rohahnj

Feb 2, 2019
you need to light the central pillar and move the light around the stuck corners so it would hit the gem hidden behind the vines
Am I really retarded if the above help toward the crypt puzzle wasn't helpful? I've almost abandoned the game with frustration. Any one wants to try a better guide than the one already in the walkthrough or this thread?

u z i

lurker
Uploader
Donor
Nov 9, 2018
Am I really retarded if the above help toward the crypt puzzle wasn't helpful? I've almost abandoned the game with frustration. Any one wants to try a better guide than the one already in the walkthrough or this thread?
start with the central pillar and guide the light according to the picture
https://f95zone.to/threads/peasants-quest-v1-61-tinkerer.1717/post-1652334
edit: there isn't a better way to explain than the pic, btw sometimes taking a break is necessary ^_^'

Reactions: rohahnj

Rodzaju

Dec 25, 2018
Using the diagram in the walkthrough:
Pillar 1 is where you start.
Make sure it is night time.
Click each pillar until the blue moonbeam follows the green path in the diagram.
When the moonbeam hits the gem on the north wall, click on the vine covering the gem.
Job done!

Mickiy

Jan 10, 2019
While all their (everyone's) advice is good, I like to work backwards on this. I start at the wall, then go to the pillar that will shine on it and continue that way.

Reactions: rohahnj

Strajder

Nov 26, 2018
Hmm.. I'm trying to repeat a scene with a succubus in a tower but during a day she says that she is busy and when I try to come at night the door is locked. I'm I doing something wrong, didn't have this issue when I returned with her in tower from our travels??

Reactions: Goblin Baily: DILF

sfergerg39585

Apr 20, 2019
hello to all players i have that question.so gatesh and nargal had a past war. maybe tinkener make that war again with us in between them?

rohahnj

Feb 2, 2019
While all their (everyone's) advice is good, I like to work backwards on this. I start at the wall, then go to the pillar that will shine on it and continue that way.

View attachment 298415
Got it. Thank you very much. The screenshot really helped to understand the puzzle(GRRR... I hate them). NOBODY said 'Make a path using the directional light'. I was not even close to the intended concept.

4.20 star(s) 202 Votes