DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
How can I activate threesome with erevi and daughter?
Just before taking on the Waystone Part-2 quest you need to:
•Impregnate Victoria.
•Then Win her back.
(You must have access to youre home)

Then while doing Waystones Part-2:
•Have sex with daughter in you're house.
•Give her money (best to give 500g) for dress after getting carpenter's tools back from bandits.
•Make sure Victoria is horney (dont visit her for a couple days)

Victoria will show up in you're room in the evening (random chance. Just leave & re-enter to see if she will show up). Enjoy the scene.

DARKMASTER01

Mar 14, 2019
I would like tinkele to put a little more content with erevi's daughter at least the early stage of pregnancy like Alice, did you ask me when is she going to give birth?

mhz231

Nov 23, 2020
Just before taking on the Waystone Part-2 quest you need to:
•Impregnate Victoria.
•Then Win her back.
(You must have access to youre home)

Then while doing Waystones Part-2:
•Have sex with daughter in you're house.
•Give her money (best to give 500g) for dress after getting carpenter's tools back from bandits.
•Make sure Victoria is horney (dont visit her for a couple days)

Victoria will show up in you're room in the evening (random chance. Just leave & re-enter to see if she will show up). Enjoy the scene.
not victoria, but Erevi, I ask because there is an image of a threesome with erevi and your daughter and I wonder how can I activate that.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
not victoria, but Erevi, I ask because there is an image of a threesome with erevi and your daughter and I wonder how can I activate that.
Oh right lol. I misread it. During Waystones Part-2 have sex with you're daughter then when u return you'll be treated to the 3some.

Needs the descenser patch obvs

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
I would like tinkele to put a little more content with erevi's daughter at least the early stage of pregnancy like Alice, did you ask me when is she going to give birth?
No idea when that will be be but I'm gonna assume the next time he gets round to the Nergalite side of the main questline.

As far as I'm aware (from what I've heard) he is planning for the pregnancy content yes, but also for her to use her hyno powers to overtake Erevi as the head of the Tower.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
How do I finally fuck Mia?
Continue giving her firewood until she asks for a dog. Get a dire pup from Frida the Giantess & give it to Mia.

After that you must continue the main quest until you learn Summoning Spell for "A Date With Beth" from Erevi.

After the date u can use summoning to turn into the direwolf...

Reactions: sfergerg39585

AJBit

Mar 9, 2018
Continue giving her firewood until she asks for a dog. Get a dire pup from Frida the Giantess & give it to Mia.

After that you must continue the main quest until you learn Summoning Spell for "A Date With Beth" from Erevi.

After the date u can use summoning to turn into the direwolf...
So I can't fuck her as a human? Damn but thanks for the reply

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Anyway to dominate girls? It seems like dev is into femdom
Not really... depends what u mean by dominate. There are some girls who are more submissive during sex (ex: Mia, Rosy, Seqouia) but most girls are ether you're complet equel or fem-dom (fem-doms are usualy the more mature or giant women).

AJBit

Mar 9, 2018
You can fuck her as a human. You just have to do the wolf thing to get past granny. Then you can start fucking her as a human.
When will the elf give birth? I can't really do any more side quests. I don't have the summoning spell

AJBit

Mar 9, 2018
I can only have sex with Alice once, I came inside and she got mad. Never got the option to do it again.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
When will the elf give birth? I can't really do any more side quests. I don't have the summoning spell
If by elf u mean Liandra (at the well) she dosent yet.

If you mean Erevi (the dark elf) complete Ziva's (the witch) quests until u reclaim the Temple. Speak to Beth (Stable girl) & then go see Erevi, she should have given birth.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
I can only have sex with Alice once, I came inside and she got mad. Never got the option to do it again.
Her visits at night are on a random percentile chance. The chance of her visiting is higher the more affection she has for u. Creampieing her lowers that affection.

AJBit

Mar 9, 2018
If by elf u mean Liandra (at the well) she dosent yet.

If you mean Erevi (the dark elf) complete Ziva's (the witch) quests until u reclaim the Temple. Speak to Beth (Stable girl) & then go see Erevi, she should have given birth.
I reclaimed the Temple and talked to the stable girl. I cleaned shit three times. She still hasn't given birth, Erevi

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
I reclaimed the Temple and talked to the stable girl. I cleaned shit three times. She still hasn't given birth, Erevi
You killed all the Orcs? Have u taken Caleah (swamp elf) to the Swamps? Did Beth thank u for "bringing back" her father?

If I remember correctly (been a few months since I played through the game) u must complete all of Erevi's quests (up to & including "Going Shopping" & "A Date With Mistress"). When there r no more quests for her speak with Ziva & get Gabriel's help to "Restore The Temple".

Once temple is retaken, take Caleah on a "Journey To The Swamp", once you return speak with Ziva. Then go to town & interact with Beth. You should be able to ask her on a date. Go see Erevi who should now have given birth. Make a crib so she will teach you Summoning Spell.

With that spell take Beth on you're date where you're learn a new & creative way to use the spell.

Then turn into Mia's wolf...

4.20 star(s) 201 Votes