beefmcgeese

Nov 4, 2023
10/10 for content; should polish up some of the current scenes and renders if possible.

This game swings the pendulum for content waaaay the other direction. It's refreshing to see devs taking on AAA title loads (heh) and scope. I have 15 hours in this game and just came across the quest chart on the upload post to see I only have THREE main story quests complete haha - 22 quests completed total so far and I'm more than satisfied. Granted good chunks of my playtime has been afk doing things like writing this post, reading/replaying, or getting totally lost for way longer than I should (my bad) be still....AAA content!

Reactions: DomWolf

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
10/10 for content; should polish up some of the current scenes and renders if possible.

This game swings the pendulum for content waaaay the other direction. It's refreshing to see devs taking on AAA title loads (heh) and scope. I have 15 hours in this game and just came across the quest chart on the upload post to see I only have THREE main story quests complete haha - 22 quests completed total so far and I'm more than satisfied. Granted good chunks of my playtime has been afk doing things like writing this post, reading/replaying, or getting totally lost for way longer than I should (my bad) be still....AAA content!
you ain't seen shit yet:ROFLMAO:

Damagus01

Nov 20, 2022
should polish up some of the current scenes and renders if possible.
Almost certainly the content you've gone through so far is among the earliest created, when the dev was first learning. More recent is much more polished. They are gradually updating the early stuff as well, usually when the girl in those scenes is getting new content such as Beth most recently.
TIP: earlier content has the MC wearing cloth/leather while newer is more detailed and has chain visible on his arms (can't remember if legs as well). It can be odd to see the switch between scenes only an hour or two apart. :)

Last edited:

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
a pity Tinkerer killed Molly, hopefully he brings her back from the dead someday
didnt we tell you dont start on this ones agian ...

that was so cruel, I hope MC with the help of Ziva and Qetesh can bring her back to life somehow with magic or some shit
Dont think it will happen, but mabye same kind of build for a new girl would be great.

4.20 star(s) 205 Votes