marnosta

Dec 21, 2019
That's who I ment. I wrote the wrong name. It's been corrected now
Well by her looks she would be 60+ if human and she is literally definition of GILF. If Greta got remake into something like that I'm all for it. Being into GILFs doesn't mean, that you like elderly women, just that 1% who are still hot despite their age.

Reactions: PhineasFlynn

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
I've decided to categorise the girls into 3 groups; Main Squeeze, Big Shakers, Side Chicks.

•Main Squeeze- these are LIs who are importent to the Main Plot or are major 0layers in the political sphere. Often changing MC's place & opening doors for other girls.
•Big Shakers- These are LIs who have a domino effect on the plot & are strongly connected to the Main Squeezes.
•Side Chicks- These are LIs who dont affect the overall story in a strong way & can sometimes even be completly/mostly ignored by MC is he so choose.

Main Squeeze
-Victoria- she makes MC mayor.
-Ziva- she leads the Temple.
-Erevi- she leads the Tower

Big Shakers
-Beth- need rk go on 1 date to learn shapeshift.
-Caleah- need to go Swamp to continue Temple.
-Julia- need to build relationship to continue Temple.
-Frida- triggers the Giants arc.
-"ED"- only needs to get preg once (no patch= immaculate conception)
-Shakala- triggers the Goblins arc.
-Naamah- major player in main story BUT currently I dont know her full importance.
-Venomina- needed to continue Tower arc.
-Familiar- strongly linked to Tower arc.
-Adaobi, Reanna & Zsofia- trigger Vampire arc

Side Chicks
-Liandra- outside of "TATW" if u never get her preg, she never gets a proper arc.
-Luthien- shows up only if u knock up Liandra.
-Gwynneth- connected to the Mayot Arc.
-Rosy- Dont have to pursue.
-Alice- Dont have to pursue... can still show up at Temple after Nammah kidnaps her.
-Jenny- Only if mayor & you decide to cuck Tom.
-Oksana- only if vamps live & you break he vow.
-Mia- never HAVE to pursue her.
-Annabelle- connected to Julia, but not a trigger for Temple stuff (I think pls correct if I'm wrong).
-Hilde- only if you knock up Frida & choose to pursue her.
-Birgitte- only if you knock up Hilde & choose to pursue her.
-Maghda- never have to see her again after 1st fuck.
-"GD"- only if mod is installed or else she wont be born.
-Seqouia- can kill her or send her away.
-Obeah- can kill her.
-"BatBreeder" (+ wild ones)- capture is you're choice.
-Vixenatrix- can cheat her & RUN!

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Well by her looks she would be 60+ if human and she is literally definition of GILF. If Greta got remake into something like that I'm all for it. Being into GILFs doesn't mean, that you like elderly women, just that 1% who are still hot despite their age.
Yeah but shes an Elf so she dosent LOOK like a pensioner. She looks like you're GFs hot mum :cool:.

Greta looks like MC will break her back. No thanks.

Greta would be GGILF tho I guess. :unsure:
I guess.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Ok let me rephrase when I see someone over the age of 60+ I see a old lady, a granny, a pensioner not necessarily a grandmother.

I can appreciate a GILF in that sense. Someone like Greta is just elderly which I (personally) am not attracted too. But I am into Luthien, Erevi & Shakala who are all grandmothers by definition.

So I'll rephrase; while I have nothing against GILFs within a centre age range I am not into elderly women & I do not beleive I am alone in that.
Again you are missing the whole point of a GILF Let me fix that first sentence of your post for you
"when I see someone over the age of 60+ I see a old lady, a granny, a pensioner..."
Should be
"When I see someone who looks like an old lady, I see an old lady, a pensioner..."
Your welcome :D (you aren't checking their ID dude, so don't tell me their age like it's always obvious because with my interpretation of the word "GILF" it never is)

The term "GILF" DOES NOT mean the same as Granny fetish.

As for Greta did you miss the "youth" potion part of our little discussion? As she stands she doesn't appeal much to me either, but a potion that gives her a little bit of a face lift, boob job and ass lift could easily change that IMO.

I agree with you, it was only notice.

But I understand, when I was 20 I couldn't imagine sleeping with a girl older than 25. Today, when I'm 40, my radius is much bigger. Maybe even that Rachel was worth it before her 80.
I guess I'm coming from the opposite direction.
Pretty much all the "available" girls I met as a young man were callow, weak minded sheep who appeared to be allergic to original thought (they bored the living crap out of me)... 90% of the time their moms were much more attractive to my eye.
but I guess it comes down to priorities, I have always liked women who are emotionally mature, women with poise and grace.

One of my first "proper" relationships was with a 52 year old woman (I was 19ish), she didn't look 52 years old, she looked early-mid thirties, (her tits and ass were as firm as a teens though :D).

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: PhineasFlynn

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
3) she must be something else since she dared to wack a werewolf ( sure it was the MC but still)
Greta sure is Gretel on retailment and icognito. MC should be her new Hensel
I guess I'm coming from the opposite direction.
Pretty much all the "available" girls I met as a young man were callow, weak minded sheep who appeared to be allergic to original thought (they bored the living crap out of me)... 90% of the time their moms were much more attractive to my eye.
but I guess it comes down to priorities, I have always liked women who are emotionally mature, women with poise and grace.

One of my first "proper" relationships was with a 52 year old woman (I was 19ish), she didn't look 52 years old, she looked early-mid thirties, (her tits and ass were as firm as a teens though :D).
I dated a gorgeous girl when I was in college. Definitely the prettiest of my girlfriends. But when I first saw her mother, I thought she was her older, prettier sister. It wasn't the first time I thought of an older woman, but it definitely had a major impact on me

Reactions: Stil996

Nullx54

Jun 4, 2017
At some point I would like to see an Incubus or Incubi as enemies just cos I think they would fit the game. Three ideas I have for there inclusion:

1) Nergal's Champion is an Incubus that is born with one mission; impregnate mortal women to build Nergal an army of half-demon spawn. Now this could be a random "lesser" demon or possibly Nergal himslef. Either way I can imagine MC butting heads with his son & eventually a conflict breaks out between the 2. Mabey a boss fight, who knows.

2) The second idea is to have an Incubus attack the Temple with a few demon minions under the desperate command of Nergal. MC has to fight the Incubus (which could be the same power level as Naamah in rank) & instead of killing it MC fights until it loses its control & is pushed back to its realm (failing its mission). Kinda like how defeating Vix just triggers HER to end the fight.

3) Incubi become a high level enemy that stalks new zones of the Supernatural Realm as MC unlocks new regions to explore. They are Naamah sized red hunk demons with a massive erect cock (like Urakh the Orc) just cos i find that intimidatingly hileruous. Gives MC double the reason NOT to get beaten up lol :ROFLMAO:

Speaking of Nergal. If the Champion is Nergal & Tinkerer still plans them to be reborn some kind of fem-version (or potential futa) then I would rather Nergal not look like a run of the mill Succubus but have a more unique look. Something like this:
View attachment 4036163 View attachment 4036164 View attachment 4036165
I think that Nergal should be a man but the player gets to have his one of daughters as an ally to fight him, maybe another character or even Naamah being said daughter who is either forgotten or unfavored. Think about it, Nergal did bless Erevi and ED is connected to Naamah as a kind of Avatar, so there is enough room to claim that Naamah is a daughter of Nergal. As for Incubi, I feel they should be end game enemies that you have to fight against or risk having them get it on with the girls, and Nergal himself and his Champion do not play around if they are challenged and you'll risk seeing some NTR scenes if you fail.

If Nergal does become a female version of himself, it would be better if he died and then either his souls was bounded with either Ziva or Erevi, cleansing or consuming it respectively to become all power but only if they keep it as you can convince them to give it up to sire a final daughter.

Damagus01

Nov 20, 2022

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I think that Nergal should be a man but the player gets to have his one of daughters as an ally to fight him, maybe another character or even Naamah being said daughter who is either forgotten or unfavored. Think about it, Nergal did bless Erevi and ED is connected to Naamah as a kind of Avatar, so there is enough room to claim that Naamah is a daughter of Nergal. As for Incubi, I feel they should be end game enemies that you have to fight against or risk having them get it on with the girls, and Nergal himself and his Champion do not play around if they are challenged and you'll risk seeing some NTR scenes if you fail.

If Nergal does become a female version of himself, it would be better if he died and then either his souls was bounded with either Ziva or Erevi, cleansing or consuming it respectively to become all power but only if they keep it as you can convince them to give it up to sire a final daughter.
I firmly believe that Gods as ethereal beings don't/can't have gender. (Gender is limited to the physical forms that they use, and disgard, while visiting the mortal realms)
My favorite theory of how gods get their physical forms is through the imaginations of their worshipers (if their followers imagine a Masculine Demon with big sharp teeth & tentacles while they pray then their god will draw on that when creating their form), so with the MC as Nergals chosen one "he" is probably doomed to being a "she"... more specifically a Big Titted Bimbo she :p, regardless to what gender "he" was to previous followers... It's not like there is a statue to shape the MC's imagination like there is for Qetesh

4.20 star(s) 205 Votes