The Senior Perv

May 4, 2022
Some Info on Release

Hi guys!

As you may know, the testbuild (v3.50) for PQ was released last wednesday, and so far no major issues have popped up. Normally I'd release the official build (v3.51) about a week after, but due to some time constraints and bad planning on my part, one animation is still missing. I am just now ready to start the rendering process. I prefer to at least have some of the camera angles of the animation rendered before release, so I'm postponing the release a couple of days, till Friday (30th of August).

I hope you understand.

Tinkerer.

Nov 3, 2020
Some Info on Release

Hi guys!

As you may know, the testbuild (v3.50) for PQ was released last wednesday, and so far no major issues have popped up. Normally I'd release the official build (v3.51) about a week after, but due to some time constraints and bad planning on my part, one animation is still missing. I am just now ready to start the rendering process. I prefer to at least have some of the camera angles of the animation rendered before release, so I'm postponing the release a couple of days, till Friday (30th of August).

I hope you understand.

Tinkerer.
Is that free version for public? Or for patreons?

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
it's an easily missable interactions when doing one of the quests
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Does Tinkerer not know what he has done!

Although it foes make sense. The Miller says "thankfully my brother is letting us stay with him" when there home is burnt down. So Mrs. Miller is Alice's aunt (by marrage on her uncle's side).

• Wow
Reactions: Lostan

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
Does Tinkerer not know what he has done!

Although it foes make sense. The Miller says "thankfully my brother is letting us stay with him" when there home is burnt down. So Mrs. Miller is Alice's aunt (by marrage on her uncle's side).
the way the WT is worded, there is nomention of that encounter and you have to go out of your way to stumble upon it

Lostan

Jan 16, 2024
I have been playing this game for the last 6 months but till now I have not found any problem nor have I found any bug in the game, why is that so :) every time (y)all story parfect and love at:love:

Reactions: DomWolf

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
the way the WT is worded, there is nomention of that encounter and you have to go out of your way to stumble upon it
Stil996 would figure it out, he wouldn't miss a single opportunity to make p(l)esant time with Mrs. Miller

DomWolf the best part of that encounter is that Mrs Miller is complaining about her husband's erectile disfunction
That's the attitude, that's how it should be. Only now, Stil probably won't give up at all.

Did Think mention when will be Greta's turn?

Last edited:

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Hey guys, did some searching but still can't figure out how many quests are as of today. I have completed 165 quests. What am I missing?
There are 169 quests currently. However "Security" can only be activated if you miss or fail "Acorns" meaning there is either only 168 Quests Completed or 168 Completed + 1 Failed.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
DomWolf the best part of that encounter is that Mrs Miller is complaining about her husband's erectile disfunction
Meh I'd rather she was more neutral than "dissatisfied", with the first few encounters being angry sex like Rosy giving a BJ for these first few bags of flour, then as she starts to compare sex with the MC with that of her husband, she comes to enjoy it... then let her notice how rare it is for her husband to give her attention and how lackluster it is compared to the new experiences the MC's is introducing her too, which in turn lets her excuse more deviant acts with the MC (after all he really appreciates/desires her).
Neglected housewifes don't tend to feel neglected until they have something to compare it too.

Reactions: FunFuntomes
4.20 star(s) 203 Votes