GGDoubleU

Sep 29, 2019
Where can i find spider eggs?I will have killed 10 spiders but still nothing
IIRC they are something you gotta pick up off the floor in the dungeon, they arent drops from mobs

EDIT:
used the search bar and found this line from another post
•Once you have gotten her pregnant, it will take 1 weak (7 days) for her to lay a cluster of spider eggs. (You will not get an alert to her pregnancy, just keep an eye on her stumach)

m.j.gow

Jun 19, 2018
was the dev asleep when he gave the game free to download ??
i ask because when i downloaded the game all i got was the game exe and ONLY
files 1,2 and global and nothing else !!! has anyone had this problem as well ?

SakeSJ

Jan 30, 2018
How can you install the descensor patch if the newest build doesn't include the "www"' folder? Do I have to uncompress the game somehow, or do I just need to make my own "www" folder with the descensor patch installed inside?

Redburn

Oct 27, 2017
How can you install the descensor patch if the newest build doesn't include the "www"' folder? Do I have to uncompress the game somehow, or do I just need to make my own "www" folder with the descensor patch installed inside?
i just pulled the WWW file over from the previous version, had the decensore patch in it already. worked no poblem

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
im trying to get at rosy.....so i went and got the key and the gem and i went directly to the temple,etc later on i went to see rosy in hopes of being able to finally have her and no new dialog choices.
thought to myself good thing i got 2 saves so i repeated the same process only this time soon as i had the key and gemstone i went to see rosy and AGAIN no new dialog choices..what am i missing?

Apr 27, 2017
So does anyone know how to start the new quest? I've got no idea where to go
Just figured it out myself. You have to sleep one in-game day, that seems to reset some variables etc. Then just go and speak to Jenny and you should get the new quest. If you just speak to her as soon as you load your save the quest trigger won't work.

Mar 18, 2018
Just figured it out myself. You have to sleep one in-game day, that seems to reset some variables etc. Then just go and speak to Jenny and you should get the new quest. If you just speak to her as soon as you load your save the quest trigger won't work.
I've spoken to that little shit numerous times at different times of day and after sleeping many ingame days. I'm slowly running out of ideas.
I'm just going to try downloading the game again, maybe I messed up the new version with an old one

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
can someone help a brother?im trying to get at rosy i have the key and gemstone and no new dialog options what do i do to change her dialog so i can finally have her?

4.20 star(s) 212 Votes