FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
My hopes for Greta and maybe some youth elixirs from Daiyu
there are 3 main obstacles to Tinkerer adding Greta:
1) the mayority of the playerbase aren't into GILFS so a Greta centric update wold disappoin many
2) a youth elixir kinda defies the purpose of Greta being a GILF and would be a retell of Ziva's story
3) if Tinkerer writes Greta as a cursed priestess of Quetesh, MC can;t break the curse as the condition of the ritual is that MC doesn't know he can break the curse

And now some pro-greta arguments...
1) she has a render already unlike a certain woman that has to live in the tavern when her house burns down
2)she has massive tits
3) she must be something else since she dared to wack a werewolf ( sure it was the MC but still)

marnosta

Dec 21, 2019
1) the mayority of the playerbase aren't into GILFS so a Greta centric update wold disappoin many
2) a youth elixir kinda defies the purpose of Greta being a GILF and would be a retell of Ziva's story
3) if Tinkerer writes Greta as a cursed priestess of Quetesh, MC can;t break the curse as the condition of the ritual is that MC doesn't know he can break the curse

1) she has a render already unlike a certain woman that has to live in the tavern when her house burns down
2)she has massive tits
3) she must be something else since she dared to wack a werewolf ( sure it was the MC but still)
She can always get bit of remake and we have already one GILF, don't see reason, why we couldn't get another one. Mia will get remake apparently too anyway.

Reactions: PhineasFlynn

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
She can always get bit of remake and we have already one GILF, don't see reason, why we couldn't get another one. Mia will get remake apparently too anyway.
Personally I hope he dosent. I may be the minority here but I actually like Mia's look & I would prefer she stay as she is for a few reasons;

First, I understand why Beth had the makeover. Tinkerer felt she was too similiar to Julia & he was working on finishing her content anyway. Her old pics wernt that far in so an overhaul was alright. But the amount of time spent re-making her stuff made the update far longer than needed.

Second is Mia's content is done (IMO) & she dosent need work. At this point re-doing Mia will be time not spent on Main Quest or new Girl content. It's an unnecessary waste of development time.

I would rather he spend time on Vix, Daiyu, Main quest & mabey some new girls.

Last edited:
Reactions: ShadowLaneWolf

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Your obstacles.
1) I don't believe for one second that you have polled the "majority" of the player base so you don't have the tiniest clue about how many are "into" Gilfs... A GILF by definition IS attractive ("I'd Love to Fuck" is literally 3/4 of the accroyn). GILF DOES NOT mean you want to fuck all Grannies, It means this particular one IS still attractive
2) A Youth elixir doesn't need to make "ALL" of her youthful, all it needs to do is perk up her Tits & Ass a little and smooth some of her wrinkles. I definitely doesn't stop her being a Gran (basically a Boob job and a Facelift)
3) This is a weird segue... did anyone ever suggest this??

• Red Heart

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Yeah like 3 or 4 messages up someone mentioned Greta.
Someone mentioned her as "a cursed priestess of Quetesh" ????? (my points aligned with FunFuntomes)

I can't find it... Care to link it???

Last edited:

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
At some point I would like to see an Incubus or Incubi as enemies just cos I think they would fit the game. Three ideas I have for there inclusion:

1) Nergal's Champion is an Incubus that is born with one mission; impregnate mortal women to build Nergal an army of half-demon spawn. Now this could be a random "lesser" demon or possibly Nergal himslef. Either way I can imagine MC butting heads with his son & eventually a conflict breaks out between the 2. Mabey a boss fight, who knows.

2) The second idea is to have an Incubus attack the Temple with a few demon minions under the desperate command of Nergal. MC has to fight the Incubus (which could be the same power level as Naamah in rank) & instead of killing it MC fights until it loses its control & is pushed back to its realm (failing its mission). Kinda like how defeating Vix just triggers HER to end the fight.

3) Incubi become a high level enemy that stalks new zones of the Supernatural Realm as MC unlocks new regions to explore. They are Naamah sized red hunk demons with a massive erect cock (like Urakh the Orc) just cos i find that intimidatingly hileruous. Gives MC double the reason NOT to get beaten up lol :ROFLMAO:

Speaking of Nergal. If the Champion is Nergal & Tinkerer still plans them to be reborn some kind of fem-version (or potential futa) then I would rather Nergal not look like a run of the mill Succubus but have a more unique look. Something like this:
diablo-4-altars-of-lilith.jpg Lilith_DIV_face2-1.jpg 20240915_123436.jpg

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Someone mentioned her as "a cursed priestess of Quetesh" ????? (my points aligned with FunFuntomes)

I can't find it... Care to link it???
Oh apologies I thought u just ment Greta in general. I didnt catch that part.

I think I read someone say it would be a rehash of Ziva if they returned Greta to her youth which would go against her being a "GILF". That's most likley what FunFuntomes was responding too.

PhineasFlynn

Forum Fanatic
Feb 1, 2020

2)she has massive tits
To against: An elixir can be used and can be young or old. I know it will take twice as many renders with each variation, but there will also be twice as much content. Plus, just because she's a Gilf doesn't mean she has to be an old toad. Check out Grandma's House. Besides, it doesn't have to be a curse and it hasn't to be connected to Ziva. It can be a variation on fairy tales.
Or she can be younger only bit, like Hollywood stars right before Ocsars.

To pros:
1) Yes
2) Yes
3) Yes
4) She has a family member with her. Which is a bonus for the next story and events. Just a problem for Patreon

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
GILF DOES NOT mean you want to fuck all Grannies, It means this particular one IS still attractive
Also not all people are into GILFs full stop. When I see a granny I SEE a granny. So theres people like me who not be into that (not saying it cant be in the game cos I said so just that I dont know the majority. Would be a waste of effort & potential loss of money to add Greta if the majority is like me).

PhineasFlynn

Forum Fanatic
Feb 1, 2020
Also not all people are into GILFs full stop. When I see a granny I SEE a granny. So theres people like me who not be into that (not saying it cant be in the game cos I said so just that I dont know the majority. Would be a waste of effort & potential loss of money to add Greta if the majority is like me).
But there are GILFS in their 30's. So my wife should older when she become MILF.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
...When I see a granny I SEE a granny....
This is a common mistake.
Then you haven't seen a GILF, when you see a GILF you see someone fuckable first (this is the literal definition of the term), then later you have to balance that desire with the fact you are attracted to someone who is a granny.
Have you ever seen 40 year old Virgin?? the primary LI in that is a GILF

Edit
PS if you have ever had a Mother/Daughter fantasy were you have a threesome with a woman and her daughter, then you have potentially had a fantasy about a GILF since her daughter would be old enough to have a baby of her own (assuming your aren't a pedophile).

Last edited:

marnosta

Dec 21, 2019
Personally I hope he dosent. I may be the minority here but I actually like Mia's look & I would prefer she stay as she is for a few reasons;

First, I understand why Beth had the makeover. Tinkerer felt she was too similiar to Julia & he was working on finishing her content anyway. Her old pics wernt that far in so an overhaul was alright. But the amount of time spent re-making her stuff made the update far longer than needed.

Second is Mia's content is done (IMO) & she dosent need work. At this point re-doing Mia will be time not spent on Main Quest or new Girl content. It's an unnecessary waste of development time.

I would rather he spend time on Vix, Daiyu, Main quest & mabey some new girls.
Totally agree, it's not on priority list anyway. I like how Mia looks as well tbh, wouldn't be changing her either. Just add some animations and add option to have sex with her while preggo during a day, not only at night when she sleeps.

• Red Heart
Reactions: DomWolf

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
But there are GILFS in their 30's. So my wife should older when she become MILF.
I don't think you need to bring it down to that bud, lots of women are hot well into their 50's and beyond.
Rachel Welch was possibly my biggest crush through pretty much her entire life.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PhineasFlynn

Forum Fanatic
Feb 1, 2020
I don't think you need to bring it down to that bud, lots of women are hot well into their 50's and beyond.
Rachel Welch was possibly my biggest crush through pretty much her entire life.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I agree with you, it was only notice.

But I understand, when I was 20 I couldn't imagine sleeping with a girl older than 25. Today, when I'm 40, my radius is much bigger. Maybe even that Rachel was worth it before her 80.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
This is a common mistake.
Then you haven't seen a GILF, when you see a GILF you see someone fuckable first (this is the literal definition of the term), then later you have to balance that desire with the fact you are attracted to someone who is a granny.
Have you ever seen 40 year old Virgin?? the primary LI in that is a GILF

Edit
PS if you have ever had a Mother/Daughter fantasy were you have a threesome with a woman and her daughter, then you have potentially had a fantasy about a GILF since her daughter would be old enough to have a baby of her own (assuming your aren't a pedophile).
Ok let me rephrase when I see someone over the age of 60+ I see a old lady, a granny, a pensioner not necessarily a grandmother.

I can appreciate a GILF in that sense. Someone like Greta is just elderly which I (personally) am not attracted too. But I am into Luthien, Erevi & Shakala who are all grandmothers by definition.

So I'll rephrase; while I have nothing against GILFs within a centre age range I am not into elderly women & I do not beleive I am alone in that.

Last edited:

marnosta

Dec 21, 2019
Ok let me rephrase when I see someone over the age of 60+ I see a old lady, a granny, a pensioner not necessarily a grandmother.

I can appreciate a GILF in that sense. Someone like Greta is just elderly which I (personally) am not attracted too. But I am into Liandra, Erevi & Shakala who are all grandmothers by definition.

So I'll rephrase; while I have nothing against GILFs within a centre age range I am not into elderly women & I do not beleive I am alone in that.
So no sugar for Luthien?

4.20 star(s) 210 Votes