The Senior Perv

May 4, 2022
Sneak Peek-2.png

Sneak Peek

Yes, yes, technically I'm cheating again by posting another refurbished image, but I'm trying to keep a few things secret, so I'm running out of cutscene images to post.

Anyway, finally some good news, my draft is done! Tomorrow I'm starting with playtesting. Not quite sure how long that will take, the new quests affect quite a lot of existing stuff, so it's been a bit of a pain in the ass, so far. I also still have a few cutscene images to finish. But my hope is to release a test version for Nergalites (and Windows only) on Wednesday-ish.

An official release for all patrons (and the usual OS's) will likely be a week after that.

Tinkerer

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
"Tinkerers Update News"

1723757830867.png

Yes, yes, technically I'm cheating again by posting another refurbished image, but I'm trying to keep a few things secret, so I'm running out of cutscene images to post.

Anyway, finally some good news, my draft is done! Tomorrow I'm starting with playtesting. Not quite sure how long that will take, the new quests affect quite a lot of existing stuff, so it's been a bit of a pain in the ass, so far. I also still have a few cutscene images to finish. But my hope is to release a test version for Nergalites (and Windows only) on Wednesday-ish.

An official release for all patrons (and the usual OS's) will likely be a week after that.

Tinkerer

Last News

Bodriard

Dec 13, 2020
Protip! for Newbies just starting a fresh game on Day 1: go to blacksmith, complete "find dog" quest, complete "lost sheep" quest from farmer then immediately use 50 gold to buy a sheep and then go to potionshop owner and start "lost shipment" quest. Find the trolls. Come back and set loose sheep. Fuck Maghda and then recover shipment and return to potion seller. Then Go west (left) as far as you can until you reach the Harbor City of Greyport. Go into the Petstore and spend 100 gold on the pet dog. You now have a Dog companion in your party that can tank 1-2 hits from enemies and does 6-9 damage with a fast attack speed that stacks with your attacks. Even with no armor and just a knife you can now easily kill most goblins and farm them for ears and get easy gold. When you have enough gold go back to greyport and buy armor for the dog and A 400gp Full Sword + 400gp chainmail for yourself. You will find a Helmet and A shield Early game so dont waste gold on those. If you want a stronger weapon than a dagger BEFORE you farm 400gold for a sword then go east and do the "lost pups" quest and go to the black goblin mines where you will find a pickaxe. That will give you the fastest easiest start to a playthrough early game. Also as soon as you have the money rent the fields from the farmer and grow pumpkins, Every full crop of pumpkins you harvest is 400 gold of income minus the 100gold weekly rent. your first 100 gold should be on the doggo companion and your second 100 gold should be to start this farm growing crops to sell.

PANGHEEFONE

Sep 19, 2020
"Tinkerers Update News"

View attachment 3935526

Tinkerer

Last News
I know it's still too early to confirm & all but the mc's mom might not be Quetesh herself but probably a celestial being with connections to her

Reactions: ShadowLaneWolf
4.20 star(s) 203 Votes