Pdoan

Mar 1, 2018
I get this error when updating to the new version. Tried looking for it in the old file and also download the patch that was posted above
Same problem, bump
How did you "update" your game? Did you apply the 3.41 update on top of your 3.31 or 3.32?

How can you play the new version with your previous saved files? The regular download link says the "file size is to big" and the "Update Only (v3.32 or later -> v3.41)" download link won't even bring you to the main menu (just says "loading error". I tried the compressed download but that won't even let me drag my saved files over. WTF?!
Did you apply the 3.41 update on your 3.32? If you do it correctly, all of your saves are still there.

is incst patch includ or we need both of them ?
You need both. Decensor is for incest. Gnome is for beastiality.

• Red Heart
Reactions: M3ntir

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
"Tinkerers Update News"

1718130184614.png

So, Beth's update has been released and I took about 30-60 minutes off to celebrate. But it's time to get off my lazy ass get back to work. As some of you might know, I held a poll last week where I gave supporters three options to chose from for the next update (v3.51). Those were: 1. Development of Madame Daiyu, 2. Continue Main Story and 3. More Dungeon Pets.
Madame Daiyu was off to a flying start on both Patreon and Subscribestar, but option 2 (main story) ended up overtaking her on Patreon at towards the end. Option 2 MainStory ended up with 43% of the combined votes (see attachments to this post). Madame Daiyu cam in second with approximately 37% of the combined vote.
It was a close race, but in the end I can only do one option, so I'll be returning to the main story for version 3.51. There will be new quests related to Erevi's Tower and the Temple of Qetesh which will involve some familiar and some less familiar characters....

Have a great week evryone!

Tinkerer​

Last News

jan^s

Dec 19, 2019
New MOD :
Mega

due patreon rules about beastialty and such this is new way to add the content to the core of the game due Tinkerer took it out.
made by Gnome and should be working just to download and drag it in.
Cat in the barn is showing than its working.

Can someone post an image of this "working"

Reactions: XCrew21

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
"Tinkerers Update News"

Ok so I cant tell if this is gonna be in the game or is just artistic but is that a giant version of Succubus with Alice or a tiny Alice next to Succubus? (I only say Succubus cos it looks like her bootey) I'm intrigued by this picture, looks like real progress may be about to come from it! :D

Reactions: FunFuntomes

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
Just patch
did you patch the old files , due atm you only download the DLC instead of applying the DLC to the whole game
its not a stand alone.
Ok so I cant tell if this is gonna be in the game or is just artistic but is that a giant version of Succubus with Alice or a tiny Alice next to Succubus? (I only say Succubus cos it looks like her bootey) I'm intrigued by this picture, looks like real progress may be about to come from it! :D
we dont know and tinkerer isnt anwsering the question so we wait and see.
i personaly hope for a big succubus than a little alice.

Can someone post an image of this "working"
1718133633890.png

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
That ass looks to thick to be our daughters IMO, but definitely looks like a Succubi... my guess is we are going to get shrunk to half size, Beth is normal height and Succubi is going to be Giant (2x).

I'm also intrigued to find out where this is going, I love size play

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
Can someone shares to me to me the picture suscribestar.rpgmvp. path is: www/img/pictures.
Thanks you in advance.
did you patch your old game or?
due the small download isnt a stand-alone. its a '' patch'' to upgrade the old version
so you cant play this

lucky that we dont play also a drinking game with this due people keep making the same mistake

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 200 Votes