NoScope360

Jul 31, 2018
I just played the game, i cannot seem to be able to obtain the puppy from frida. There is no option to ask for the puppy, i have done everything regarding her quest like rescue, padslock, garden gift, etc. But there no option for a puppy. Fyi She is pregnant.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I just played the game, i cannot seem to be able to obtain the puppy from frida. There is no option to ask for the puppy, i have done everything regarding her quest like rescue, padslock, garden gift, etc. But there no option for a puppy. Fyi She is pregnant.
How far did you advance with Mia's storyline?
Also what's Frida telling you when interacting with her?

NoScope360

Jul 31, 2018
How far did you advance with Mia's storyline?
Also what's Frida telling you when interacting with her?
For mia it's the finding her the puppy for her guard.
And for frida, yesterday i played the game, the options did appear once, but she didn't want to give it if she thinks the place is not good for the puppy. So i continue the story, and she got pregnant and i never see the option to get the puppy anymore. And everytime i meet her, morning, noon, evening or night, she will always say "i long for you. Little pet" then she say "oh, vegetables. How thoughful of you" if i talk with her inside her house she will hug me after she talk. If outside no action. And if i tried to talk with her again she will say "although i appreciate the gesture. Don't think my panties are coming off for few potatoes.

Pls help me :(

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
For mia it's the finding her the puppy for her guard.
And for frida, yesterday i played the game, the options did appear once, but she didn't want to give it if she thinks the place is not good for the puppy. So i continue the story, and she got pregnant and i never see the option to get the puppy anymore. And everytime i meet her, morning, noon, evening or night, she will always say "i long for you. Little pet" then she say "oh, vegetables. How thoughful of you" if i talk with her inside her house she will hug me after she talk. If outside no action. And if i tried to talk with her again she will say "although i appreciate the gesture. Don't think my panties are coming off for few potatoes.

Pls help me :(
Either you fucked up at her little trivia and she is not willing to give the puppy again or you need to wait until after she gave birth once... not sure as I never had that issue

Reactions: RedZone30

RedZone30

Dec 15, 2019
don't feed the trolls...
since you like Liandra, maybe you could join the game's discord and drop a few words to back the "moar elves" frontt? we're outnumbered
Yoyomistro wasn't trolling, and his argument is legitimate. Seewolf was at least bordering on outright kink shaming, and belittling others for their preferences. I happen to agree with Seewolf for the most part, in that I love elves, and have a preference for the less strange. Don't have a problem with the sexy goblin girls and bat breeder though...even spider girl is far from disgusting. For me, a zombie girl wouldn't be appealing, but if one was introduced as part of the story, then I'd deal with it. It's fine to express a preference but to go on and yes, belittle others and basically call them degenerates is going too far.

sfergerg39585

Apr 20, 2019
I agree on the new zombiegirl char but from the start it must be only the sexualized pretty form.Not like spider with the human-monster form.

Last edited:

RedZone30

Dec 15, 2019
So how exactly will those vampiric powers help concerning the mc having to sleep in the various houses of his concubines regularly in order to not lose their affection? The second last update with the Goblin queen was a nightmare. An unlucky game design decission, since it was so unlikely that a goblin girl was born, which forced the player to skip days after days in order to see the new content. And afterwards skipping days for having her grow up. Lost all the affection of the other (much more interesting & hot ) girls in the meantime. Sucked!
Well mate, if that's how you went about playing the Goblin update, and you lost affection with other girls, it's down to the way you played it. I had no such issues myself. I balanced it all out with ease. So hardly forced to skip days to see content...sounds like a dodgy, sub-par playstyle to me...but hey that's just how I see it.

Seewolf

Feb 27, 2019
Yoyomistro wasn't trolling, and his argument is legitimate. Seewolf was at least bordering on outright kink shaming, and belittling others for their preferences. I happen to agree with Seewolf for the most part, in that I love elves, and have a preference for the less strange. Don't have a problem with the sexy goblin girls and bat breeder though...even spider girl is far from disgusting. For me, a zombie girl wouldn't be appealing, but if one was introduced as part of the story, then I'd deal with it. It's fine to express a preference but to go on and yes, belittle others and basically call them degenerates is going too far.
Well mate, if that's how you went about playing the Goblin update, and you lost affection with other girls, it's down to the way you played it. I had no such issues myself. I balanced it all out with ease. So hardly forced to skip days to see content...sounds like a dodgy, sub-par playstyle to me...but hey that's just how I see it.
Well, this issue was long solved, before you felt the urge to bring it up again.

I’m concerned, that this game turns more and more into a freak show and therefore I might lose interest in it completely. Since I’m not the only one, who sees it this way, it’s important that someone stands up and expresses these concerns, so that Tinkerer (if he really reads this thread) might realize, if he goes on with content like this, he will lose fans on the one side and not just gain more and more fans on the other side by adding more and more of the controversial content. Some like it, others are disgusted by it. Simple as that. If it’s really Tinkerer’s vision for this game to create a very niche monster fetish game, so be it, then I obviously got the wrong impression of this game at the first time and will abandon it, since it won’t be enjoyable any more for me.

People can be into freak content all they want, but they also need to bear it, if other people voice their disgust with such content in a general way and without attacking someone personally. Therefore I also didn’t break any rule of this board. If some people feel nevertheless offended, it’s rather a case of low self-esteem and that they obviously are ashamed of themselves, which is not my problem. In general people do have different opinions; live with it, instead of getting constantly butthurt and calling for censorship of free speech, because of it.

Concerning your judgement of my playstyle I couldn’t care less…;-) For me it’s a bad game design decision and I also brought up my arguments to back this. My time is precious and I don’t waste it by playing the same content again and again. So if there is a new update, I want to check out the new content quickly and decide for myself if it’s worth it or not. And if a game forces me to do a lot of redundant and therefore boring stuff in the meanwhile, because the new content requires a lot of in-game time to pass and even luck, it’s a bad game decision.

RedZone30

Dec 15, 2019
Well, this issue was long solved, before you felt the urge to bring it up again.

I’m concerned, that this game turns more and more into a freak show and therefore I might lose interest in it completely. Since I’m not the only one, who sees it this way, it’s important that someone stands up and expresses these concerns, so that Tinkerer (if he really reads this thread) might realize, if he goes on with content like this, he will lose fans on the one side and not just gain more and more fans on the other side by adding more and more of the controversial content. Some like it, others are disgusted by it. Simple as that. If it’s really Tinkerer’s vision for this game to create a very niche monster fetish game, so be it, then I obviously got the wrong impression of this game at the first time and will abandon it, since it won’t be enjoyable any more for me.

People can be into freak content all they want, but they also need to bear it, if other people voice their disgust with such content in a general way and without attacking someone personally. Therefore I also didn’t break any rule of this board. If some people feel nevertheless offended, it’s rather a case of low self-esteem and that they obviously are ashamed of themselves, which is not my problem. In general people do have different opinions; live with it, instead of getting constantly butthurt and calling for censorship of free speech, because of it.

Concerning your judgement of my playstyle I couldn’t care less…;-) For me it’s a bad game design decision and I also brought up my arguments to back this. My time is precious and I don’t waste it by playing the same content again and again. So if there is a new update, I want to check out the new content quickly and decide for myself if it’s worth it or not. And if a game forces me to do a lot of redundant and therefore boring stuff in the meanwhile, because the new content requires a lot of in-game time to pass and even luck, it’s a bad game decision.
Fair enough. I said my opinion on how I saw the way you play the game. I felt that there was no reason to skip days in order to see the new content. In between working on getting the goblin girls pregnant, you alternate sleeping at Mia's, Victoria's and Frida's. Affection shouldn't be a problem. Yeah, it can be a drama to get Shakala pregnant with a daughter ( although I was lucky enough that it's happened quickly in all 3 of my playthroughs ). I don't see it as a bad game decision. If I thought that the game was going in a direction I didn't expect then I'd pull my patronage. Personally, I'm happy with the way Tinkerer is going about it, and he's open to suggestions, and always answers my messages. No complaints here.

As far as my opinion on your comments about the monster ( "freak" ) content. You could've just left it at one or two comments instead of going on about it...and yes, it appeared that you were actually kink shaming, which is not acceptable on these forums. We could ask a mod to review it for clarity if you wish. Then if there's no problem I'll stand corrected.

NoScope360

Jul 31, 2018
Anyone play on android? May i have your save game? My save game has a bug with frida. I already clear other quest but not with mia and frida since i cannot get the puppy for mia.

4.20 star(s) 212 Votes