Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
...On another NOTE: The Quest "A Dress For A Lady" in my opinion is somewhat unfair. I gave the dress to Zsofia in the castle. It was the first opportunity to five it to her. She no thanks because she had found some in the castle.....
I never knew about this but you gotta admit that it makes sense, I wish more quests were like this across the entire RPG spectrum, I always thought it was dumb how long some were stuck in limbo (Honestly she sent me for a pencil 5 weeks ago and still hasn't found one herself..... Lazy Bitch)
... but back to PQ why didn't you give her it in the cemetery? She specifically tells tells you she can't get one herself because she is trapped there, I don't understand why you would wait till she has a castle to explore?
I love those kind of discoveries though, does it change any content? I'm guessing the dress she finds happens to be identical to the one you buy (and the sex scenes will be the same), but does any of the dialogue change now she isn't consigned be your personal whore (I'd like to see some kind of change like maybe she demands payment for sex now!)

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
First time I got the quest I forgot to stop by Edgar's shop and didn't interact with her again until after Master was dead, so didn't get a reminder. ;)
I guess it comes down to personal preference, the Vamps were my favourite content in early game, so I visited them a lot (doing the different variations), so it never occurred to me anyone would "forget" them.

Damagus01

Nov 20, 2022
I guess it comes down to personal preference, the Vamps were my favourite content in early game, so I visited them a lot (doing the different variations), so it never occurred to me anyone would "forget" them.
I didn't "forget" them. Just the dress.
Of course I haven't forgotten in any of the later playthroughs...

Reactions: Stil996

Damagus01

Nov 20, 2022
Are there any new daughter characters beyond the goblin and demon girls?
No. Patreon's rules about incest content make adding blood relations to the MC's harem problematic. The game has been revised to make the existing content not incestuous, and some content not happening at all, in the official builds now and going forward. Adding the decensor patch restores that content. (Same for bestiality + Gnome's patch.)

Last edited:

Damagus01

Nov 20, 2022
Is pregnancy just a one time thing, or can you impregnate the same character multiple times over?
Many, many times. Each girl has a varying cap on named kids who get sprites, but you can keep impregnating all of them past that...post-cap kids don't get a name or sprite and disappear, and the girl can be knocked up again.

Exception 1: Shakala can give birth to a daughter who can be added to your harem IF you have the decensor patch installed. All other offspring from the goblin girls (including Shakala) are unnamed sprites, even if you have the patch.
Exception 2: The vampires just get unnamed gargoyle sprites, with a cap on the total number regardless of who birthed them. They can still be knocked up once the gargoyle cap is reached. (DomWolf has an interesting idea for the vampire sisters, though...)
Exception 3: Vixenatrix cannot lay her egg. That content hasn't been created yet, but it will be.

Reactions: DomWolf

JustBix

Feb 21, 2021
Many, many times. Each girl has a varying cap on named kids who get sprites, but you can keep impregnating all of them past that...post-cap kids don't get a name or sprite and disappear, and the girl can be knocked up again.

Exception 1: Shakala can give birth to a daughter who can be added to your harem IF you have the decensor patch installed. All other offspring from the goblin girls (including Shakala) are unnamed sprites, even if you have the patch.
Exception 2: The vampires just get unnamed gargoyle sprites, with a cap on the total number regardless of who birthed them. They can still be knocked up once the gargoyle cap is reached. (DomWolf has an interesting idea for the vampire sisters, though...)
Exception 3: Vixenatrix cannot lay her egg. That content hasn't been created yet, but it will be.
The game size is huge, can you impregnate all female characters?

Damagus01

Nov 20, 2022
The game size is huge, can you impregnate all female characters?
Almost. There are a few you can't get with:
Greta, aka Granny, Mia's grandmother. IMO unlikely.
Makith, the goblin shaman. IMO unlikely.
Siv, the 4th giantess at their camp. Possible addition later.
Daiyu, proprietor of the Black Dragon shop in Greyport. The dev wants to upgrade her to one of the girls.
The Miller's wife (unnamed); you only meet her briefly, if you manage to burn down their house. IMO unlikely.
Greta, Makith, Siv, and the Miller's wife all have small-but-vocal fanbases advocating for them to be added.

Additional girls we haven't been met yet who might be added:
Cath, who supported Roderick's attempt to take over Weirdwood. Almost guaranteed.
A dwarf girl blacksmith. Almost guaranteed.
The Baron's Wife and/or Daughter. Likely. Though the daughter might be Cath...
Whatever hatches from ED's egg. Almost guaranteed. Though I'd ROFLMAO if it's a boy...
A cave goblin girl. Possible.
An orc girl. Likely.
A couple of anthro girls for the unused cells in the Tower, comparable to the Bat Breeder. Highly likely given they were on the dev's most recent poll of higher-tier supporters about what to work on next.
Victoria's niece, as a nanny for her aunt's kids. Possible.
...and probably some others I'm not recalling.

Note that the Book of Girls is running out of space. Daiyu plus the 'almost guaranteed' girls would only leave 2-3 spots for others, and the dev has said he doesn't want to add more pages to it. So a lot of these wouldn't be added. (Though with a small revision to the BoG, returning it to its original layout, there'd be room for several more girls.)

Personally I'm A-OK with the MC being unable to get with some women. Even with his nigh-supernatural (possibly actually supernatural) ability to bed women he sets his sights on.

storm1051787

Mar 23, 2019
Daiyu, proprietor of the Black Dragon shop in Greyport. The dev wants to upgrade her to one of the girls.
The Miller's wife (unnamed); you only meet her briefly, if you manage to burn down their house. IMO unlikely.
Greta, Makith, Siv, and the Miller's wife all have small-but-vocal fanbases advocating for them to be added.

Cath, who supported Roderick's attempt to take over Weirdwood. Almost guaranteed.
Whatever hatches from ED's egg. Almost guaranteed. Though I'd ROFLMAO if it's a boy...
An orc girl. Likely.
A couple of anthro girls for the unused cells in the Tower, comparable to the Bat Breeder. Highly likely given they were on the dev's most recent poll of higher-tier supporters about what to work on next.

Note that the Book of Girls is running out of space. Daiyu plus the 'almost guaranteed' girls would only leave 2-3 spots for others, and the dev has said he doesn't want to add more pages to it. So a lot of these wouldn't be added. (Though with a small revision to the BoG, returning it to its original layout, there'd be room for several more girls.)

Personally I'm A-OK with the MC being unable to get with some women. Even with his nigh-supernatural (possibly actually supernatural) ability to bed women he sets his sights on.

Wait when did we meet Victoria's niece. Victoria is one of my favorites and I don't even remember her mentioning she has a niece

Nov 3, 2020

An orc girl. Likely.

Wait what about MC's biological mother the ghost? The dev gave us a sneak peek on her on his last update?

seville21

Oct 1, 2018
hey guys im doing the new beth content and when i fetch gabriel from the pub and return to beth she is missing from the stables. i checked and realized that its an abduction event but like nothing happens? is there supposed to be like that? i enter the stables she is just gone no cutscene or dialogue with gabriel no matter where i go in the stables hell i event went house to house and the temple tried reloading a save before the quest too. any help?

4.20 star(s) 201 Votes