robas147

Jan 19, 2018
I left the Dog and Imp and it turns out that my ATK is too high... Should I use the editor to lower it?... If so, to what value???

Damagus01

Nov 20, 2022
I left the Dog and Imp and it turns out that my ATK is too high... Should I use the editor to lower it?... If so, to what value???
ATK 30 before any bonuses from weapons or potions will kill just about anything in one hit, even bare-handed, unless you're using the tranquilizer.

Editing the game files can do weird things, like killing things with the tranq needle, preventing a quest from starting/completing, or getting stuck in a loop. There is an in-game cheat that makes you overpowered without editing and also gives cash & potions.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
i have not, i assume it's in the basement?
Have a steak to distract the dog, go into the Inn's basement, check the tall crate on far end, drag box over to reach the key (if u have the clay he will make the mold), go to the Blacksmith, make key, give it to Alice.

robas147

Jan 19, 2018
ATK 30 before any bonuses from weapons or potions will kill just about anything in one hit, even bare-handed, unless you're using the tranquilizer.

Editing the game files can do weird things, like killing things with the tranq needle, preventing a quest from starting/completing, or getting stuck in a loop. There is an in-game cheat that makes you overpowered without editing and also gives cash & potions.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm on level 36... I think I'm too high... goblin hunting and stuff has taken its toll :confused:

Wolfdragon20

Nov 8, 2021
i'm stuck at the light puzzle in the tomb, i can't make sense of the walkthrough, does anyone have a video or screenshot that explains how to do it?

Pdoan

Mar 1, 2018
i'm stuck at the light puzzle in the tomb, i can't make sense of the walkthrough, does anyone have a video or screenshot that explains how to do it?
The light pillars puzzle: the WT is overly confusing. All you need to do trace the light to the crystal orb next to the door. You can trace it whichever way you want.

Damagus01

Nov 20, 2022
Rest until dusk if it isn't already, so you can see the light beams. Lighting Effects in the Options menu needs to be ON so you can see the beams. Rotate the pillars so the beams shine as shown below, a couple pillars do not rotate (their beams are already pointing the right way). There will be ghouls in the Cemetery when you leave this area.

tomb_puzzle.png

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes