Pdoan

Mar 1, 2018
I did but doesn't pop up
Play the game. Save in any slot the is not number 24. Change the name of the download saves to match the saves you just made. Copy the download save into your save folder and overwrite the files.

Damagus01

Nov 20, 2022
And just also wondering if tinkker going to add anymore content for the batbreeder bc I too in love with her
Unlikely, though high probability of eventually getting other pets of comparable mental faculties for the dungeon. (You do know about the side quests letting you bang wild BBs in their caves, yes?)

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Isn't MC's mom Quetesh?
That's my theory but it's not confirmed. Dosn't change the fact I have had this opinion since early days when I first entered the Temple lol

(Also MC has crossed every other familial taboo with female relatives might as well cross this one lol)

Flooper

Jan 8, 2018
I keep seeing this game appear and it looks like it's perfectly up my alley, but I've tried it several times and I just cannot find out how to advance. It just seems to take an eternity of grind to get anywhere... if other people have a different impression, can you please share with me some tips for getting anywhere in a timely fashion?

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
I keep seeing this game appear and it looks like it's perfectly up my alley, but I've tried it several times and I just cannot find out how to advance. It just seems to take an eternity of grind to get anywhere... if other people have a different impression, can you please share with me some tips for getting anywhere in a timely fashion?
why not follow the walkthrough that is with the game ? some is bit out dated but no gamebreaking
Android please..
press the 3.41 in my signature

4.20 star(s) 205 Votes