Vrkodlak

Nov 7, 2017
That's strange. Do you have any ealier save? I really want to know what trigger the missing cloak.

Anyway, from your save, I can stop the cold effect by visiting the hunting ground.
Nope. Sorry. I tend to overwrite quite rapidly, hence I went into a panic mode about being eternally frozen.
Though thanks to Your help I can now let it go... (Apologies, I just had to)

Pdoan

Mar 1, 2018
another problem I have is that I can't find goblins to kill that aren't from my horde
That seems to be true. There used to be 3 spots for goblin: outside the Ancient Temple, near the Northern forest portal, and ToD portal. I haven't seen any goblin in those area for awhile in this current version (3.41).

Girl aren't horny is another "might be a bug" that I suspected.

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
That seems to be true. There used to be 3 spots for goblin: outside the Ancient Temple, near the Northern forest portal, and ToD portal. I haven't seen any goblin in those area for awhile in this current version (3.41).

i'm taking a piss

• Haha
Reactions: DomWolf

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
"Tinkerers Update News"

1719867587172.png

Hi there!

Time for another sneak peek, I suppose? Currently I'm enjoying a week of vacation with my wife and kids, so image creation is on a bit of a pause, but scripting is going well. I've mostly scripted four of the scenes I finished making images for and gotten a good start on the main questline. All in all, things are going quite well so far. I probably will be a bit less communicative on Discord and here the next few days (yes, even less than normal). But I should be back home by the end of the week.

Have a great week, boys and girls!

Tinkerer

Last News

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
another problem I have is that I can't find goblins to kill that aren't from my horde

I'm playing the latest version and I dont think I've had that issue. Havent seen any in Northen Forest but they still bother me in Tower & Shrine of The Ancients.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
"Tinkerers Update News"

View attachment 3790046

Hi there!

Time for another sneak peek, I suppose? Currently I'm enjoying a week of vacation with my wife and kids, so image creation is on a bit of a pause, but scripting is going well. I've mostly scripted four of the scenes I finished making images for and gotten a good start on the main questline. All in all, things are going quite well so far. I probably will be a bit less communicative on Discord and here the next few days (yes, even less than normal). But I should be back home by the end of the week.

Have a great week, boys and girls!

Tinkerer

Last News
Could it be the spectral form of mama-Qetesh I see?!

Damagus01

Nov 20, 2022
I'm playing the latest version and I dont think I've had that issue. Havent seen any in Northen Forest but they still bother me in Tower & Shrine of The Ancients.
Have had them in all three. All the patches are installed, but not using any mods/cheats or even in-game cheats. The RNG can be a right bastard sometimes.

Non-spawning can be tested if a player has the Book of Girls. Using the BoG is treated as leaving the map, and closing as entering it again. So gobbos (and ravens) on a map will respawn if you open & close the BoG. Note that spawns appear in their start spots so the BoG could be used to get rid of pursuers. Or force respawn checks to remove something you don't want.

Damagus01

Nov 20, 2022
Could it be the spectral form of mama-Qetesh I see?!
Doesn't seem thicc enough to be her based on previous manifestations. But then Tinkerer is continually improving image quality. And he's said gods can manifest in any way they choose regardless of their preferred mode, maybe the "ghost" is consciously choosing a form with the greatest appeal to the MC?

He's downright omnivorous, but even so something has to be extra-special appealing to him...

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Have had them in all three. All the patches are installed, but not using any mods/cheats or even in-game cheats. The RNG can be a right bastard sometimes.

Non-spawning can be tested if a player has the Book of Girls. Using the BoG is treated as leaving the map, and closing as entering it again. So gobbos (and ravens) on a map will respawn if you open & close the BoG. Note that spawns appear in their start spots so the BoG could be used to get rid of pursuers. Or force respawn checks to remove something you don't want.
Ngl I do know of the BoG trick & often abuse it lol

4.20 star(s) 202 Votes