DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
No I don't. I am playing from an earlier save now and the bug did not occur again.

I am concerned about something else : the "cemetery rumours" quest does not resolve itself after feeding the vampires and having sex with them. I know that it apparently takes some time but since last time it did not event after reclaiming the castle I am concerned that it could cause other issues of the same kind as my carriage problem from before.
In case it could mess things up I'm waiting for the quest to complete itself before visiting victoria and causing the death of the mayor. Is it necessary or can I just let him die ?
If the mayor dies Victoria will replace him as reward give for the quest. You must complete "A New Home" after killing the Master to free the vamps.

Zuko23

Dec 16, 2019
Stun has pretty high chance to miss, you sure you landed that spell? You could also get rope and defeat any bandit and capture him, that should replace that sheep.
yeah, i thoroughly checked, my stun hits, i have rope, but my hero just hits the target and kills him without the option of capturing

Damagus01

Nov 20, 2022
What are you targeting? Some creatures need the Tranquillizer (Wolves, Bears, Gater Beasts ect...).
Zuko23 Also, have you edited your stats (manually or with a tool)? This is different from installing a mod.

When the tranquilizer was first introduced someone complained they were killing bears every time they hit one with a tranq. Turns out they had given themselves a stupidly high Attack score, high enough to one-shot bears *even when using a needle*.

Last edited:
Reactions: DomWolf

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
Zuko23 Also, have you edited your stats (manually or with a tool; this is different from installing a mod)?

When the tranquilizer was first introduced someone complained they were killing bears every time they hit one with a tranq. Turns out they had given themselves a stupidly high Attack score, high enough to one-shot bears *even when using a needle*.
player made errots still make me laugh.. i narly peed myelf when that dude gave himself 99 spider eggs

• Haha
Reactions: DomWolf

The Senior Perv

May 4, 2022
Sneak Peek-1.png

Sneak Peek

Yes, I know, it's not a particularly sexy image this time. But I tought could show off the new potion creation menu to get some feedback, in case I completely missed the mark. The image is an ingame screenshot of the new potion creation menu I plan to roll out in v 3.55. This will be for both the potions you make with the chalice and on the alchemy table. The page on the left is an overview of the potions you are able to craft. If you select a potion, more detailed info will be displayed on the right page. It show the number of that potion you currently have in inventory, the necessary ingredients and the amount of those ingredients you have in your inventory. Below are two options: "craft x1" makes 1 potion (if you have the ingredients), while craft "x10" will create up to 10 potions at once (or however many you have the ingredients for). What do you think? Those this adress the shortcomings of the current system?

Currently the system for the four potions shown above are up and running, I hope to complete alchemy table potions shortly. In addition all the images and animations for the additional characters that will get to play with the sexbench are also done.

I also ran a poll a week or two ago, to determine which existing scene (that is currently lacking an animation) would get an animation. The contestants were: Victoria, Liandra, Frida and Caleah. In the end Victoria ended up claiming nearly 52% of the vote. So I picked one of her early (non-pregnant) scenes which will get a complete makeover and will also get a pregnant version. The plan is to also make this scene available when Victoria is lying in bed. My animator has started work on the new animation and I hope to finish the images by the end of next week. Then spend another week to complete the remaining script and do a bit of testing. That should allow me to post v3.55 by the end of this month.

That's about all the info I have at the moment. Take care people!

Tinkerer.

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
"Tinkerers Update News"

1726340374043.png

Yes, I know, it's not a particularly sexy image this time. But I tought could show off the new potion creation menu to get some feedback, in case I completely missed the mark. The image is an ingame screenshot of the new potion creation menu I plan to roll out in v 3.55. This will be for both the potions you make with the chalice and on the alchemy table. The page on the left is an overview of the potions you are able to craft. If you select a potion, more detailed info will be displayed on the right page. It show the number of that potion you currently have in inventory, the necessary ingredients and the amount of those ingredients you have in your inventory. Below are two options: "craft x1" makes 1 potion (if you have the ingredients), while craft "x10" will create up to 10 potions at once (or however many you have the ingredients for). What do you think? Those this adress the shortcomings of the current system?

Currently the system for the four potions shown above are up and running, I hope to complete alchemy table potions shortly. In addition all the images and animations for the additional characters that will get to play with the sexbench are also done.

I also ran a poll a week or two ago, to determine which existing scene (that is currently lacking an animation) would get an animation. The contestants were: Victoria, Liandra, Frida and Caleah. In the end Victoria ended up claiming nearly 52% of the vote. So I picked one of her early (non-pregnant) scenes which will get a complete makeover and will also get a pregnant version. The plan is to also make this scene available when Victoria is lying in bed. My animator has started work on the new animation and I hope to finish the images by the end of next week. Then spend another week to complete the remaining script and do a bit of testing. That should allow me to post v3.55 by the end of this month.

Tinkerer.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last News

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
"Tinkerers Update News"

View attachment 4034070

That's about all the info I have at the moment. Take care people!​
I really like this new look for the potions :)

Shinbii

Jun 26, 2021
"Tinkerers Update News"

View attachment 4034070

Tinkerer.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last News
victoria is the most beautiful girl in the village in my opinion

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
what do you hope will be the content of 3.60 ? I hope it will be Daiyu, her new merchandise intrigues me, where does she get those souls?

4.20 star(s) 205 Votes