Kane_Freeman

Dec 10, 2020
Hi. I am a new player. I have a question about the harem. Are we having sex with more than one girl in this game who doesn't know about each other? Or do we have a real harem?

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
Hi. I am a new player. I have a question about the harem. Are we having sex with more than one girl in this game who doesn't know about each other? Or do we have a real harem?
Some of the girls know about some of the other girls (e.g. there’s a group of three vampire girls; elsewhere there’s a tower with one elf, a succubus, a bat creature, and a spider girl), but there are no girls who know about absolutely everyone else you’re fucking, and there are also girls who don’t know you’re fucking anyone else. So all in all, it’s a mix.

Reactions: Kane_Freeman

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
There are separate Harems that are not aware of other harems:
•The Temple of Qetesh
•The Tower of Dread
•The Goblins
•The Vampires of Castle Tepes

Most other girls are not aware of each other bar a few exceptions; such as Gwynneth the prostitute & Victoria isnt deluded lol.

dxxddddd87

May 20, 2018
1662255259219.png
1662255581356.png 1662255722803.png

Help is needed regarding the "a rebellious tribe" quest.
I can't finish the quest as I cannot find Sequoia/2nd mate.
"Nothing useful" was prompted every time when I searched the tent in the area.
Does anybody know how to fix this? Thank you.

Jarcar

Oct 6, 2018
There are separate Harems that are not aware of other harems:
•The Temple of Qetesh
•The Tower of Dread
•The Goblins
•The Vampires of Castle Tepes

Most other girls are not aware of each other bar a few exceptions; such as Gwynneth the prostitute & Victoria isnt deluded lol.
I guess you can add elf's to this list aswell. I believe that Rosy is also aware that they are other girls beside her.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
I guess you can add elf's to this list aswell. I believe that Rosy is also aware that they are other girls beside her.
The elf mother & daughter know about each other but it's never made clear if they know MC is sleeping with others (they may be aware I'm not sure) & I dont think Rosy is (& if she is she is probably in deniel about it)

TFFBladez

Oct 10, 2020
Both. Some of the girls know they are not the only ones and others are in the dark.

TFFBladez

Oct 10, 2020
I presume you have giant strength potion and mighty blow, together they are quite formidable in taking out most opponents.
It's more about that There is nothing to really do with equipment so once you have all the stuff bought from basic stuff there is nothing to do with armor. I was just suggesting the enchanting as another way to go about things rather just having basic weapons/armor.

Rafii1204

Apr 15, 2019
you should always be as precise as possible when reporting problems.
the download is not incomplete but you receive a parser error.
your problem is that you just don't meet the system requirements. don't blame me for Androids meaningless error messages.

Okay thanks to info.

thtp

Dec 4, 2018
i have a bug when i made the all quests with Erevi's daughter but their scenes don't trigger and the shakala daughter don't birth, i tried pregnancy with him for 6+ times, anyone can help ?
(i can just see their scenes using gallery hack)

DarkBlade1999

Aug 26, 2018
i have a bug when i made the all quests with Erevi's daughter but their scenes don't trigger and the shakala daughter don't birth, i tried pregnancy with him for 6+ times, anyone can help ?
Anyone else wanna tell cause honestly how do people not see the uncensored link on the op that you have to download to enjoy those scenes and if u install it right u see a lit candle in the mayors house. (also try searching the thread first)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: PhineasFlynn

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Decensor patch

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Anyone else wanna tell cause honestly how do people not see the uncensored link on the op that you have to download to enjoy those scenes and if u install it right u see a lit candle in the mayors house. (also try searching the thread first)
I'm guessing this guy has the excuse of google translate since he called Shakala "him"

4.20 star(s) 202 Votes