EmperorGus

Oct 11, 2020
View attachment 4112853

Tinkerer said :
if you add the new Commonevents.js to the Data folder you should get the popup window like above, so you return to the old crafting option for the sunscreem for the quest to finish.
Unfortunately, you responded to me responding to someone else's response to my first post on the topic. (Ya follow all that? ;) )
So it looks like you missed that I was talking about a different quest.

The issue I ran into wasn't the scented sun cream for Birgitte.
It was the fact that the 'Seductive Fragrance' quest never triggered.
im going to need some help here, acording to the walkthrough i need to complete ancient tech to get the seductive fragrance quest which ive done, i created the perfumes and fucked some bat breeders in the cave but im unable to start the imposter quest to skin the alpha bat.
I'm also having that issue.
For that matter, there is no 'Seductive Fragrance' quest in my log.

edit:
Afterthought... is it possible the new crafting menu is the cause?
As in; the 'Seductive Fragrance' quest gets triggered by making perfume, but the trigger wasn't updated to the new system?
I got to the Birgitte quests a bit after posting and had no issue with the sun cream. I'd already installed the Common Events patch in the hopes that it'd fix the problem with Seductive. It didn't.

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
Unfortunately, you responded to me responding to someone else's response to my first post on the topic. (Ya follow all that? ;) )
So it looks like you missed that I was talking about a different quest.

The issue I ran into wasn't the scented sun cream for Birgitte.
It was the fact that the 'Seductive Fragrance' quest never triggered.

I got to the Birgitte quests a bit after posting and had no issue with the sun cream. I'd already installed the Common Events patch in the hopes that it'd fix the problem with Seductive. It didn't.
sorry, at times i make mistakes, do you have your save for me so i can check or let others look at it. ( you need to zip it due rules of the forum)

EmperorGus

Oct 11, 2020
sorry, at times i make mistakes, do you have your save for me so i can check or let others look at it. ( you need to zip it due rules of the forum)
Most recent save.
Unfortunately it didn't occur to me to make a save and set it aside as soon as I remembered the quest hadn't triggered as it had in run-throughs in earlier versions.

Bitosk

Oct 9, 2024
Hello to everyone. Recently I discover this game and don´t know if someone has respond this. In the Qetesh temple some times when we throught stairsup or down to our room there is an apparence, a phantom, Once when I go to get some sleep It is shown in bed with MC. I don´t know how get more advance or interact with this phantom. Someone has any information about that? I´ve tried a internet search and I haven´t find anything. Thank you. Qetesh´s phantom.jpg

EmperorGus

Oct 11, 2020
Hello to everyone. Recently I discover this game and don´t know if someone has respond this. In the Qetesh temple some times when we throught stairsup or down to our room there is an apparence, a phantom, Once when I go to get some sleep It is shown in bed with MC. I don´t know how get more advance or interact with this phantom. Someone has any information about that? I´ve tried a internet search and I haven´t find anything. Thank you. View attachment 4114531
It's Qetesh. The MC's mother. (Oddly enough, I've never seen anyone else mention this: Since the MC's mother a god, that means the MC is a demi-god.)
The most 'advanced' scene with her thus far is a hand-job. And you need the 'spicy' mod installed for that.

Also, there's a Walkthroughs folder included in the game folder. It's a bit dated, but mostly good. So try reading it.

Reactions: DomWolf

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
Most recent save.
Unfortunately it didn't occur to me to make a save and set it aside as soon as I remembered the quest hadn't triggered as it had in run-throughs in earlier versions.
I didnt get it to work, so send the save to someone who is good at looking at the code. so we can see why its not triggering. The sex with the batbreeder works in the wild, so bit curious what went wrong.
(( Will ask the person just to activate the quest if nothing else is found that is wrog with the save file, he does those things before for me or other people on the discordl))

Reactions: EmperorGus

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Oddly enough, I've never seen anyone else mention this: Since the MC's mother a god, that means the MC is a demi-god.
Bro I have been saying Qetesh is MC's mother & that would make him a Demi-God of fertility/lust for like a year & a half. Sure you can find my babbling theories further back if ya try lol

• Haha
Reactions: EmperorGus

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
Bro I have been saying Qetesh is MC's mother & that would make him a Demi-God of fertility/lust for like a year & a half. Sure you can find my babbling theories further back if ya try lol
you do realize that you have a shitton of theories ?

• Hey there

EmperorGus

Oct 11, 2020
I said I'd never seen it.
Didn't say nobody had said it. :p

This is one of those games I do a run through on. Then go away for awhile. Then find my way back.
I'm not energetic enough to catch up on all the posts I missed between ;)

marnosta

Dec 21, 2019
I thought Qetesh was his mother on my first playthrough right after Erevi told MC that Qetesh cheated on Nergal with mere mortal and after we learned that MCs' mother dissapeared right after having fun with his dad.
joey-tribbiani-friends.gif

MarvinDive

Jul 25, 2024
Alright, what I want to ask is:
  1. What are the differences between having the Spicy Mod installed and not having it installed?
  2. Will there be more daughters appearing in the future game content ?

PhineasFlynn

Forum Fanatic
Feb 1, 2020
Alright, what I want to ask is:
  1. What are the differences between having the Spicy Mod installed and not having it installed?
  2. Will there be more daughters appearing in the future game content ?
1. Daughters content
2. Probably not, although there have been a few suggestions about new daughters

PhineasFlynn

Forum Fanatic
Feb 1, 2020
1. Also some Qetesh content, and Julia isn't your half-sister without it.
2. I'd put the odds at pretty much zero for any that affect gameplay.
Is Qetesh included now, or it jus for future?
Julia's content is still there and pretty same, but only with different addressed

4.20 star(s) 210 Votes