Rhynnor

Nov 10, 2017
Sorry guys, my bad english.
But I need some help with the quest: Forsaken
I did the steps and even told Ziva about what happened with Oksana I saw the scene in the chair and the one on the table (Anal), then I spent the day and Oksana is no longer in the room. I've looked for the temple and haven't found it. And the quest is like in the Print I'm sending.
Captura de Tela (6).png Captura de Tela (7).png

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
I did the steps and even told Ziva about what happened with Oksana I saw the scene in the chair and the one on the table (Anal), then I spent the day and Oksana is no longer in the room. I've looked for the temple and haven't found it. And the quest is like in the Print I'm sending.
View attachment 1768984 View attachment 1768987
Have you talked to Ziva about securing food for the temple yet?

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
View attachment 1768984 View attachment 1768987
She is in the room to the far right of the hall, cleaning out the supply room.

Rhynnor

Nov 10, 2017
She is in the room to the far right of the hall, cleaning out the supply room.
Thanks for the answer.
Thanks, you're already thinking that you had been "awarded" with a bug and would have to wait for another version or Get a save from someone.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
I guessed that :p What did he type for it to spit out that :unsure:
I get suspicious if a translator returns several sentences worth of text if I only typed a small phrase.
Probably ment "I was worried it was bugged & would have to wait for an update or someone to upload a save file".

Reactions: Stil996

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Probably ment "I was worried it was bugged & would have to wait for an update or someone to upload a save file".
Sounds more reasonable than where my mind was going...... and no I'm not going to say...... it's embarrassing! :cautious:

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
for some reason I don't believe you....
I mean I'm not sexually attracted to dragons (the monsterous 6 limbed flying beasts. Basically a big lizard. Not for me).

In her humanoid form it's fine I'll bang her (my only issue was that she looks more "alien" than "fantasy", it's not a bad thing just my observation).

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
I mean I'm not sexually attracted to dragons (the monsterous 6 limbed flying beasts. Basically a big lizard. Not for me).

In her humanoid form it's fine I'll bang her (my only issue was that she looks more "alien" than "fantasy", it's not a bad thing just my observation).
If her transformation didn't include a tail I'd be more into her myself

Reactions: DomWolf

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Weird, her tail was the best bit IMO, Her skull was my turn off. the doggy style scene was good, just wish it was available while she was pregnant.
Yah know if the tail wasent so rigged (graphicaly) and had more natural curves & relaxed posture it might not look so odd.

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes