense to the player.
You remind me... Should be like profiles in Treasure of Nadia. On one side is girl like a statue, you can choose outfit. Clothes, underwear, or naked. On other side is bio and body proportions.

By sorting I must agree with page for GILFs, its most important.

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
You remind me... Should be like profiles in Treasure of Nadia. On one side is girl like a statue, you can choose outfit. Clothes, underwear, or naked. On other side is bio and body proportions.

as a lazy man, what is the current complain about the book you all talking about
so need small text what the issue is and a easy fix (as in that makes sense without need to change all of it) :D

• Thinking Face

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
as a lazy man, what is the current complain about the book you all talking about
so need small text what the issue is and a easy fix (as in that makes sense without need to change all of it) :D
The center button #39,854
and
Crowded page #39,855

And Dude so quick to declare small text as an answer :p will anyone think of those of us who are half blind?

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018

is that a question? I think I've played Treasure of Nadia a long time ago, I don't remember much about it though. I think having some kind of adaptive image would be cool, show you at a glance how far you've progressed with them, or what their opinion of you is (maybe lingerie if they have max affection and woolen layers if they hate you)... but again all this is extra work, is it worth it?

Last edited:

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
The center button #39,854
and
Crowded page #39,855

And Dude so quick to declare small text as an answer :p will anyone think of those of us who are half blind?
Reported that the middle portret to close it all need to be altered, but not about mutiple pages.
for now that isnt the biggest issue. maybe at some point when the page is full on both side that Tinkerer will change the layout.

4.20 star(s) 199 Votes