Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
.... Good luck finding the new cheat activation (it's still on the same map)...
I think that was a missed opportunity, he should have left the shrooms by the stump and had a cheeky little message popup to anyone who clicked it because you just know people are going to be reading outdated walkthroughs and then coming here to bitch about how they can't find the cheat stump the WT promised (or how the game is bugged because it doesn't work anymore).... Can't wait for that spam. :cautious:

Reactions: DarkLizerd

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
I think that was a missed opportunity, he should have left the shrooms by the stump and had a cheeky little message popup to anyone who clicked it because you just know people are going to be reading outdated walkthroughs and then coming here to bitch about how they can't find the cheat stump the WT promised (or how the game is bugged because it doesn't work anymore).... Can't wait for that spam. :cautious:
I Will ask Tinkerer to add file to the walktrough's saying the cheats are been moved
like : read this first !!!! or something close

Reactions: Stil996

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I Will ask Tinkerer to add file to the walktrough's saying the cheats are been moved
like : read this first !!!! or something close
That could help a little, but it won't stop all the spam because of the outdated walkthroughs across the net, people searching the forums old posts or people giving people outdated information because they missed the latest news and never noticed the change. Many people seem to miss walkthrough docs packaged with the game based on how many times I've seen requests for WTs on other threads that do this.

I like my version better :p, IMO whenever possible all information about a game should be inside the game. I don't think it would take much just a line of text that says something like "The Cheat you seek has found a new home" (even is it was only for an update or two, then delete it)

That leaves us free to mock people who come here to bitch about it.

Edit: another thought would be to put a little hole where the stump was to make it "gone" and hide the message there like it had been stolen. (Freddy might have been the one to steal it)

Last edited:
Reactions: jkd_102 and M3ntir

loranleung

Oct 23, 2021
For those might miss it during the forgiveness quest. It's seems to trigger a bug and get you stuck
Make sure you get the Snowdeer Balls before giving the steaks to Frida at the lodge, I did and I got stuck.
there are 2 Snowdeers in the area when she asks you to go hunting
Fortunately I saw your comment. I got stuck too

Reactions: Anon4321

loranleung

Oct 23, 2021
Bring her 10 cheese for the 1st sex scene.

Next time make sure you have a Phallus G potion to trigger the second scene.

If u have done that then not sure what's going on.
That's the question,i have done that . Maybe the reason is that I modified my cheese inventory and immediately got 10 pieces of cheese for submitting the quest. I hope there will be no activation requirement to complete this task in the future :cry:

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
That's the question,i have done that . Maybe the reason is that I modified my cheese inventory and immediately got 10 pieces of cheese for submitting the quest. I hope there will be no activation requirement to complete this task in the future :cry:
That might be the case...

loranleung

Oct 23, 2021
Bring her 10 cheese for the 1st sex scene.

Next time make sure you have a Phallus G potion to trigger the second scene.

If u have done that then not sure what's going on.
Can you send me your save file? I may need a save file that completes "the Salesman "for the future version:cry:

TheLegend1337

Aug 8, 2017
Where's the maledom content? There's femdom after femdom stuff, but no maledom... If getting stepped on and stuff is your thing then no judging, but the false promise of maledom content is annoying as fuck.

Though its entirely possible i havent gotten far enough yet, but being called toy by the mayors wife and pet by the giant chick as well as slave by the dark elf woman is really not giving me much hope for this game.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Where's the maledom content? There's femdom after femdom stuff, but no maledom... If getting stepped on and stuff is your thing then no judging, but the false promise of maledom content is annoying as fuck.

Though its entirely possible i havent gotten far enough yet, but being called toy by the mayors wife and pet by the giant chick as well as slave by the dark elf woman is really not giving me much hope for this game.
Frida (Giantess) dosent really change much but there is a certain shift with Victoria (Mayor's Wife) & Erevi (Dark Elf).

After you become mayor yourself Victoria takes a slightly more submissive place in the relationship. Still calls you boss but you're at least kore equal in the power balance.

Erevi starts treating you kinder later in the game & will let you dom her more. Tie her down & clone 3some. Her Succubus daughter let's you put her in a sex frame & fuck her (however she sometimes flips it when she is horny).

The most prominent Male-dom relationship is the one with the BatBreeder, who you eventually tame into a submissive pet.

Honestly the MC is more of a switch. He will be submissive to dominant women, he will dominate submissive women. He becomes what he needs to be in order to get pussy.

TheLegend1337

Aug 8, 2017
Frida (Giantess) dosent really change much but there is a certain shift with Victoria (Mayor's Wife) & Erevi (Dark Elf).

After you become mayor yourself Victoria takes a slightly more submissive place in the relationship. Still calls you boss but you're at least kore equal in the power balance.

Erevi starts treating you kinder later in the game & will let you dom her more. Tie her down & clone 3some. Her Succubus daughter let's you put her in a sex frame & fuck her (however she sometimes flips it when she is horny).

The most prominent Male-dom relationship is the one with the BatBreeder, who you eventually tame into a submissive pet.

Honestly the MC is more of a switch. He will be submissive to dominant women, he will dominate submissive women. He becomes what he needs to be in order to get pussy.
Well it seems that theres far more femdom content while there's negligble amounts of maledom content. I'll keep playing, i do like the RPG elements of this game. Thanks for the reply.

Reactions: DomWolf

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Well it seems that theres far more femdom content while there's negligble amounts of maledom content. I'll keep playing, i do like the RPG elements of this game. Thanks for the reply.
if you're here for the maledom you'll probably be disappointed, the only real maledom in the game so far is the batbreeder training (and even that is less about domming and more about taking advantage), even your imp gets to dictate when you have sex denying you when she doesn't feel like it. luckily the Femdom is limited to some annoying terms.

Last edited:
Reactions: TheLegend1337

Damagus01

Nov 20, 2022
if you're here for the maledom you'll probably be disappointed, the only real maledom in the game so far is the batbreeder training (and even that is less about domming and more about taking advantage), even your imp gets to dictate when you have sex dening you when she doesn't feel like it. luckily the Femdom is limited to some annoying terms.
There's an extra (non-animated) sex scene with Vixenatrix where the MC takes a dominant role. Ask for sex again immediately after the animated scene. To my knowledge it's not available after she's pregnant, and may only be available the first time you meet her, I've never visited her between the first time and when she announces. (I make sure to knock her up that first time.) Given the dialogue after she announces, that extra scene may only be roleplaying...

Raizen84

Jun 20, 2017
I have a question. Does the update patch work with the compressed version 3.21? Or do I have to wait for the compressed version 3.22 to be uploaded?

wolvenmensch

Jan 17, 2018
I'm having trouble finding the second wheel for the Cart for the "A New Venture Quest." I found the axel inside the barn and the first wheel in the bottom right corner outside the ruins of the farmhouse. After scrolling through the comments, it looks like the other wheel is supposed to be by a tree but I can't seem to find it. Can someone please either post a screenshot of where they found the second wheel or provide some direction as to where I should be looking for the second wheel? It seems like I've clicked on every tree or background image but I can't seem to find it. Thanks!

[Edit} Nevermind, I just found the second wheel. If anyone else had problems finding it, it's by the tree right to the left of the barn entrance and it was propped up against the trunk which is why I didn't see it. Hopefully this will help anyone else who had problems finding them.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
I'm having trouble finding the second wheel for the Cart for the "A New Venture Quest." I found the axel inside the barn and the first wheel in the bottom right corner outside the ruins of the farmhouse. After scrolling through the comments, it looks like the other wheel is supposed to be by a tree but I can't seem to find it. Can someone please either post a screenshot of where they found the second wheel or provide some direction as to where I should be looking for the second wheel? It seems like I've clicked on every tree or background image but I can't seem to find it. Thanks!
Should be the tree next to the barn, on the left hand side.

4.20 star(s) 202 Votes