Minipax84

Sep 26, 2017
Yea

Yea, thats the first thing I did, I have 3 of pollen pastries sitting in my inventory and I can't seem to give it to rosy or even make those pastries with rosy.
Have you done all the kiss/show tits/show pussy scenes? I couldn't give them to her until I had completed all of those.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit: You had the right clue, apparently I had done half the quest already, just needed to find Alice and Edgar drinking during night-time.

Jul 17, 2018
Yea

Yea, thats the first thing I did, I have 3 of pollen pastries sitting in my inventory and I can't seem to give it to rosy or even make those pastries with rosy.
You don't make those with Rosy. You make them on your own. Instead of talking to her, go past her into the kitchen, then you make them, ask Rosy for sex. She will turn you down, but you will get the option to give her your pastry. You will need to repeat it until you get the option to ask her about her boyfriend.

Zorbasio

Apr 24, 2018
yo i already did the dragon's quests and now when i try to talk to her so i can get the key for the missing boyfriend quest (which doesn't show up in the quest log btw) i can't ask her for anything except ''how are things going?'' is it now locked?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
you don't need to interact with her directly... there should be a star in the SE corner of her cave... interact with that to get the carry up dialogue

Jan 20, 2019
#!FkkFDYYZ!K9-pI5j4K7YH0QrZR8UiuzpOT9F6RtuaL8T-u09QhOs

First link MAC

2nd link PC

Here she is boys and girls!
Please read the readme file in the game folder on how to transfer your savegames form older versions.
Also see the Walkthrough 161.txt file attached to this post for any tips if you get stuck during the new quests. A complete walkthrough for older quests can be found at the top of my patreon page. Apologies for delivering this walkthrough in .txt format, but a windows update screwed up most of my MS applications, so I'm without a decent text editor for the moment.

The following has been added/changed since 1.54:
- 140+ new images
- 6 new adult scenes
- 1 new character (Rosy)
- floor sections for 2 new building and and map sections for a new underground location
- 5 new enemies to battle
- 3 new resources: wheat, flour and eggs
- New item to craft: (special) pastry
- 6 quests
- Added spirit potion point for Erevi's daughter at the waterfall
- Attack spells (lightning and fire blast) have been nerfed slightly.
- Bugfixes and minor improvements
sir i cant use spirit potion on waterfall

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes