M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
"Tinkerers Update News"

Peasant's Quest v. 3.41

1717865966434.png

I'm finally done with the Beth overhaul! A new version of Peasant's quest should be available for download for all supporters shortly. This update gives Beth a somplete overhaul. All new images and animations, as well as more story and other content. Existing players will of course still be able to continue their current progress, although Beth's pregnancy is reset.

New features/changes:

• Refurbished existing images/scenes
  • New scenes and animations for Beth.
  • One additional new scene for Caleah
  • 4 new quests for Beth, plus an additional old quest added to the quest log
  • New floorplans for buildings
  • Automated seed collection
  • Tavern building opened up in Greyport, so you can spend the night
  • Thugs will now roam the alleys of Greyport during the night (vampire snacks)
  • Beth can now have up to 6 named children, plus an unlimited number of unnamed/unsprited children).
  • Bugfixes and minor improvements.

That should be it, I suppose. I'll post the links shortly.

Tinkerer

Last News

Like with every update that comes, i will delay the links for 72 hours.
    would the links be posted and bugs are found. those will be reported and post here aswell.

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
New MOD :

due patreon rules about beastialty and such this is new way to add the content to the core of the game due Tinkerer took it out.
made by Gnome and should be working just to download and drag it in.
Cat in the barn is showing than its working.

Last edited:

majbu989

Feb 2, 2024
*Facepalm* It's not hostility, it's just sometimes I think people hate playing a strategy game and wanted sth else like a shooter!
There's a mechanic and the DEV literally placed a button to turn it on/off. What else do you want then? Remove it completely? Switch the damn button!
Just for the record, I started the same time and I loved the relationship deterioration, but can't bother with it anymore so I switched it and WOW I don't have to deal with it again. Shocking....
I don't see how you can chastise me for not liking the management system and then admit yourself that you use cheats to bypass it.

I dont play with a walkthrough or spoiler never do in RPG story games, and besides your analogy doesn't work this isn't only a management game its a RPG, Sandbox, puzzle etc etc disliking one aspect doesn't mean you hate the rest. Again no need to be hostile all I said was I don't like the management aspect, being overly defensive is not needed.

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
I don't see how you can chastise me for not liking the management system and then admit yourself that you use cheats to bypass it.

I dont play with a walkthrough or spoiler never do in RPG story games, and besides your analogy doesn't work this isn't only a management game its a RPG, Sandbox, puzzle etc etc disliking one aspect doesn't mean you hate the rest. Again no need to be hostile all I said was I don't like the management aspect, being overly defensive is not needed.
its to manage all the girls i need to say, and even tinkerer knows that so that is why the cheats (and paastery) is made to combat that issue. Dont think Tinkerer plan at first was to 1 ) have so many girls and 2) to make it so that they all can be happy at the same stage.

And mostly that not everbody will like all the girls, so would be more natural not to have to run arround all the places to keep them happy.

Blah3456

Feb 24, 2023
New MOD :
Mega

due patreon rules about beastialty and such this is new way to add the content to the core of the game due Tinkerer took it out.

Hey how to install the mod I play the game on joiplay

caspian90

Feb 8, 2020

Wow imagine making fun of = hostility. Bro you’re not even in radar yet you complain about sth that we already have solution for.
Has nothing to do with walkthrough or spoiler, either you use it or you don’t.
If you think this was hostility either grow a tougher skin or live in a shitty place like I do.

Also I have 2 saves one for perfect(optimal) run the other just to try updates. Can you guess which one has the cheats and which one doesn’t? No worries, there’s no gun over your head to answer me!

juancj0710

May 13, 2021
New MOD :
Mega

Bro i have a question... this is not all content right? or i'm wrong?

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
New MOD :
Mega

So does this Gnome Patch include the Decensor patch or are there going to be two patches for Patreon Censorship?

Pdoan

Mar 1, 2018
So does this Gnome Patch include the Decensor patch or are there going to be two patches for Patreon Censorship?
I think we need two patches.

"Censorship.txt" is for the incest.
Gnome mod is for beastiliality. Besides the images and movies, it's has it own text file that goes into the same place as the Censorship.txt.

May be we just need one text file in the future. However, the beastiliality might not be suitable for everyone (those who doesn't Beth doing thing with Sam).

Reactions: M3ntir

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I think we need two patches.

"Censorship.txt" is for the incest.
Gnome mod is for beastiliality. Besides the images and movies, it's has it own text file that goes into the same place as the Censorship.txt.

May be we just need one text file in the future. However, the beastiliality might not be suitable for everyone (those who doesn't Beth doing thing with Sam).
sure, I wasn't suggesting deleting the Decensor in favor of One to rule them all, My thought was "is there anyone who is ok with bestiality who isn't ok with with the Incest content?"... but yeah I retract my question, it's not like it's a massive chore to install both separately.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
oh yea just i forgot the onother cuestion and wanted to add it, but thanks :ROFLMAO:
I get that but M3ntir will see the first post because it quoted him (you get notifications if you are quoted or mentioned), but might not see the other one (that tells the system to send you the notification :p)...quoting someone twice doesn't work either since they only get notified for the most recent in any given thread.

Reactions: juancj0710

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
As far as I can tell Decenser & Gnome's Patch are separate. 1 adds the incest stuff (which is more linked to the plot)

The other (Gnome) re-adds the bestiality between Beth & Samson if you really want it.

Mar 7, 2023
something is wrong when i tried talking to Beth after liberating the temple i didn't enter the barn and a system error popped up saying warning missing Beth happiness 20%

Reactions: botaniq_1
4.20 star(s) 200 Votes