Nullx54

Jun 4, 2017
I firmly believe that Gods as ethereal beings don't/can't have gender. (Gender is limited to the physical forms that they use, and disgard, while visiting the mortal realms)
My favorite theory of how gods get their physical forms is through the imaginations of their worshipers (if their followers imagine a Masculine Demon with big sharp teeth & tentacles while they pray then their god will draw on that when creating their form), so with the MC as Nergals chosen one "he" is probably doomed to being a "she"... more specifically a Big Titted Bimbo she :p, regardless to what gender "he" was to previous followers... It's not like there is a statue to shape the MC's imagination like there is for Qetesh
Well some do and some don't. Depends on the setting but it's in Tinkerers' hand in the end.

Nullx54

Jun 4, 2017
Just a thought cos if we have Succubi then mabey Invubi could be an enemy type or boss level encounter. Personally would rather Nergal not be a female avatar (cos I'm not really into gender-swap stuff but that's just me).

Personally I would rather the Tower & Temple find a unifying enemy that allows MC to keep both sides in his harem. Mabey the Lord of Light? Would be cool to go against a prude god, also if Qetesh IS MC's mum that makes LoL his uncle & MC a demi-god :devilish:
That would be something alright. The Lord of Light is cooked if that happened and especially if the MC is a Demi-God, he would be a force to be reckoned with in the end, could even see him becoming ascending into true godhood, wielding the power of light and darkness if Nergal backs them up. From peasant to god, that's one for the story books.

Reactions: DomWolf

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Well some do and some don't. Depends on the setting but it's in Tinkerers' hand in the end.
nobody here is making any demands of Tinkerer, we're all just throwing in our 2 cents.... speaking of which DomWolf do you mind loaning me 2 cents??? I'm a little short this week :cry:

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
Think about it, Nergal did bless Erevi and ED
it was Namaah that did the blessing, as a matter of fact I think Nergal is still dormant and
I feel they should be end game enemies that you have to fight against or risk having them get it on with the girls, and Nergal himself and his Champion do not play around if they are challenged and you'll risk seeing some NTR scenes if you fail.
sure! Tinkerer's playerbase reacts so well to NTR.....
if he died and then either his souls was bounded with either Ziva or Erevi, cleansing or consuming it respectively
so you want Tinkerer to kill one of the most popular love interests? Smart idea...
them to give it up to sire a final daughter.
Tinkerer won't be messing with the ToS for no reason, the chances of a new daughter are almost non-existent

• Hey there
Reactions: DomWolf

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
it was Namaah that did the blessing, as a matter of fact I think Nergal is still dormant and

sure! Tinkerer's playerbase reacts so well to NTR.....

so you want Tinkerer to kill one of the most popular love interests? Smart idea...

Tinkerer won't be messing with the ToS for no reason, the chances of a new daughter are almost non-existent
Naamah gave her essence but the sacrifice was done in Nergal's name. I dont think Nergal was dormant at that point. Naamah mentions that Nergal is currently in a pod in a dormant state (which basically confirms hes in the cocoon). So I beleive Nergal was active up until ED's 1st conception.

I would say the "threat" should be there mabey but not actually in the game. Like they say "cant water to fuck those whores" before the fight. MC does they (implied) get fucked.

Yeah let's avoid soul cleanings lol.

If we do get a daughter let her be a Dhampir!

4.20 star(s) 205 Votes