Mr Technician

Apr 30, 2018
Please update first page description OP.
Lain has made cheat mod for version 1.53
Also from updated version player can spawn additional potions - from cheat stone menu.
Thanks!

Mr Technician

Apr 30, 2018
If anyone uses Lain's mod don't be surprised if saves don't work
Hm, i had to upgrade game from 1.41 to 1.51 - but my saves worked. And now upgraded to 1.53.
Can you please share which version was not working for you? That knowledge may help people here who would be affected.
Also people made some posts at Lains thread about Erevi bug (in game v1.51), thinking maybe it was his fault of mod, but it wasn't.
After that Tinkerer have made update (to v1.53) - which solved Erevi bug.

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Hm, i had to upgrade game from 1.41 to 1.51 - but my saves worked. And now upgraded to 1.53.
Can you please share which version was not working for you? That knowledge may help people here who would be affected.
Also people made some posts at Lains thread about Erevi bug (in game v1.51), thinking maybe it was his fault of mod, but it wasn't.
After that Tinkerer have made update (to v1.53) - which solved Erevi bug.
All versions since 0.53 worked for me. I even shared a working save for 1.51

Rodzaju

Dec 25, 2018
Well, I need step by step tips, like for retard... Who I should sell this bear pelts? Can't sell ANY stuff to tailor
In the Tailor shop, look at (click on) the first dummy above the shopkeeper.
He will tell you that this is reserved for another customer, but he can sell it to you if you give him a bear skin.
If you have a bear skin, talk to the shopkeeper.
You will automatically give him the skin.
You can then buy the skimpy armour in the same way as any of the other outfits.

Reactions: Goblin Baily: DILF
Mar 7, 2019
If anyone uses Lain's mod don't be surprised if saves don't work
Hey could you help me, i found a trouble on frida the giant.
I already finish rescuing the puppy for her, then i wander to mia quest and now the quest is to get a puppy for mia.
But when i get back to frida (to fuck her) (and get the puppy for mia) it seems that it cant
I click the " Arent you lonely" but instead she answer the answer for the gift. Like this. It seems the arent you lonely are bug???
Pls helpp thx!

Mar 7, 2019
Someone help me pls!
I already finish Frida quest : Rescuing The Puppy
Then i wander to mia quest and finish it until she was giving me a Puppy-need quest.

Then i go back to frida the giant (to fuck her and ask frida puppy wolf for mia)

But everytime i ask the puppy to protect mia she says " i dont think you well enough to make that decision" and everytime I click " Arent you lonely ?"
She says a damn answer for the gift answer like " thanks for the vegetables blabla"
I cant trigger arent you lonely answer !

Some one pls help me !
1. Is this a bug ? ( The arent you lonely question)
2. The solution why I cant get the puppy (Is it becoz affection? Why i never ask for coin in rescuing frida puppy)
3. The reason i cant fuck her

p.S : i already giving her a padlock and everytime i goto her bed she says "get out from my fcking bed"
help!

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Someone help me pls!
Then i wander to mia quest and finish it until she was giving me a Puppy-need quest.

Then i go back to frida the giant (to fuck her and ask frida puppy wolf for mia)

But everytime i ask the puppy to protect mia she says " i dont think you well enough to make that decision" and everytime I click " Arent you lonely ?"
She says a damn answer for the gift answer like " thanks for the vegetables blabla"

Some one pls help me !
2. The solution why I cant get the puppy (Is it becoz affection? Why i never ask for coin in rescuing frida puppy)

p.S : i already giving her a padlock and everytime i goto her bed she says "get out from my fcking bed"
help!
keep giving her vegetables (1x day) till she hugs you

Reactions: Ser Davos Seaworth

Rodzaju

Dec 25, 2018
Someone help me pls!

Some one pls help me !

help!
Frida is very sensitive.
There are many ways to piss her off & it takes a lot of effort (& veggies) to get her happy again.
Kinda like my wife....
;p

Reactions: Mr Technician

MRXS

Dec 12, 2018
Hmm... in this game, i think. i can find something interesting like a Secret Story maybe?:sneaky:

Aug 23, 2018
hey guys, ive enjoyed the shit out of this game, it really is something, but ive had a little problem, namely when i get the crown of sorcery for the tower lady, she takes me to some sort of a altair room, and my game kinda freezes there, cant move, cant acess the menu or anything. Any fix or am i doing something wrong?

nevermind that shit, found the answer earlier in the thread

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes