fantic2000

May 1, 2022
Little question here: I completed most of the game. but couldn't find obeah anywhere? Is she removed from the game or something, because I also could not find anything about it in the walkthrough.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Little question here: I completed most of the game. but couldn't find obeah anywhere? Is she removed from the game or something, because I also could not find anything about it in the walkthrough.
You need to have gained Seqouia, have a population of (I wanna say 70-80), and you need at least 2 Smiths for the Forge & 2 Miners for the Mine.

Jan 5, 2023
Random Q but are the Reanna cemetary scenes that have the same poses as Zsofia unused or unfinished? Is she or was she meant to be in the cemetary like Zsofia at any point? Maybe M3ntir can shed some light.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Random Q but are the Reanna cemetary scenes that have the same poses as Zsofia unused or unfinished? Is she or was she meant to be in the cemetary like Zsofia at any point? Maybe M3ntir can shed some light.
As far as I know all 3 vampires have a version of all 3 sex scenes. I'm sure M3ntir can confirm this.

Why do you ask? Is there an issue in you're game with the scenes?

Reactions: Did978

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Peasants Quest - CGs(HighRes/In Game)+Animations
(Includes images that never made it into the game)

Individual CGs+Animations (v2.61): MEGA

Peasants Quest 2.61 Compiled zip (working)
HighRes/InGame/Animations 7.2GB: MEGA
*Torrent is attached
20230218_030317.jpg

Do we know if this MEGA file is ever gonna get update? It hasent been updated since (I wanna say the Familiar?). I was hoping to see the folders updated, especially seeing as we have knew pics for Ziva, Oksana, Shakala, Obeah, Julia, Erevi & Succubus :(

Kvr64##

Mar 13, 2021
Question, will the dev expand on the two elves like the mc going to there home land meeting some dark elves as-well expand on the vampire sisters or for future polls will the dev considered the mc meeting a bunch of amazons, centaurs or fauns as side content?

Jan 5, 2023
As far as I know all 3 vampires have a version of all 3 sex scenes. I'm sure M3ntir can confirm this.

Why do you ask? Is there an issue in you're game with the scenes?
No issues. I should have been more specific my bad - if you look at the CG's that are slightly outdated the 2.6 ones in the Renna (Reanna) folder. There are some photos of her for the cemetary scene in the castle (not the first cemetary where you meet them) that don't seem to crop up in the game. Zsofia's poses and scenes for when you give her the dress in the castle cemetary Reanna has a few that are in the same.

Link for example: from the mega CG folder.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
No issues. I should have been more specific my bad - if you look at the CG's that are slightly outdated the 2.6 ones in the Renna (Reanna) folder. There are some photos of her for the cemetary scene in the castle (not the first cemetary where you meet them) that don't seem to crop up in the game. Zsofia's poses and scenes for when you give her the dress in the castle cemetary Reanna has a few that are in the same.

Link for example: here from the mega CG folder.
Ah yes I know what you're talking about. As far as I'm aware these are unused scenes & do not appear in the game at all. I too was confused when I first saw them. As far as I'm aware there is no plan to add them tho.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Question, will the dev expand on the two elves like the mc going to there home land meeting some dark elves as-well expand on the vampire sisters or for future polls will the dev considered the mc meeting a bunch of amazons, centaurs or fauns as side content?
We already have so many girls, 5 that still need finishing content, the cow girl lined up, potentially 2 extra pets (if we beg enough lol), a dwarf, another goblin (still got the cave ones to pillage) & some other potential girls lined up that Tinkerer has talked of/mentioned.

I would say Amazons, Centaurs & Fauns are probably a no (at the very least Centaurs & Fauns may get added as a post-game thing if at all but no word on them at all). I have already brought up the Elf lands (& a way to do so) when Tinkerer still had Liandra's arc to do. He said it would be far to much work to send MC to another land. So I feel we will be more or less restricted to the surrounding region of the map.

So Elven Realm, Dark Elf Lands, Eastern Kingdoms, Northen Tribes, Dark continent, Rosy's Village these are all places that will most likley never see the light of day IN game. As sad as that is but I do understand why Tinkerer is restricting movement.

The Vampires IMO have room to expand & I would like to see that but currently that is not on his priority list.

The Netherrealm is another dimension entirely & restricted to mini-maps so that's a whole other kettle of fish.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018

Link for example: here from the mega CG folder.
Ah yes I know what you're talking about. As far as I'm aware these are unused scenes & do not appear in the game at all. I too was confused when I first saw them. As far as I'm aware there is no plan to add them tho.
There are images like that in almost every WIP game, Devs start making the assets for cookie cutter scenes then discard them because they don't make sense for that character or plot point. Zsofia the Whore definitely would fuck for a new dress, what would make the warrior & mage do the same thing? and even if you found some weapon or tome that they might whore themselves for would they use the same exact scene as the whore (they would need their own story arc for each)? I think if Tinkerer had done that it would have felt lazy and detracted from the game.

Reactions: DomWolf

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
like DomWolf and Stil996 said, sometimes more is made and not being used. think there could be more stuff in the files that arent in the game. always could be used in a future update but like Stil996 said, doenst really fit her charracter at that point.

(never looked at the CG torrent here, and i am a discord mod so nothing to do with the ingame stuff).

GoGoGorilla

Oct 10, 2017
A centaur girl would go a long way to helping map movement easier. Also we know PC can shapeshift into a centaur for extra sex scenes.

Dr. Lewdwig

Apr 15, 2021
Is it just me, or the companion's nose seems to be modeled after Dobby? ;)

Edit: My sincerest apologies if you can't unsee this :HideThePain:

Dobby.jpg

PANGHEEFONE

Sep 19, 2020
How do Gwendolyn & Victoria know each other? Given that the upcoming update includes a 3some of them with the mc, it's reasonable to talk about this & I got 2 possibilities:

1. They used to be colleagues working in the same tavern due to both of them being horny & Victoria's late stepson mentioned that she used to work as a tavern girl before marrying the latter's father

2. They are probably blood relatives. Now, I have no concrete proof about this, given that the only similarity they have is their buxom bods. So, they could either be cousins or sisters

4.20 star(s) 202 Votes