garagarag

Jul 15, 2020
for those who get black screen in Alice in Wonderland quest; i redownload the game and extract to different location(without any mods or patch), copied my save files from my original game and it worked. Once i'm finished i made another save and copied it to my original game. That's how i fixed my bug and i hope it would work for you too.

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
for those who get black screen in Alice in Wonderland quest; i redownload the game and extract to different location(without any mods or patch), copied my save files from my original game and it worked. Once i'm finished i made another save and copied it to my original game. That's how i fixed my bug and i hope it would work for you too.
there is an easy guide to avoid most bugs...
1) Don't use the gallery mod.
2) Don't use the galley mod
3)Don't use the gallery mod

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
I'vd been thinking about DomWolf's dhampir idea and while I agree that the mother should be uncertain, I'd expect Reanna to be the most motherly of the trio as she has been affeted by the baby feaver the most
Zsofia would be the most "motherly" because shes the one who was most excited by the prospect of being a mother. She would be the fun mum who let's her get away with things/spoils her.

Reanna would be the most defensive/protective. Quick to fly into a rage if she thinks her daughter is in trouble. The one that might actually try to kill MC if he knocks her up...

Adaobi would be the one who teaches her magic & educates her. She would also be fascinated by her daughters development. Studying her progress & would probably be more intrigued by her pregnancy than mad. But she would still be protective, probably having zombie bodyguards watch over her during the day.

But I reckon all 3 would love her in their own way.

Reactions: PhineasFlynn

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
Reanna would be the most defensive/protective. Quick to fly into a rage if she thinks her daughter is in trouble. The one that might actually try to kill MC when he knocks her up...
fixed one part as it would be a certainty that the players would do it.
probably having zombie bodyguards watch over her during the day.
I dunno about the bodyguards.. I kinda picture the dhampir as independent and a bit of a daredevil
that would ditch the bodyguards as soon as she got them

4.20 star(s) 205 Votes