TSSG59

Jun 7, 2021
can i ask you where you heard it ?
cant say i heard it before to be honest
If Tinkerer put every persons suggestion or wish into the game he would have to live for another two hundred years. ;)
The danger, if he were to read all the suggestions/wishes, is that he could become distracted from his vision of the game and it end up a mess.

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
Maybe Im wrong, but if I remember corectly i read it somewhere in this thread. But maybe I just got something really wrong and remembered it wrong.
there so many ideas i read on daily bases, i keep forgetting some of it. but this one felt new to me atleast.
most ideas around rosy was that like her childeren doing work, other childern should do the same .

• Thinking Face
Reactions: FunFuntomes

TheBakonBitz

Jan 20, 2018
It may be a bug and it may also depend on which site or browser I was using at the time.
I've played it so many times from the beginning and tried almost every option the game offers but never kept a record so who knows?.
I play on four sites and six different browsers so things can get confusing, especially as I routinely delete games and start them over again, I love this game.
I’m able to confirm that choosing to kill Shakala when given the option causes a quite significant reproducible bug in the current version of the game (v2.81), even with a brand new save.

All you have to do is trigger the first Shakala fight (by interacting with the first round of goblin corpses), defeat her, and when given the option to either have sex with her, leave her alone, or kill her, choose the latter.

You’re now able to travel to Shakala’s Camp and interact with everyone as you’d expect in a save where you didn’t kill her and progressed through her quests normally. To illustrate this point, if you interact with Shakala (who you literally just killed) she tells you that she’s pregnant and asks you to marry her! Ironically, this is currently the fastest way to progress her quest, as you skip the usual second and third fights with her, the daily rendezvous at the tree until you knock her up, and the wait period for her pregnancy to show once you do.

I also found a bug related to Rosy, the miller/innkeeper’s brother, and Victoria. When talking to Rosy for the first time you’ll automatically start the “Flour for the Baker” quest. If you put off threatening the miller to get him to tell you why he stopped supplying Rosy until you burn down the miller’s house by accident while creating a distraction to spy on Victoria (oops!), the miller will constantly be outside the entrance of the mill (presumably so you can threaten him to progress the “Flour for the Baker” quest) meaning he won’t join his (now displaced) family in the inn and you can’t offer to repair their house (which is how I wanted to gain access to the mill in my playthrough).

The only way I found to be able to repair their house at this point is to threaten the miller to start the “Clear the Mill” quest. Once you complete it, the miller will disappear from the game and won’t show up either in the inn or outside the entrance to the mill. Once you have enough flour to be able to give to Rosy, completing the “Flour for the Baker” quest, the miller will finally show up in the inn. You can now offer to fix his house like normal, but because of the order of events, the ability to gain access to the mill by repairing his house instead of having to threaten him is lost. I’ll be starting a new game to see if delaying talking to Rosy for the first time until after you burn down and repair the miller’s house allows you to gain access to the mill without having to threaten him like before.

EDIT: Thanks to a suggestion by DomWolf, it is in fact possible to repair the miller's house while the "Flour for the Baker" quest is active and without having to threaten him by speaking with his wife instead and giving her the 500 coins needed to repair their house. If you don't have 500 coins when you speak with her, the option to repair their house won't appear. Please refer to the following posts for additional information:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I’d be more than willing to make bug reports in an official capacity for the above along with providing saves/additional information if there is a way to do so. Since I’m starting over anyway to try and get my ideal Rosy/Miller/Victoria scenario I also wouldn’t mind creating a running list of typos as I found multiple in my first in-game week of playtime.

Last edited:
Reactions: TSSG59

PhineasFlynn

Forum Fanatic
Feb 1, 2020
there so many ideas i read on daily bases, i keep forgetting some of it. but this one felt new to me atleast.
most ideas around rosy was that like her childeren doing work, other childern should do the same .
In Rosy's update. She talk about her village, and after that update there was some talks about it.
If I'm wrong and wrote some nonsense, I'm sorry.

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
In Rosy's update. She talk about her village, and after that update there was some talks about it.
you dont have to be sorry, like i said, i also could have forgotton things ofc.
for me its just keeping in mind what the people want and dont want at times.

just felt new to me that is all

Reactions: PhineasFlynn

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Maybe Im wrong, but if I remember corectly i read it somewhere in this thread. But maybe I just got something really wrong and remembered it wrong.
Yeah a few of us had this discussion waaaaay back. But it wasent rumour it was people saying what they want. I started it by mentioning a halfling village would be cool lol

Last edited:

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I think I might have been part of that conversation, if it's the one I'm thinking of it was purely wishful thinking and postulation, with no basis in fact. Just a bunch of people imagining content we'd like to see and possible routes the story might take.

+1 To more Busty Hobbits BTW :D

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
I also found a bug related to Rosy, the miller/innkeeper’s brother, and Victoria. If you talk to Rosy at the start of the game you’ll automatically start the “Flour for the Baker” quest. Put off threatening the miller to get him to tell you why he stopped supplying Rosy until you burn down the miller’s house by accident while setting a distraction to spy on Victoria (oops!).

The miller will constantly be outside the entrance of the mill (presumably so you can threaten him and start the “Clear the Mill” quest) meaning he won’t join his (now displaced) family in the inn and you can’t offer to repair their house (which is how I wanted to gain access to the mill in my playthrough).

Did u try talking to the Millers wife? Pretty sure u can offer her the money too.

Reactions: TheBakonBitz

PhineasFlynn

Forum Fanatic
Feb 1, 2020
Yeah a few of us had this discussion waaaaay back. But it wasent rumour it was people saying what they want. I started it by mentioning a halfling village would be cool lol
I think I might have been part of that conversation, if it's the one I'm thinking of it was purely wishful thinking and postulation, with no basis in fact. Just a bunch of people imagining content we'd like to see and possible routes the story might take.

+1 To more Busty Hobbits BTW :D
And there we have it, so it's only my goldfish memory that's responsible for the misunderstanding.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
...I also found a bug related to Rosy, the miller/innkeeper’s brother, and Victoria. If you talk to Rosy at the start of the game you’ll automatically start the “Flour for the Baker” quest. Put off threatening the miller to get him to tell you why he stopped supplying Rosy until you burn down the miller’s house by accident while setting a distraction to spy on Victoria (oops!).
Did u try talking to the Millers wife? Pretty sure u can offer her the money too.
I don't think I've ever noticed the miller in the inn with his wife, I think it was always his wife I approached... I was always disappionted that I didn't have the option you make her trade sex for the money.

Reactions: TheBakonBitz

TheBakonBitz

Jan 20, 2018
I did talk to the miller's wife, but since I had less than 500 coins when I did so, the option to pay her didn't show up. The miller is the same way, so I tried again with the 500 coins required and was able to pay the wife and proceed as intended, good catch! However, with further testing I still believe the miller not showing up in the inn to be a bug as it appears he's actually there, albeit invisible and non-interactable. The seat the miller is supposed to sit in is impassable, unlike all the other unoccupied seats in the inn, and this is only the case after you start and before you finish the "Flour for the Baker" quest. Otherwise you can pass through that seat tile like normal.

I don't think I've ever noticed the miller in the inn with his wife, I think it was always his wife I approached... I was always disappionted that I didn't have the option you make her trade sex for the money.
The miller, his wife, and their daughter should all show up in the inn shortly after their house burns down. You can offer the money to repair their house to either the miller or his wife, with a similar effect. However, if the "Flour for the Baker" quest is currently active, the miller doesn't accompany his family in the inn and instead stays outside the entrance to the mill, in what I believe to be a minor bug.

Adding an interaction with the wife would be a great idea, especially for such a relatively expensive decision with no gameplay benefits, currently. The family also just disappears after their house is repaired, unless you decide to burn it down again. So adding the ability to continue to visit her after the fact would give a bit more purpose to a building that's already on the map.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Which specific scene(s) are you trying to view? You may not have run into a problem at all. Please keep in mind the earlier scenes in the game aren't animated and instead are consecutive images with text like you described. More recent scenes are animated, however, and I assume this will continue to be the case moving forward. The earlier scenes may be animated in the future, but it wouldn't make sense to do so now if it would come at the cost of animating brand new scenes for future updates.

Last edited:

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Adding an interaction with the wife would be a great idea, especially for such a relatively expensive decision with no current gameplay benefits, currently. The family also just disappears after their house is repaired, unless you decide to burn it down again. So adding the ability to continue to visit her after the fact would give a bit more purpose to a building that's already on the map.
More than "relatively" expensive considering the miller does absolutely zero work lol (look at how much effort it takes for Jenny to raise money), I don't know what would be better,
  • Taking her in into the alley for some rough & dirty action while she is at the inn.
    or
  • Dropping in at her home to demand payment.
    or
  • Making her present herself at your house (A little like Victoria's visits)
Though if we had this kind of option her home might end up getting burnt down on a very regular basis.... "What's that my dear you need MORE money to rebuild again!!... ok but you'll need to start doing even more depraved acts"

TheBakonBitz

Jan 20, 2018
More than "relatively" expensive considering the miller does absolutely zero work lol (look at how much effort it takes for Jenny to raise money), I don't know what would be better,
  • Taking her in into the alley for some rough & dirty action while she is at the inn.
    or
  • Dropping in at her home to demand payment.
    or
  • Making her present herself at your house (A little like Victoria's visits)
Though if we had this kind of option her home might end up getting burnt down on a very regular basis.... "What's that my dear you need MORE money to rebuild again!!... ok but you'll need to start doing even more depraved acts"
I could also see a scenario where you take her up to your room in the inn, since you're both already there.

Once the house is rebuilt, you could then transition to stopping by her house during the day while the miller is working or in the evenings while he’s hanging out with his brother at the inn. That way you wouldn’t have to keep burning their house down, although that might fit the game’s sense of humor. Although I’m sure she’s far down the priority list if she’s even on it at all, unfortunately.

Last edited:

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I could also see a scenario where you take her up to your room in the inn, since you're both already there.

Once the house is rebuilt, you could then transition to stopping by her house during the day while the miller is working or in the evenings while he’s hanging out with his brother at the inn. That way you wouldn’t have to keep burning their house down, although that might fit the game’s sense of humor. Although I’m sure she’s far down the priority list if she’s even on it at all, unfortunately.
Screw paying more money for a room :p
Maybe take her to HER room and have a scene where her husband or kid tries to talk to her through the door while you are fucking her.
"Mummy why is the door locked??... why are you so breathless???"

Naaa burning her house down is half the fun ;), each time makes her more desperate as she descends further and further into debt :devilish:.

Remember talking about stuff like this creates interest and helps motivate Tinkerers towards certain characters, he didn't plan on making more Batbreeder content until his fans started requesting it either.

4.20 star(s) 212 Votes