gamesdisc

Sep 21, 2018
After installing new version of game,+gnome patch, i do have a problem with new Beth house what Marcus do build and it do exist but 100% invisible outside and some scenes with Beth in stables are missed-not showed except error part.

Can someone help? How it can be fixed?

yeahboiyeah

Sep 19, 2022
Do you have free disk space?

You don't use the update by itself. You have to copy the files from the update into your 3.31 and overwrite every things. Your save will still be there, so no need to move it. Just make sure you copy the update correctly.

I have never used the compress. However, the file structure should be the same. I think you ran out of disk space, or the folder may be read only.

If you know how to merge two folders, just merge the update with 3.31. Overwrite old files with newer files.
For Windows 10/11: the trick is just rename the two folder to have the same name, but in different places. After that, move the update into the same place as the old 3.31. Windows 10/11 will perform a merge. Overwrite old files with newer files.

Alternately, you can copy the files manually for each directory. Overwrite the old files with newer files.
With the 3.41v update I dragged the "www" folder into the previous version and when I tried to load game I got the same Image error message. Are there specific folders I have to drag over only? Sorry, for taking up so much time, as you can tell I clearly don't understand this whole process, and thanks for trying to help me. I downloaded the full 3.32v, dragged my save file from 3.31v to the 3.32v, and that loaded fine without a problem. I don't get why I can't do the same with 3.41? Might just wait for next update and hope the problem is fixed.

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
After installing new version of game,+gnome patch, i do have a problem with new Beth house what Marcus do build and it do exist but 100% invisible outside and some scenes with Beth in stables are missed-not showed except error part.

Can someone help? How it can be fixed?
sofar nobody reported a issue as this on the discord, so hard to judge what is wrong.
can you send the save file, so we can check ifits corrpetd save or wrong install.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
With the 3.41v update I dragged the "www" folder into the previous version and when I tried to load game I got the same Image error message. Are there specific folders I have to drag over only? Sorry, for taking up so much time, as you can tell I clearly don't understand this whole process, and thanks for trying to help me. I downloaded the full 3.32v, dragged my save file from 3.31v to the 3.32v, and that loaded fine without a problem. I don't get why I can't do the same with 3.41? Might just wait for next update and hope the problem is fixed.
Bud as Pdoan already tried to tell you, these errors seem to indicate your harddrive is full, it's nothing to do with the download. you'll have to free up some space by deleting or moving some stuff from the drive you are using.

septacycell

Dec 27, 2017
How come this game is 7 years old? Lots of content? Is it never ending? Is it getting renewed? Slow development?

I just wonder if is worth playing and why with all the many other games that exist today and given that is done in RPG maker.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
How come this game is 7 years old? Lots of content? Is it never ending? Is it getting renewed? Slow development?

I just wonder if is worth playing and why with all the many other games that exist today and given that is done in RPG maker.
Not sure what kind of answer you are expecting, two types of people hang out in a Games thread, "Fans" and "Trolls" and I'm sure you can guess what kind of opinion each will be inclined to share.
  1. "How come the game is 7 years old?" ... Because around 7 Years ago A Dev called Tinkerer started creating a game called Peasants Quest.
  2. "Lots of content?" ... It features 31 LI's, it has around 7,071 Still images (not counting buttons and backgrounds) and around 541 Animations... you'll have to tell me if that's "Lots" in your opinion.
  3. "Is it never ending?"... who can say... I've never died, does that make me immortal?
  4. "Is it getting renewed?"... to a limited extent some of the older scenes have had a facelift.
  5. "Slow development?"... That's subjective, I don't think this Dev is Slow.

Trebonuka

Mar 8, 2023
For anyone with the issue with not being able to access Beth's house during "Bearer of Good News" removing the cheat mod (Gnome patch is fine) fixed the issue for me, hope this helps someone.

Evilashv02

Sep 6, 2017
The majority of his followers are still on Patreon. A good number have moved to Sunscribestar but not enough to abandon it entirely.

Also while the bestiality stuff was axed partly cos of Patreon it was also not a massively popular thing in the fanbase from what I've seen. It's one of the leading drawbacks most fans have to likening Beth. Makes sense to kill 2 birds with 1 stone.

But I agree there are some things that Patreon is just being overly anal about.
Wasn't it optional?

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Wasn't it optional?
Not with Beth. It was optional to watch it but once you catch her the first time it's spelled out that she does the naughtiness with Samson the horse ALOT & that's how she gets the Horse Seed. And even if you avoid watching it, it's still happening.

Trash_y

Jul 30, 2023
I played this game in version 2.81. should be like 2.5 years ago. I liked it a lot back then. Is there any info on how much more content is gonna come to the game? I am definitely gonna play it again, but i would have to start from the begining, for the full experience.
So is there enough new content to make it worth playing now befor its finished or should i wait?
Porbably not gonna play it a third time if i start it now again.

Reactions: juancj0710

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
I played this game in version 2.81. should be like 2.5 years ago. I liked it a lot back then. Is there any info on how much more content is gonna come to the game? I am definitely gonna play it again, but i would have to start from the begining, for the full experience.
So is there enough new content to make it worth playing now befor its finished or should i wait?
Porbably not gonna play it a third time if i start it now again.
Mabey wait for the next update as it will bring more content to the main story. As is though theres enough content to keep you happy. It's up to you really.

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes