Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
My question is what do u mean by frogs? Like is that a type of fetish or like no frog girls? If u could clarify for me that would be great :) thanks.
Tinkerer has no intention of adding frogs. so if anyone is waiting to be tongued by a frog-girl, this is not the game

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Grabbing "sacrifices" for the vampires is a pain in the butt. Especially, since time progresses every time you screen move. I miss the cheat mod. Bring that back!
Just capture a BatBreeder before talking to them. Then u should have 2 bandits along the western road.

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
Grabbing "sacrifices" for the vampires is a pain in the butt. Especially, since time progresses every time you screen move. I miss the cheat mod. Bring that back!
on the discord its already said something about you need a sacrifces very time so Tinkerer is looking in to it, and secondly the cheat mod was made by someone else

Perseus134

Sep 30, 2017
I know it is an odd thing to ask, but do all the characters have such large breasts? I like the premise of the game but the girls, not so much

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
There are a few with perky breasts and some with moderate ones... but "big" is pretty much the Standard
It would appear that Tink associates breast size with age &/or experience within the females in this game. With exceptions of course. One of the reasons I like this game is the fact that the breats might be large but there not over exaggerated like I have seen in other games. But heres a list of itty bitty titties for ya.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

•Maghda (ogress)
•(BatBreeder)- bat girl
•Venomina (spider girl)
•Vixenatrix (dragon)

Last edited:

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Slight delay...

I just wanted to inform you guys that I'm going to have to delay the release of the upcoming update until Friday. I just sent the test build to my primary tester, and I want to give him some time to test (and I'll need some time to fix the bugs he finds). Sorry about that, but I'd rather avoid any game breaking bugs...

Tinkerer.
Was there a picture with this update? Just wondering?

Aiden

Oct 1, 2016
Hey people ! So i was wondering if my save is f.cked because i cant have oksana to spawn in the village, fed the vampires, slept with them, waited 5 days, but nothing... and i played with lain mod in my entire save , maybe its because of this ?

I deleted the mod and replaced the files with original ones but nothing changed :/

Is there a command to start the quest or variable ? Thanks !

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Hey people ! So i was wondering if my save is f.cked because i cant have oksana to spawn in the village, fed the vampires, slept with them, waited 5 days, but nothing... and i played with lain mod in my entire save , maybe its because of this ?

I deleted the mod and replaced the files with original ones but nothing changed :/

Is there a command to start the quest or variable ? Thanks !
How far along with the main storyline (i.e. Zivah, Victoria and Erevi) are you?
Any unsolved quests?
Any girls you haven't impregnated yet?

Lains Mod is heavily outdated and is supposed to be abondened... just focus on the main game... worst case scenario useing the mod fucked your save

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020

So based on the convos I have had with people on here & the fact that Tink is struggling with what to do for Beth in this Update I was thinking instead of stressing himself out (or forcing arcs that dont make sense because he dosent know what to do with her) that he could cut the Village Girl Update into 2 parts.

Part one would be Rosy (obviously) & part two would be Beth. It could prepare to introduce the "Cow Girl" into the game. Mabey send out a design poll for the cow like he did with Venomina? Then release Village Girls Part-2 ether before or after the Temple Girls Update. Depending on how big the Update ends up becoming...

(If Tink decides he likes the Beastgirl Farm idea this could be what sparks her interest in opening one later)

Feel free to pass this idea on if u like it :)

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
•Birth- with the baby on the way MC is sent to get Gabriel. He will be surprised & pissed, but u go to the Stable with him in time to meet the baby. Mabey Jenny the shop Keeper or someone is helping her with labour while u get her father. (Think like getting Hilde for Frida in Call The Midwife)
-Gabriel's reaction will be dependent on whether Beth wanted this or not. If u came without permission he will be angry & berate u for breaking his trust. If she is happy he'll not be ecstatic BUT he begrudgingly accepts u as his daughter's baby daddy because u r his ally.
Will be hard to hide the advancing pregnancy from her father now that he is sobber... he is afterall still living with his daugther and only communtes to the temple as additional guard/teacher.
Also this seems far to little time unless you want to set a fixed grind like sell 100 horse cum, while at best you can sell 5 a day (I can guarantee people will rage at such a thing)
Also this seems kind of out of character for both Beth and Gabrielle
•Cow Girl For Sale- I'm thinking theres this weird guy who is willing to sell this bovine beast girl to MC. Mabey she has incredibly sweet tasting milk which MC thinks would be great business for Beth. So MC buys the "Cow Girl" from the weird guy.
Slavery with Monster girls would likely get this guy hanged and would give this game a rather dark note... I personally think Tink will be far better off by haveing a Bovine girl travel the area and get in trouble, which leads her to be a damsel in distress the Player has to save and than offer her a save spot in the village nearby.

All in all going for a dedicated animal farm and haveing Beth tasking the peasant with bringing in something unique to set off seems the easier and better way for me.
Maybe have the old Farmer jump the spoon and the MC buys the old Farm from the relatives.... since he already owns the majority of his fields he can just convert the farm into a dedicated animal farm and use the old stable as storehouse for the Farm tools and harvest.
Maybe have the Farm in terrible shape so the MC needs to fix some parts while also remoddelling it for it's future purpose... there is a carpenter in town and the farm already has a sizeable barn that can turn into a large scale stable, and the house can be remoddeled to host the MCs new family

Last edited:

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Will be hard to hide the advancing pregnancy from her father now that he is sobber... he is afterall still living with his daugther and only communtes to the temple as additional guard/teacher.
Also this seems far to little time unless you want to set a fixed grind like sell 100 horse cum, while at best you can sell 5 a day (I can guarantee people will rage at such a thing)
Also this seems kind of out of character for both Beth and Gabrielle
Actualy it seems he has been sleeping at the Temple. At night, when he has left his post, you'll find he hasn't gone back to Weirdwood. He can be found in the lower area in the room in the right of the hall of patron saints.

What I ment is, do some jobs & then after that she will give birth to the child. Like how you have to complete certain tasks for Erevi & Frida before they give birth. I mean u kill the rats & Erevi isnt even showing. Then I completed the boar hunt the same day I got the quest & she looked like she had been pregnant for 4-5 months roughly so it would be like do these 2 or 3 jobs & oh shit where the baby bump come from? Lol.

Slavery with Monster girls would likely get this guy hanged and would give this game a rather dark note... I personally think Tink will be far better off by haveing a Bovine girl travel the area and get in trouble, which leads her to be a damsel in distress the Player has to save and than offer her a save spot in the village nearby.
Not unless there like the BatBreeder. Let's say like the BatBreeder the Cow Girl is semi-inteligent, anthropamorphic beast that has enough cognitive function to form affection but is low enough Inteligence to be seen by humans as an animal. In a way we originaly enslaved the BatBreeder as our "pet" but she eventualy grows affection for her master. Venomina is treated differently because she is an intellectually sentient being.

All in all going for a dedicated animal farm and haveing Beth tasking the peasant with bringing in something unique to set off seems the easier and better way for me.
Maybe have the old Farmer jump the spoon and the MC buys the old Farm from the relatives.... since he already owns the majority of his fields he can just convert the farm into a dedicated animal farm and use the old stable as storehouse for the Farm tools and harvest.
Maybe have the Farm in terrible shape so the MC needs to fix some parts while also remoddelling it for it's future purpose... there is a carpenter in town and the farm already has a sizeable barn that can turn into a large scale stable, and the house can be remoddeled to host the MCs new family
I actually like that idea. But that's why I said to end it with her getting the idea because that will give Tink an end point & let him come back to it if he does decide to make the beast farm. I still prefer the idea of the beast girls all being barley satient beasts that we can keep as pets in the same manner as the BatBreeder instead of fully inteligent beings like Venomina.

4.20 star(s) 212 Votes