Ariostebaldo

Sep 17, 2020
How do I get it? I have looked everywhere, and tried talking to the vampire girls, but found nothing about a spell.
After the vampiresses move to tepe castle, talk to Adaobi and she will give you a quest to do some potions and once you drink it, you'll get the vampiric powers.

You can do more potions afterwards by bringing her more ingredients.

Deane9850

Jan 4, 2018
For the master's loot quest, the gate house next to the kitchen is locked... According to the walkthrough, that shouldn't be the case as it contains the key to unlock the real quest room at the lower floor... So help?

edit... Nevermind... I confused myself.

Ariostebaldo

Sep 17, 2020
I just noticed the version I'm playing is 2.21.
The change log don't show what changed from v2.21 to v2.22, what is new?

Grimlock

Jan 6, 2018
I think there is a bug in Everi´s scenes after she has given birth, her story doesn´t advance, she keeps staying in her bed no matter how many times i rest.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I think there is a bug in Everi´s scenes after she has given birth, her story doesn´t advance, she keeps staying in her bed no matter how many times i rest.
You need to Advance with Beth (stable girl) story in order to progress... and for that you need to advance with Zivahs Quest.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
-Yet-? Is there anything planned? I played through the whole game, and there was no reference to any of it.
Tink may be adding MC's mother & sister to the game at a later date but for now he wants to focus on the girls who already in the game.

csaszar

Aug 12, 2020
Peasant Quest v.2.22 got problem. I started from the scratch again and cannot pass the election for 10 votes. it is stuck at 9 votes and cannot get 10th vote the general store sale girl vote. That is a bug need to fix.

Did you find a solution for this? I'm having the same problem..

Evans15

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2017
Are you sure you are using version 2.22, because that version was released because of that bug with Jenny. Or are you using the compressed version?

csaszar

Aug 12, 2020
Are you sure you are using version 2.22, because that version was released because of that bug with Jenny. Or are you using the compressed version?

Yes, I do have the compressed version but that's V2.22. I even tried downloading the Original Version (noncompressed) and reinstalled everything, moved saves and so on and i still have the same problem.

wama90wama

May 25, 2020
Peasants Quest - CGs(HighRes/In Game)+Animations
(Includes images that never made it into the game)

Individual CGs (v2.11): MEGA

Compiled zip (v2.11)(3.99GB): MEGA
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

can u tell me how i can install the mod in the game (cg)

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Yes, I do have the compressed version but that's V2.22. I even tried downloading the Original Version (noncompressed) and reinstalled everything, moved saves and so on and i still have the same problem.
Have you tried spending a few hundred Gold coins on her stuff?

csaszar

Aug 12, 2020
Have you tried spending a few hundred Gold coins on her stuff?

Yes, bought everything x10 just to see if that was the problem. Still the same result. I can talk to her and choose the option to ask for her vote, but after that the dialog closes and nothing happens

Evans15

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2017
Most likely that's a problem because of the compressed version, and with that, Tinkerer can't help you there because something must've been changed in the process of compressing the game.

Well, I switched to the original game since i downloaded it anyway. So, I'm not on compressed anymore.
Doesn't matter if the save file got corrupted it will stay like that.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 206 Votes