Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
From what I gathered so far the teleportation will not be "You-Named-Her"'s power but in the process about uncovering it you will learn about an ancient teleportation network which you will restore and be able to use.
all pictures we have seen so far suggest, that we will hardly spend any time in civilization and spend most time camping outside... those nights could be rather cold so it's only natural to increase your bond with your negleted daugther by shareing some skinship... right?

Reactions: Goblin Baily: DILF
Jul 17, 2018
I don't know if there are a by future plans for Alice, but I don't like the way it ended in this version, so I have an idea. I think Alice should have a story similar to Mia. After Alice completes her training in the temple, Ziva talks to her, and tells her that she's ready to be a good wife. You talk to Alice about marriage, and she will say no because her father will never accept you, but you can sneak into her room at the temple, and have sex with her. In order for her to say yes to you, you would need to steal the wedding dress from her father. When you give her the dress, she would say something like, she doesn't care about what her father thinks anymore. You would ask Ziva to marry you, and Ziva would ask you if it's OK with her father, where you can either explain that you love Alice, but her father would never accept you, and Ziva would say no. Or lie and say that you already talked to her father, and Ziva will accept. Then, you would need a house to have a family with Alice, so you go talk to Ziva about buying her old house. You renovate it, and move in with Alice. When you move in, Alice's father shops up angry, and says how he's ashamed of her, and he never wants to see you and her again. So you would no longer be able to enter the tavern. When Alice's baby is born, her father returns and apologizes. He tells you how he was wrong about you, and how he was more worried about his future than his daughter being happy, and he would like to visit more often. If you accept his apology, he would come to babysit so you can get Alice pregnant again. If you don't, he will try again some days later. That's just an idea, because I don't know what plans are in store for this game.

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Can the equipment be improved?
Later in the story, you can learn how to use two handed weapons and platemail
I don't know if there are a by future plans for Alice, but I don't like the way it ended in this version, so I have an idea. I think Alice should have a story similar to Mia. After Alice completes her training in the temple, Ziva talks to her, and tells her that she's ready to be a good wife. You talk to Alice about marriage, and she will say no because her father will never accept you, but you can sneak into her room at the temple, and have sex with her. In order for her to say yes to you, you would need to steal the wedding dress from her father. When you give her the dress, she would say something like, she doesn't care about what her father thinks anymore. You would ask Ziva to marry you, and Ziva would ask you if it's OK with her father, where you can either explain that you love Alice, but her father would never accept you, and Ziva would say no. Or lie and say that you already talked to her father, and Ziva will accept. Then, you would need a house to have a family with Alice, so you go talk to Ziva about buying her old house. You renovate it, and move in with Alice. When you move in, Alice's father shops up angry, and says how he's ashamed of her, and he never wants to see you and her again. So you would no longer be able to enter the tavern. When Alice's baby is born, her father returns and apologizes. He tells you how he was wrong about you, and how he was more worried about his future than his daughter being happy, and he would like to visit more often. If you accept his apology, he would come to babysit so you can get Alice pregnant again. If you don't, he will try again some days later. That's just an idea, because I don't know what plans are in store for this game.
Alice might get a continuation in her next update, but it won't be till autumn that we get a side story one. The next few updates will focus on Erevi and her daughter, the goblins and the fight against the vampire master. As of Alice, your idea might not differ too much from what @Tinkerer has in store. The innkeeper did send his daughter to a temple to let the gossips drop. He's still searching for a suitable husband. The brave peasant has the time to get the right qualifications and reputation

AloneSpirit

Dec 28, 2018
Don't know if anyone can help me but in threesome scenes (or foursomes) I can't seem to continue regardless of what I have in my inventory. Dunno if it's a decision I made or something but particularly with the vampire sisters not even the Fertility potion allows me to continue. Thanks in advance :D

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Don't know if anyone can help me but in threesome scenes (or foursomes) I can't seem to continue regardless of what I have in my inventory. Dunno if it's a decision I made or something but particularly with the vampire sisters not even the Fertility potion allows me to continue. Thanks in advance :D
It was changed, you need an energy potion

Jul 17, 2018
Is there a specific order to do the quests? I started a new game, and I'm getting all kinds of problems. For example, I can't ask Frida for a puppy. I did the puppies quest, got her pregnant, gave her the white outfit, and even planted her garden, but when I try to talk to her, she just says, you have nothing I want. I also did the quest where Gabriel helps you fight, and when I talk to Beth, she thanks me for helping her dad, but then, I ask her out, and she still says that I need to prove myself.

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Is there a specific order to do the quests? I started a new game, and I'm getting all kinds of problems. For example, I can't ask Frida for a puppy. I did the puppies quest, got her pregnant, gave her the white outfit, and even planted her garden, but when I try to talk to her, she just says, you have nothing I want. I also did the quest where Gabriel helps you fight, and when I talk to Beth, she thanks me for helping her dad, but then, I ask her out, and she still says that I need to prove myself.
Have you fixed frida's padlock. As of Beth. You should go see what's up with Erevi

4.20 star(s) 202 Votes