RandyTyr

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2021
It's probably a futile hope, but maybe now that we have the Gnome Mod around, can we pretty please get a scene with Frida and her dogs?

Damagus01

Nov 20, 2022
You dont. They are Dev tools that shouldnt be avalable or visible.
Yes. rolo1 did you DL a previous build and then just add the partial builds for updates as they were released? The dev tool that was unintentionally left in the full releases was removed a while back.

genconfusion

May 13, 2018
I have a strange problem... I can't find Beths house. The walkthrough says next to the stables, so I'm wandering around with Gabriel but all houses have locked doors.
Can anybody help me?
It is there, I have the same issue. It is just to the left of the guardhouse, try clicking on going up (left of GH) and you will see you walk around the house. The door is just left of the guardhouse, just keep going a little left and eventually you will find the door.

Damagus01

Nov 20, 2022
Sometimes when I play I have games like that & others he hits. I think it all depends on the number gods.
Same with crit hit frequency. And you can go through a long period where damage on hits tends low or high. I seriously doubt Tinkerer would revise core game mechanics.

Reactions: DomWolf

Pdoan

Mar 1, 2018
I have a strange problem... I can't find Beths house. The walkthrough says next to the stables, so I'm wandering around with Gabriel but all houses have locked doors.
Can anybody help me?
Thank you... this house didn't spawn in my game. Tryed the saved games from the posts above, but then my game crashed.
I think, there will be a fix for this bug in a few days.
Beth's old house is just on top of the stable.
Betholdhouse.jpg

budgie

Sep 18, 2018
It is there, I have the same issue. It is just to the left of the guardhouse, try clicking on going up (left of GH) and you will see you walk around the house. The door is just left of the guardhouse, just keep going a little left and eventually you will find the door.
Tried it for ten minutes now, didn't work for me :(

Jan 19, 2018
Is there a cheat mod to disable the love decrease? How can you data all characters without losing love points? I don't understand why it's even in the game. Makes everything needlessly grindy.

Tuga85

Jan 11, 2018
Is there a cheat mod to disable the love decrease? How can you data all characters without losing love points? I don't understand why it's even in the game. Makes everything needlessly grindy.
there is a mod that does just that on the very first page. you prolly just need to wait a few days for a new verion of the mod that is compatible with the more recent game version to come out.

Pdoan

Mar 1, 2018
But this house is locked.
You can post your save here.
there is a mod that does just that on the very first page. you prolly just need to wait a few days for a new verion of the mod that is compatible with the more recent game version to come out.
There is a built-in cheat to do that.
Beth_house_outside.jpg

Reactions: Tuga85

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi guys today Mia give birth, this is the first one with Mia. I just wanna ask a question. Are Mia's unborn children all pre-set? Or are they random? That is, is the first child always a boy? Or is this random? I ask because at that point I try to make sure I have all daughters XD

Also do they grow up like Erevi daughter? Or the human one stay little?

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Click in the brown Mushrooms near the stump in the lower left corner, above Spider Cave to turn it off (Oveah is the only 1 un-affected cos she has a repeatable quest based on her Affection loss)

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Hi guys today Mia give birth, this is the first one with Mia. I just wanna ask a question. Are Mia's unborn children all pre-set? Or are they random? That is, is the first child always a boy? Or is this random? I ask because at that point I try to make sure I have all daughters XD

Also do they grow up like Erevi daughter? Or the human one stay little?
Humanoids, Giantkin, Minotair & Succubus give birth to both sons & daughters. These are preset in order (if it starts with a boy then the next is a girl & vice versa). You dont pick the genders they are the same EVERYTIME

Reactions: Bahamut Zero

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Humanoids, Giantkin, Minotair & Succubus give birth to both sons & daughters. These are preset in order (if it starts with a boy then the next is a girl & vice versa). You dont pick the genders they are the same EVERYTIME
lol i was hoping to fuck every daughters in game, i mean i finally made love with Erevi daughter, man so hot and sexy XD
Really hope that some day the developer add also MC's mother, hope we find the old mc's house farm where he live before coming do Weirdwood. So that we can fuck also the mother and perhpas also his brother wife :ROFLMAO: or a sister

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes